Discover It $50 for your first purchase of any price--New referral program, check it out!

PetersHere

CAGiversary!
Feedback
236 (100%)
Hey guys, Discover has a referral program now. I don't know if it's new, or if I just noticed it, but it seems fairly decent.Typically the sign-up deals have a requirement of $500 to $1500 spent in the first three months to get whatever amount they're offering, but this appears to be $50 for your first purchase, regardless of the amount spent.

There are no referral links for this, I'll need your email. I enter it into their referral program, then they send you an application email, and through that email you apply. So if you're interested, send me a message with your email, or leave a comment here and I'll contact you.

Right now their rewards deal is $5 cashback on a load of online stores, including Amazon. This is a great cashback rewards card, and I've had no problems yet. It also doesn't seem to be too difficult to qualify for. It was my second card, and I got it with only six months of credit history. It should be even easier to get it now than when I got it, the way things seem to be going. Obviously if you have horrible credit history though you're not going to get it...

bread's done
Back