Free PSX Games on Playstation Home (VITA, PS3, PSP Compatible)

_brandNEWdays

CAGiversary!
Feedback
23 (100%)
There is a new PS4 area on Playstation Home where you can easily win three PS1 titles.

Destruction Derby, Twisted Metal and Warhawk

Instructions (You require a PS3):

1. Jump on the Giant Vita inside the new PS4 Area, then the "Quest for Greatness" that is there and that will take maybe 10 minutes or so. 
2. You will get three redeemable codes for doing so

The games are playable on PS3 and Vita..

This only works in the US Region, i don't know about other regions,

Enjoy!!

P.D i don't have ps3, so if anyone feels charitable or got extra codes, pls send me a Warhack and Twisted metal ones via PM or PSN message (DJ_TOMATO)

Last edited by a moderator:
i am literally running around this stupid room trying to find the last 3 cards hahah. Someone help!

i can't even change the viewing angle and i feel like i've checked everything already. done all the game related stuff and the only thing i don't know how to open is the locked door with the playstation logo and the thing in the back that needs a damaged card?

i figured it out. apparently i was running over the areas too fast and wasn't seeing the little star thing pop up...

Got it done in like ten minutes easy.
Got all three vouchers and a ton of home rewards.
Funny thing is,turns out I have ALL THREE GAMES XD
Soooooooooooooo yayyy free spare voucher codes lol

I seriously cannot find one card.. 

Edit: found out why I couldn't find any. It glitched on me... After exiting and reentering, I could now find cards.

I seriously cannot find one card..
Yea I had a lot of trouble finding the stupid things myself lol. I have never really used ps home so i didn't really know what I was looking for.

Basically just walk around the room slowly looking for these shiny star looking items.

(starting from the back)

2 cards on the left side - dualshock 4 kiosk, driveclub kiosk

2 cards on the right - card repair kiosk, to the right of the kiosk near the wall (in between knack statue and card repair)

1 card on the knack statue

1 card on the giant ps vita

1 card near the couch close to the vita (should say something about a loose tile)

1 card on the dance floor (middle)

1 card at the killzone kiosk

1 card on the couch by killzone

1 card at the ps1 console

1 card piece on the left staircase towards the back

1 card piece on the right staircase near the knack statue

make sure you walk slowly over these spots so you give it time to load the star/prompt

hope that helps.

EDIT: the 2 card pieces must be picked up and brought to the card repair station to get the card.

you need to stand about a foot or 2 away from the vita to see the prompt

There is also a voucher station to check how many of the cards you have collected so far.

Yea I had a lot of trouble finding the stupid things myself lol. I have never really used ps home so i didn't really know what I was looking for.

Basically just walk around the room slowly looking for these shiny star looking items.

(starting from the back)

2 cards on the right - card repair kiosk, to the right of the kiosk near the wall (in between knack statue and card repair)

1 card near the couch close to the vita (should say something about a loose tile)

make sure you walk slowly over these spots so you give it time to load the star/prompt

hope that helps.

EDIT: the 2 card pieces must be picked up and brought to the card repair station to get the card.

There is also a voucher station to check how many of the cards you have collected so far.
Thank you very much! This was very helpful; turns out when I first entered it, the thing glitched on me because none of the interactive things would pop up.

(starting from the back)

hope that helps.

Pretty sure they are somewhat randomized.

The DS4 display didn't give me a card and some were different locations than what you listed.

I find mine in the following locations:

• On railing to left of PS Vita
  • PS1 display
  • Knack Statue
  • Killzone display
  • Driveclub display
  • Large PS4 icon on wall behind the Vita (next to the card repair machine)
  • Middle of floor where the couches are
  • In a couch on the right, nearest the camera/screen/"downstage left"
  • Left of the stairs from the couch area heading toward the PS door. (broken tile)
  • Garbage Can next to PS door (card piece)
  • Stairs to the left of the Vita (card piece)
  • Behind PS door
  • Giant Vita

Also, I believe the last card you find gets you two cards.

Pretty sure they are somewhat randomized.

The DS4 display didn't give me a card and some were different locations than what you listed.

I find mine in the following locations:

• On railing to left of PS Vita
  • PS1 display
  • Knack Statue
  • Killzone display
  • Driveclub display
  • Large PS4 icon on wall behind the Vita (next to the card repair machine)
  • Middle of floor where the couches are
  • In a couch on the right, nearest the camera/screen/"downstage left"
  • Left of the stairs from the couch area heading toward the PS door. (broken tile)
  • Garbage Can next to PS door (card piece)
  • Stairs to the left of the Vita (card piece)
  • Behind PS door
  • Giant Vita

Also, I believe the last card you find gets you two cards.
this was much better described than me trying to remember going through it last night! lol

i did forget about the one on the railing, and that a few of the areas i checked didn't give me a card.

this is the post to follow, good job.

Was able to redeem twisted metal and derbybut when trying to redeem warhawk it said code has been redeemed

couldn't open the ps door and the dance floor card disappeared. ehh. got warhawk and destruction derby and it only took about 10 minutes of ps  home installing and fiddling. ty OP

God dang it froze on me. If anyone has some codes to spare I would really appreciate it. How did you guys even get them, everytime i went in everything got glitched

That's why i learned to never doubt home when they have all these free promos going on missed a ton of stuff from the e3 thing been checking on it ever since. I have the same problem here as someone mentioned the warhawk code was said to have been redeemed already. There is a thread on the playstation support forum about it already so if it happened to you, your'e not alone alot of people are reporting problems with atleast one of the codes.

Where should I go to contact them about a code not working? My Destruction Derby code says it's not valid.

I have a spare Warhawk code. Whoever isn't looking to resell it, and would like it free of charge should quote this message. The first person to do so gets the code PM'd to them, no funny business.

Is it "kosher" to let someone else use your PSN to do this for you?

My (third) PS3 bit the dust this past summer and didn't bother replaces with the PS4 on the way. Twisted Metal would be fun on my PSP though!

Anyone want to offer do this for me? PM me! (Veteran/loyal members of CAG with 100% feedback only please.)

I have a spare Warhawk code. Whoever isn't looking to resell it, and would like it free of charge should quote this message. The first person to do so gets the code PM'd to them, no funny business.
I guess so if no one else wants it. Thanks.

Is it "kosher" to let someone else use your PSN to do this for you?

My (third) PS3 bit the dust this past summer and didn't bother replaces with the PS4 on the way. Destruction Derby and Twisted Metal would be fun on my PSP though!
I suppose so. There's an unlimited amount of codes, and it expires soon. I'd get to it.

Save the Warhawk code from your set for someone else if you do, though, since I gave you mine.

Does anyone have any extras or that aren't going to use them and i could have one?

I only have a PSP and a PS Vita   :bow:

Does anyone have any extras or that aren't going to use them and i could have one?

I only have a PSP and a PS Vita :bow:
i have all 3 i got on my account that i dont need but your going to have to wait because my uncle is playing on it right now so just expect to get a pm in the next 24 hours from now anytime between that time

bread's done
Back