Foxconnect.com Black Friday Sale - Live

S_G

CAGiversary!
http://www.foxconnect.com/black-friday-2013.html?limit=64&p=1

Quite a few good deals in the $4.99 - $5.99 range.

Too many to list but here's a few highlights:

All seasons of 24 - 5.99 each

Burn Notice, seasons 1-5 - 5.99 each

All seasons of The Unit - 5.99 each

Firefly Complete Series (dvd) - 5.99

Life of Pi 2D (blu-ray) - 5.99

James Bond blu-rays - 4.99 each

Alien Movie series on blu-ray - 5.99 each

Black Swan (blu-ray) - 5.99

Miller's Crossing (blu-ray) - 4.99

Dollhouse seasons 1 and 2 (blu-ray) - 5.99 each

Last edited by a moderator:
damn. Could of saved a bit more on certain seasons I bought thru that 50% sale they just had. Haha. Ah well.

is The Killing worth a blind buy?

damn. Could of saved a bit more on certain seasons I bought thru that 50% sale they just had. Haha. Ah well.

I'd say no--pretty much every character came across as annoying to me (with the possible exception of the detectives) and I gradually lost interest in the overall plot.

I'm glad I got in and out with what I really wanted ASAP. The site is really hammered. I can't even get it to load now.

Ordered:

American Horror Story season 1 blu

Dollhouse ssn 2 blu

Burn Notice ssn 5 dvd

Futurama Benders Game blu

Futurama Into the Wild Blue Yonder blu

Site seemed to run fine for me

I opted in for Bill and Ted (blu) and Life of Pi (blu). Nothing else really grabbed my interest on there. :/

Thanks OP. Got The League season 1-3, 500 Days of Summer and Always Sunny in Philadelphia season 7 all on blu.

Thanks for letting me know about this.

I nabbed Wilfred Season 2 and The Killing Season 1.

I liked Season 3, and while I heard the first two seasons are pretty bad, I decided to take a chance.

Bought the first 7 seasons of It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia.

How's the shipping? Should I expect to wait a month before I get my order.... :headache:

Thanks for the heads up.

X-files Seasons 1-9                                             $53.91

Office Space Blu-ray                                            $4.99

Futurama Benders Game blu-ray                          $1.99

Futurama: Into the Wild Green Yonder Blu-ray    $1.99

Family Guy: It's A Trap! blu-ray                           $1.99

Family Guy: Blue Harvest blu-ray                        $1.99

Family Guy Presents: Something, Something, Something Dark Side blu-ray $1.99

grand total $68.85

Picked up Modern Family 1/2/3 $12.99 Each

Futurama Benders Game  $1.99

Futurama: Into the Wild Green Yonder  $1.99

American Horrors 1 $12.99

Glee 3 $12.99

Family Guy 10 (DVD) $5.99

This is better than FLASH Deal ;)

season 1 is good, season 2 is eh (though you kinda have to watch it as it finished out what happens from season 1), season 3 is great. Since they've only got the first season on sale I'd say skip it.

Even though I already own them, for $2 I'll upgrade my Futurama movies, shame they didn't re-release the other 2 in blu.

doh! Skipped right over the Family Guy star wars movies. Though I do already own them on DVD. Wouldn't of minded upgrading for only $2 each.

Thanks The Green Giant (and everyone else!)

I only got the volumes 6 and 7 of Futurama since I have to have some control over how much I spend for a month and I've seen the final episodes of season 5 so I can't spoil myself watching 1-5 at a later date.  Besides, I bought the Blu-Ray Futurama movies as well.

If a sale here or somewhere else will be around near Christmas time, I might finish the job then.

Wish that $30 off $100 coupon worked.  It's taunting us in that ad on the site :)

Thanks, OP.  Picked up Dollhouse S1 & 2, It's Always Sunny S7, Hoosiers, and all the $2 Family Guy Star Wars and Futurama Blu-rays for a little over $30 shipped.  Would have picked up S1-9 of X-Files and S5-7 of Futurama on DVD if that coupon worked, even though I hate buying DVDs when there's an existing or impending Blu-ray.  At that price I'm still tempted to get them, though.

season 1 is good, season 2 is eh (though you kinda have to watch it as it finished out what happens from season 1), season 3 is great. Since they've only got the first season on sale I'd say skip it.

Even though I already own them, for $2 I'll upgrade my Futurama movies, shame they didn't re-release the other 2 in blu.
I think the issue was that if they issued the two other movies in blu-ray that they weren't made for wide screen or something stupid so it would look funny. I remember them talking about being an issue with it or it's 3D parts and not being able to just do it for cheap. So blame Fox for begin stupid.... again. :lol:

Thanks The Green Giant (and everyone else!)

