i just made a list of all my games that didnt need any patches and games that needed patches(on going work). because they are broken, unfinished or preperation for dlc and online mp updates. if you are a collector of ps3 games and want to find out what of your games that will work properly after sony have removed the patces for download. then here is the list your looking for. the patch information is hard to find, so that may need some dectective work, i posted what i found so far.... please help and contribute to the list...
ps3 complete games no downloads
mortal kombat komplete edition
fallout goty edition
heavy rain move edition
dirt 3 complete edition
saint row the third full package
l.a. noire complete edition
red dead redemption goty edition
bioshock ultimate rapture edition
resident evil 5 gold edition
star wars - the force unleashed sith edition
deus ex directors cut
dishonored goty edition
skylanders spyro adventure
skylanders swap force
majin and the forsaken kingdom
shadow of the damned
where the wild things are
house of the dead overkill dc
bejeweled 3 (bejeweled3/zuma/feeding frenzy2)
legend of the guardians
no more heros - heros paradise
god of war collection 2
jurassic the hunted
silent hill homecoming
siren blood curse
the legend of spyro dawn of the dragon
50 cent blood on the sand (try to connect online)
deadly premonition dc
painkiller hell & samnation
ni no kuni - wrath of the white witch
move mind benders (tumble/echochrome2/lemmings)
journey collectors edition (journey/flow/flower)
guitar hero greatest hits (try to connect online)
guitar hero warriors of rock (try to connect online)
guitar hero metallica (try to connect online)
ps3 games minor patch fixes/add on
little big planet goty edition (only newer dlc downloads & fix for online)
little big planet 2 extra edition (only dlc install from disc/download lastest dlc & fix for online)
enslaved (patch fix for 5.1 surround sound, stereo sound work fine!)
god of war collection (patch for psvita remoteplay)
god of war 3 (patch for deimos skin & fix exploit of infinite health etc in battle arena)
sonic generations (patch download for preorder dlc)
star wars - the force unleased 2 (patch for minor texture fix of cut scenes/lightsaber)
resident evil relevations (patch for online dlc)
uncharted 3 goty edition (patch for one new mp map & fix for online)
ninja gaiden sigma 2 (patch for dlc costumes)
sports champions (patch fix leaderboard issue & add new on/off option for assistance when playing table tennies)
the incredible hulk (patch add online co-op features & support for dlc)
folklore (patch add dualshock3 rumble support)
mirrors edge (patch adds trophies & functionality for dlc map pack)
spec ops the line (patch for free dlc co-op)
ps3 major fixes & changes
need for speed hot pursuit - 1.02 update 318mb***
the fights lights out - 1.02 update 183mb**
homefront - 1.04 update 139mb
brutal legend -1.01/1.02 update 256mb/27mb (patch adds dlc & dlc trophies support, sound & save game corruption not fixed)
battlefield bad company -1.20 update 269mb (patch adds trophies support & 4 new maps)
saint row 2 - 1.30 update 33mb****
mortal kombat - 1.03 update (dlc fixes, online fixes, game tweaks)*****
ps3 updates unknown
golden axe beast rider - 1.10 update 19mb
disney universe - 1.01 update 17mb
blood drive - 1.01 update 4611kb
buzz! brain of... 1.04 update 24mb (try to connect online, servers are shutdown)
pure - 1.02 update 20mb
reflex mx vs atv - 1.01 update 15mb
skate 3 - 1.05 update 33mb (patch for dlc?)
binary domain - 1.02 update 8650kb (patch for limited edition dlc??)
medival move - 1.01 update 101mb
invizimals the lost kingdom - 1.01 update 2661mb!!! (adds cross-play functionality?)
ratched and clark nexus - 1.01 18mb (preorder dlc?) (lock disc to your account if you use the "disc benefits" offer!) (try to connect online)
overlord 2 - 1.01 update 25mb (preperation for dlc?)
the fights lights out 1.02 update
This update resolves several small issues reported by players and includes the ability to make your fighter transparent in order to get a better view of your opponent.
update today....It seems to force you to do the full recalibration procedure much more frequently now. It hasn't fixed the problem when you "punch through" things as if they aren't there. Also the new 'Fitness Minigames' option on the main menu falls over. Also, during an event fight, your opponents stamina bar now refills almost immediatly, whilst yours takes ages to refill, even when your Stamina stats are loads more than your opponents!!!
NFS Hot Pursuit Title 1.02 update
Here’s a quick list of the (minor) updates:
- Fixed various issue to do with players getting stuck on loading after joining online games at specific times.
- Online trial thank you screen appears if the user looses the connection during boot flow on the online pass screen
- Fixed an issue with road block placement on Coral Bay Drive in "Highway Battle" event
- Fixed various issues with the number of snapshot/dreamshots taken displaying incorrectly.
- As well an issue where the player was messaged that they could take no more photos when they had not reached the limit.
- Resolves the steering wheel dead zone problem (PlayStation 3).
saint row 2 1.30 update
• Implemented protection against disc read errors. May reduce or eliminate crashes experienced by some users.
• Players will no longer be able to change the “Friendly Fire” setting during the Cat & Mouse diversion.
• Players will no longer be able to access the weapon radial menu during the Demolition Derby activity, including all Special Derbies.
• Correcting an issue with scripted attack helicopters not firing missiles during missions.
• Added in code support for upcoming DLC. (Players will not notice anything different for this)
• Pipe Bombs will be removed from the default MP weapon loadout when a game begins.
• The default time / score limit for Team Gangsta Brawl will change from “5 min / 25 kills” to “10 min / 50 kills”.
• A 5 second period of invincibility will be applied to respawning players. Once an invulnerable player performs an attack, the effect will be removed. Invulnerability will be displayed by a special health bar indicator.
mortal kombat 1.03 update (dlc,online,game tweaks)
- Fixed a couple of crash scenarios.
- MOTD handling and displaying code was tweaked.
- Desync issue that occured whenever someone used an alternate costume
- Fixed a bug that could have resulted in tweakvars getting corrupted.
- Fixed a crash in player select if you tried to exit out while the dlc box was open.
- With the exception of Human Cyrax and Human Sektor, everyone's alternate costumes should behave the same as their primary costumes and have the exact same move properties.
- You can now block after a dash forward is completed if it was cancelled into from a special move. Canceling out of a dash into another dash was normalized for most of the characters. Dash Block canceling remains the same.
- Wakeup attacks should have better invulnerability on them if done in the first 4 frames of the wakeup window. (this was added as a hotfix tweakable value)
- You no longer get a completely free throw attempt after someone blocks your jump punch. The opponent has less block hit frames but chained combos from a jump punch will remain the same.
- There were several reactions that could freeze players just before they landed from attacks and reactions such as Kano's Airball and Cyrax's Net air reaction.
- Made many minor hitbox adjustments.
- Tweaked the negative edge window.
- Several low attacks were being parried incorrectly.
- Nightwolf and Kenshi can no longer still absorb a projectile if they get hit out of their enhanced reflects before the recovery frames start.
some games try to connect online(when servers gone or you play offline), i havent test all games for this yet. but in most cases it just hange for a few seconds when it try to connect and you can press 'x' button to skip it.