Best Buy/PS3 Uncharted 2: Among Thieves GOTY Edition $9.99 ($7.99 w/GCU)

Joe Fongul

CAGiversary!
Feedback
172 (100%)
As the title states, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves GOTY Edition @ Best Buy for $9.99 ($7.99 with GCU)

New with Free Shipping

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/uncharted-2-among-thieves-game-of-the-year-edition-greatest-hits-playstation-3/1431298.p?id=1218258638935&skuId=1431298

GOTY Edition includes:

• PlayStation Heroes Skin Pack
  • UNCHARTED: Drake's Fortune Multiplayer Pack
  • UNCHARTED 2 Siege Expansion Pack
  • Currency Multiplier which grants Double XP up to level 10 in Multiplayer
  • Golden Guns option for the AK-47 and the 92FS 9mm pistol for use in Multiplayer
  • Early access to "Revenge" Booster - you still have to purchase it with in-game cash!
  • UNCHARTED: Eye of Indra - Motion Comic Bundle (which includes Episodes 1-4)
  • UNCHARTED: Eye of Indra - Rika Raja and Daniel Pinkerton Character Skins
  • UNCHARTED 2: Among Thieves - Avatar Pack 1
  • UNCHARTED 2: Among Thieves - Avatar Pack 2
  • UNCHARTED Avatar Pack 3
  • UNCHARTED Avatar Pack 4
  • Pinball Heroes - UNCHARTED for the PSP
Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember platinuming the crap out of the original game before all the expansion packs came out. I currently own U3 with the Pass and all the DLC to date. Is this worth going back to just for the multiplayer for 10 bucks?

Just a fair warning, this is basically vanilla U2 since the code is expired now
What about for the Uncharted Dual Pack SKU?

8539167959_3b4f21aa2e.jpg

???

Last edited by a moderator:
The important DLC should still be free on PS Store. They made everything free sometime after U3 was released....just like how they made u3's map packs free recently.

FYI Walmart will have Uncharted 3 GOTY for $15.

I picked up this and Uncharted 1 used at GS during their B1G1 sale a while back but cause of the holiday return period I should be able to return it if needed...Anybody particularly recommend the new price for the extras?

I just looked at Uncharted 2 vanilla on the psn store and the add-ons for the game, and nothing is free.
Huh, that's strange. I know they did make it free awhile after the codes expired and it was like that for a long time. I wonder why they would change it.

all the GOTY dlc content is free on psn store
It was free for a few weeks to "celebrate" release of Uncharted 3 free to play. It's all back to full price now. Funny enough, the UC3 maps have been dropped go free permanently, probably to support sales of cosmetic stuff like headgear.

Can the Uncharted story be understood/enjoyed if you skip the first one? I've wanted to play Uncharted 2 but don't really want to go back to the first game as well.

Can the Uncharted story be understood/enjoyed if you skip the first one? I've wanted to play Uncharted 2 but don't really want to go back to the first game as well.
Watch it on YouTube. There are some characters you need to know to really get the most out of 2.

bread's done
Back