I only got the volumes 6 and 7 of Futurama since I have to have some control over how much I spend for a month and I've seen the final episodes of season 5 so I can't spoil myself watching 1-5 at a later date. Besides, I bought the Blu-Ray Futurama movies as well.

If a sale here or somewhere else will be around near Christmas time, I might finish the job then.
Futurama season 1 was the second DVD I ever bought behind "Who Framed Roger Rabbit?", it was $28. This comes in some awesome small package that even I am looking at going "Maybe I should buy them again so they all match". You really should buy 1-4, that's Classic Futurama with it's amazing (first) series finale.

X-Files S2-9 DVD, Prison Break S1-4 DVD, Dollhouse S1&2 Blu, and A Late Quartet Blu for me...just under $90; hell of a deal.

I picked up S7 of Sunny and S3 of The League -- I highly recommend both shows. Also grabbed S10 of Family Guy and the Star Wars DVDs, just to fill in some gaps in my collection.

Awesome was able to add more to my Bond collection. Can only really buy a bit at a time lol the last time I bought a couple was last black Friday.

Would have picked up S1-9 of X-Files and S5-7 of Futurama on DVD if that coupon worked, even though I hate buying DVDs when there's an existing or impending Blu-ray. At that price I'm still tempted to get them, though.
Futurama will most likely see a blu-ray release before X-Files, although I'm not sure if the show actually has a film source to work from. For X-files though, it will have to be completely remade from scratch like they are doing for Star Trek: The Next Generation. Assuming they even have the original film stock to work from, I'd be very surprised if that ever actually happens.

Thanks for the heads-up, I got the Simpsons seasons 6-10 because I'm sick of the plastic head packaging I currently have.  I was planning to go out on Black Friday to get some of these seasons for $6, but this is obviously much better.  I also thought about getting The Sessions, Love and Other Drugs, and the Family Guy Star Wars episodes, but for whatever reason I couldn't pull the trigger.

For X-files though, it will have to be completely remade from scratch like they are doing for Star Trek: The Next Generation. Assuming they even have the original film stock to work from, I'd be very surprised if that ever actually happens.
It's all over the Internet that this is already happening. Unfortunately, the same company that botched the S2 TNG is working on the X-Files blus.

Got:

Louie S1 and 2

The Simpsons S9 and 10 (this is where it goes down hill... but I have the first 8 seasons, so might as well)

Bob's Burgers S1

All for less than $30.

It's all over the Internet that this is already happening. Unfortunately, the same company that botched the S2 TNG is working on the X-Files blus.
Thanks I must have not gotten the memo and they were probably the lowest bidder hehe. But I'm happy with the dvd's it will probably be a long time before the blu-rays of possible questionable quality come out anyways.

The new versions of Futurama 1-4 look great on the shelf next to the other volumes.
[attachment=1129:IMG_20131124_194754_662.jpg]

Man this really hit my wallet hard, but too good to pass up! Got The X Files seasons 1-9, It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia seasons 1-7, and Burn Notice season 5 and that Burn Notice movie for my dad. All for $97. To think I would have almost spent that much on The X Files alone if I gave into that deal of the day on Amazon a while back. Also was unsure of whether to get all of the seasons of It's Always sunny in DVD since some were in Blu Ray but for the same price. Decided to just get the Blus where available since it's the same price and I'll just have to get over my minor OCD on the matter lol

Man this really hit my wallet hard, but too good to pass up! Got The X Files seasons 1-9, It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia seasons 1-7, and Burn Notice season 5 and that Burn Notice movie for my dad. All for $97. To think I would have almost spent that much on The X Files alone if I gave into that deal of the day on Amazon a while back. Also was unsure of whether to get all of the seasons of It's Always sunny in DVD since some were in Blu Ray but for the same price. Decided to just get the Blus where available since it's the same price and I'll just have to get over my minor OCD on the matter lol
To think that I spent that much for one season of X-Files back in the day. sigh.

To think that I spent that much for one season of X-Files back in the day. sigh.
Yeah, I'm glad I was too young for the advent of DVD to actually be able to buy anything lol, and I am glad I passed up the "deal" on Amazon like a week or so ago where The X Files seasons 1-9 were $90 for the whole thing, would have definitely kicked myself.

Got

Sunny Season 7

Family Guy Volumes 9 & 10

American Dad Volumes 1-7

Futurama Volume 6

might get more stuff if these are still around Friday evening.

bread's done
Back