GGT 286 bids adieu to the Last-Gen (except gunnm)

Uh, I just got Remember Me, Rising, Max Payne 3, and Dead Space 2 this week.

Last gen is still totally in the building.

Like, in a bathroom somewhere.

They kind of got lost.

Big house.

Feet.

It's only fun if you single out gunnm in the title though, you can't list everybody! In reality though I still have a lot of last-gen games to play as well, so hopefully I can find this supposed bathroom that it's hiding in!

I still have to get Remember Me and play Max Payne, but Rising and Dead Space 2 were both really fun for me, hope you enjoy them!

So you're just an Xbox/MS fanboy then.

Nothing wrong with that...
Well I don't know if I'd say fanboy since those people tend to hate and attack everyone else haha. But yeah I am definitely a fan of theirs, I have all the systems though (minus the PS4 atm which I do plan on picking up). I love games that Nintendo make as well so I don't really wan't to miss out on any exclusives that might interest me. I would probably say I do play my Sony consoles the least but I definitely do still enjoy them!

I can't look at it. give me the details
Hugues Ouvrard, Marketing Director for Xbox France :
Question :We say that the PS4 is more powerfull than the Xbox One.

- The PS4 isn't more powerful. There is a confusion about the number of pixels but the definition of some is set by editors, not by the console. Especially with the power of the cloud - we set 300 000 servers - the capabilities of the console are multiplied by 4. So if we connect our console to internet, then the Xbox One is the most powerful

The rest is your standard witty remarks based on the OP. There's some other stuff in there like crazy people really believing it's fact and not just trying to leverage jargon.

This is the comment that had me dying enough to link it here:

Originally Posted by TheGreyHulk

They're still not past step 1. Denial. If you never accept that the xbone is weaker than the ps4, then it isn't! Dat crack head logic

Uu0OBrH.jpg

I'm going to be multi-gen for awhile, especially with all the RPGS coming out (FFXIII: Lightning Returns, Tales of Xillia 2, South Park Stick of Truth and Persona 5 will probably be on PS3).

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't say stuff you don't mean.

Sony wouldn't tease an Anime. 

I don't think you realize just how serious this is. Screw "next gen." Persona 5 will be great and will be the best game ever. It will have the best characters in a game since Star Wars Episode One: Pod Racing Extreme. It will be the game to define the generation. The Last of Us? Pssh. More like The Personas of Us. The combat WILL be revolutionary turn based like no one has ever experienced before. Persona MADE turned based combat, did you know? Now you do. The Personas in the game will mean something. We will feel for them just like we do for any human or pet. They are us. We will know the characters inside and out. One of them likes stripping? We will know that. Know why? Because Atlus believes that we should know the whole naked truth. They won't use microtransactions. What you see is what you get, you read? Atlus knows what the fans want and need. Persona 5 is not the game we need but the game we deserve. So while you and your Xbox fanboy butt are off playing Dead Rising 3: Ryze Unleashed Mexican CARtel edition, us real gamers will be thinking about the best game that will grace this planet. The past, present, and future gen all start at one point - Persona 5.

I will fuckin enjoy that racing game. We haven't had a good racing game since F-Zero on the Gamecube. Everything else is trash.

I want to summon the fuck out of Isanagi and blow shit up with him.

I'm a true fan.

I heard Persona 5 was canceled and Nintendo snatched it up to make it a Wii U exclusive.
You're hurting my feelings, Master. It would be unwise to continue to follow the Force.

Honestly I wasn't even talking about the teaser site, more inevitably there will be a Persona 5 and even if it's in 2016, it will be on PS3...

DID YOU HAVE TO QUOTE THE fuckING PICTURE sorry inside voice

did you have to quote  the fucking picture

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back