Walmart Pre Black Friday Deals are LIVE in-store

TheFizzzzzz

CAGiversary!
Feedback
229 (100%)
Just left my local Walmart and all advertisement is up and prices are ringing up sale prices

Ok people...... I've seen tons of posts about the BLACK FRIDAY sale.....

THIS IS THE PRE BLACK FRIDAY SALE!!!! 2 PAGE AD WALMART PUT OUT TO BEAT COMPETITOR'S BLACK FRIDAY PRICES.

As specified in another thread the highlights

-- Skylanders and Infinity Starter Packs - WAS: $74.96, NEW PRICE: $37

-- ALL PS4 and Xbox One Video Games WAS: $59.96, NEW PRICE: $49

That's it for gaming

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm an associate and can confirm. Not sure what all are but I know for sure Skylanders: Swap Force starters are $37 and there is a 50" LG LED TV for $449 from $598.

I can also confirm NFS Rivals for $49. It wasn't marked at that price and at the time I had no idea about it, I was just planning to buy it at full price. The cashier was surprised and then said it must be the Black Friday promo.

I can also confirm NFS Rivals for $49. It wasn't marked at that price and at the time I had no idea about it, I was just planning to buy it at full price. The cashier was surprised and then said it must be the Black Friday promo.
NFS Rivals is 30 dollars on Mejier's black friday add so you can take this and get a gift card with the difference adhttp://meijer.shoplocal.com/Meijer/ListingDetail?ispartial=N&ReturnCircularPageFlag=Y&SneakPeek=N&StoreID=2595145&ListingID=-2052307468

Last edited by a moderator:
The stuff on sale is it only the merchandise that is in their Pre-Black Friday ad or is it anything from other ads also.

Awesome OP! Got my 3DS Swap Force for $27 after the $10 Frito coupon. Was really worried they would be out by the time I got off work tomorrow.

They didn't have any Skylanders for XB1 at my location. Saddened me so I'll go back at midnight when they are "releasing" them. Wondering if the Forza, Dead Rising, and Ryse will be 49 when they release tonight.

I called two Walmarts and they didnt have any Last of Us PS3 bundles. They also seemed confused as to what "deal" I kept talking about and kept telling me to order online so I could pick it up in-store.

I was really hoping to avoid having to go there tomorrow morning, see a line and just not bother with it all.

Anyone else have better luck?

bread's done
Back