Buy A $400 Dell eGift Card, Get A $75 eGC Free!

ChunLiBarbie

CAGiversary!
www.dell.com

https://dell.cashstar.com/gift-card/buy/

Promotion Terms and Details

• For every $400 worth of Dell eGift Card(s), the purchaser receives a $75 Dell Promotional eGift Card.
  • Dell eGift Cards can be purchased in any denomination from $10-$500.
  • To consolidate Dell purchased eGift Cards visit www.dell.com/giftcards.
  • Promotional eGift Card expires 90 days from date issued and cannot be consolidated with any other card.
  • Any unauthorized reproduction, sale or transfer constitutes fraud.
  • Offer eligible from November 8th to December 10th, 2013.
  • eGift Card purchase total is limited to $500 per single transaction.
  • Please see additional terms and conditions at http://dell.cashstar.com/about/terms_and_conditions/.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm...I'm planning on buying another Alienware notebook on Black Friday anyway, so this is kind of awesome, BUT I'm leary of it, like will I really get the cards, will they all work together, etc.  I'd buy like $1600 of credit if I thought it was going to work, but I don't know, feels kind of risky.

Hmm...I'm planning on buying another Alienware notebook on Black Friday anyway, so this is kind of awesome, BUT I'm leary of it, like will I really get the cards, will they all work together, etc. I'd buy like $1600 of credit if I thought it was going to work, but I don't know, feels kind of risky.
I personally wouldn't try it for $1600. Maybe for a $400 item.

Eh, if they had the Mario/Luigi Wii U Deluxe I would get this for that.

For the Zelda edition, doesn't seem worth it.

The best bang for your buck would be buying in sets of $400

so $400+$400(800)+$400(1200)+$400(1600) would net you an extra $300 Promo GC.

The thing with Dell is that they only take two payments. GC + Promo GC or GC + CC but if you do an online chat with them they can take three forms of payments. 

GC + Promo GC + Promo GC (Gift card balance must [ay the whole balance otherwise you must go with other option) GC + Promo GC + Credit Card

Giftcards can be combined so the original $1600 GC you purchased can go towards your Alienware purchase. Promo Gift Cards cannot be combined. They also have an expiration date (3 months I think but dont take my word for it)

Its a good deal if you like to bargain hunt at Dell (good for monitors and TVs so I'm told) but nothing game wise.

Oh I do believe they took combining the giftcards option online down so you would have to request with a rep and it would take a few days for that process to happen. So if you are thinking about it do it now so you can have the combined gift card ready for black friday.

bread's done
Back