Free Butcher Blade DLC for Assassin's Creed Black Flag (X360/PS3/WiiU)

I tried the PS3 version as well to see if it will work on my PS4 version (which I haven't even put in my system yet... )

Hmmm, not working....no matter what I keep getting

One of the codes that you entered is not valid!
EDIT: tried a 6th combination of just the first two...worked...weird...

Last edited by a moderator:
Free and DLC should never be used in the same sentence since it should all be free anyway. Buying DLC is lol-worthy.

No PS4? How silly.
I think because of it's infantile existence, I don't think Ubisoft considered rewording it. Technically, they offer a Playstation Network Code. And that works across all platforms. They should have said, "For Wii U, Xbox 360, and PSN."

TL;DR: "PS3" code works for PS4

Hmm...might try this later.  I don't really mess with Uplay too often.  I still have to play Assassin's Creed III before this one.  Cursed backlog.

I think because of it's infantile existence, I don't think Ubisoft considered rewording it. Technically, they offer a Playstation Network Code. And that works across all platforms. They should have said, "For Wii U, Xbox 360, and PSN."

TL;DR: "PS3" code works for PS4
Well it just shows as PS3 in my download list.

I redeemed the code on the PS4 PSN, but I cant seem to actually download it.  Maybe it really is just PS3?

Hmm...might try this later. I don't really mess with Uplay too often. I still have to play Assassin's Creed III before this one. Cursed backlog.

Well AC4 is a prequel to AC3, so in a way you aren't hurting anything as far as main story goes. Now in regards to modern day, it'll be all out of whack for you.

Thanks. I own all 3 systems but I claimed the PS3 code because that's the only with the exclusive bonus Avalene stuff right? I'll just wait until the game is under $20 which should be pretty soon. :bouncy:

Well it just shows as PS3 in my download list.
I redeemed the code on the PS4 PSN, but I cant seem to actually download it. Maybe it really is just PS3?

Oh, I guess you may be right. For some reason, I rationalized that if two consoles used the same service, and the service is offered, then you would be able to download it. I guess installing it might be a tricky situation as well. My bad.

Oh, I guess you may be right. For some reason, I rationalized that if two consoles used the same service, and the service is offered, then you would be able to download it. I guess installing it might be a tricky situation as well. My bad.
But then they can't make twice as much money selling it twice! Too bad since the season pass for AC4 is cross buy until like March.

When I try to enter the code, it always says error code invalid no matter what I try doing. 

Never mind I forgot to pick U-Play code.

bread's done
Back