Amazon Matching Walmart Prices Xbox One

Ive had all 3 preordered for a while, yet amazon didnt discount the price automatically for me, charged me full retail.

first time thats happened.

so im now arguing with a dumb ass rep from amazon. She is saying that she can only refund the difference within 7 days of receiving the package, and since i ordered in august then its too late. ........facepalm. 

"out for delivery". .. . so hard to understand. 

so im now arguing with a dumb ass rep from amazon. She is saying that she can only refund the difference within 7 days of receiving the package, and since i ordered in august then its too late. ........facepalm.

"out for delivery". .. . so hard to understand.
Try sending an e-mail. They replied and refunded me the difference on the two games I preordered immediately.

so she just took 10 mins to tell me that my packages are out for delivery, and thats it. 

Called in, another non english speaker, but this time was told "id be refunded the difference which is 10$ per game on my CC in business days"

Hopefully, i dont have to call back. 

Last edited by a moderator:
How bout they match the WiiU? It's been reduced in price everywhere now and Amazon is still over the $300 mark. Usually that never happens, Amazon is always the lowering prices but idk what is up with the damn WiiU lol sorry

Cool they are matching prices though

thanks, picked up forza and during checkout was offered free prime trial so I should get it Monday. now I just have to get the console, LOL

Got a refund of 11.83 for all 3 games I had pre-ordered, plus essentially got Madden for the One for free after all the trade in promos.

just noticed that purchase of  one of the $49 xbox one games (forza, ryse, cod ghosts, dead rising 3) also saves $20 off 12mth xbox live membership. not sure if this makes the deal more enticing.

edit: realized that's still not great deal for the live membership so nvm.

bread's done
Back