(Amazon PM's Here) Best Buy Blue Sunday Video Game Deals: PS Vita $170, Tearaway $30, NFS: Rivals (360/PS3/PC) $40/$30 and More

$20 for rachet and clank nexus, with 20% off with gamers unlocked, pretty much the same as k-mart sale

Last edited by a moderator:
Wish NFS rivals was $10 cheaper imo

Edit: to clarify, I'm saying I wish it was $29.99 and not 39.99

Holy cow with discount tearaway is only 23.99

Obviously this game screams ps+ freebie in 6 months but I want to support the vita!

Also got rocksmith 2014 w cable for 39.99

Awesome price for Tearaway! Good thing I decided to buy a hard copy and not the digital version like I intended. With my GCU discount the total came out to $26.12. Thanks OP! :bouncy:

Decided to pickup Tearaway since I had received a $25 gift certificate for purchasing 3 PS4 games even though I had returned them since I got in on the Amazon B2G1 deal.  Will BestBuy charge me $25 in the future for using a gift certificate that I technically didn't deserve?

Anyone notice the banner for the early shopping event for Monday. Looked through the links. Some of the cheap tvs are on the list to order

As for blue Sunday I'm considering the vita since the walking dead bundle is part of the sale hmm

Wow the PS Vita walking dead bundle isn't showing up as being at my store. I find it hard to believe they sold the few that were there like 3-4 days ago.

Decided to pickup Tearaway since I had received a $25 gift certificate for purchasing 3 PS4 games even though I had returned them since I got in on the Amazon B2G1 deal. Will BestBuy charge me $25 in the future for using a gift certificate that I technically didn't deserve?
They will deduct the points from your account soon. If you dont have enough points you will go into a negative balance.

I jumped on that bundle for $184. I could maybe sell the code for $10 for the walking dead game and Im going to trade in the memory card.  Which is decent enough for me. Glad I can finally replace my vita. Now to wait for BBY slow shipping. :fridge:

With the GCU 20% discount on top of the sale prices, couldn't pass up $15.99 each for Ratchet and Clank: Nexus and Puppeteer. Thanks OP!

This is awesome. With gamers club I got GoW, Ratchet and Puppeteer for 50.00 after tax.

I also bought the 32gb card today so I'll price adjust tomorrow.

This is going to be a crazy week.  Today's sales are just the starting gun. 

Either way, thanks OP.  I ordered Puppeteer.  Handsomepete's been a big advocate of this game so I'm going to try this.  Definitely looks fun. 

bread's done
Back