1/5 - ? B2G1 free Preowned games @ BEST BUY

kickrockz713

CAGiversary!
Feedback
100 (100%)
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&_dynSessConf=ATG15508250594&id=pcat17071&type=page&sc=Global&cp=1&nrp=15&sp=&qp=&list=n&iht=y&usc=All+Categories&ks=960&fs=saas&saas=saas&keys=keys&st=preowned+games

Too bad that $20 off doesn't stack with the used copies, that would go great with the b2g1!
Credit to Broly for pointing this out.
1-5 - ?

XB1 http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&_dynSessConf=-2757983164167940902&id=pcat17071&type=page&ks=960&st=preowned+games&sc=Global&cp=1&sp=-currentprice+skuidsaas&qp=platform_facet%3DSAAS%7EPlatform%7EXbox+One&list=y&usc=All+Categories&nrp=50&fs=saas&iht=n&seeAll=

PS4 http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&_dynSessConf=-2757983164167940902&id=pcat17071&type=page&ks=960&st=preowned+games&sc=Global&cp=1&sp=-currentprice+skuidsaas&qp=platform_facet%3DSAAS%7EPlatform%7EPlayStation+4&list=y&usc=All+Categories&nrp=50&fs=saas&iht=n&seeAll=%2CPlatform

360 http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&_dynSessConf=4479843727419047024&id=pcat17071&type=page&ks=960&st=preowned+games&sc=Global&cp=1&sp=-currentprice+skuidsaas&qp=platform_facet%3DSAAS%7EPlatform%7EXbox+360&list=y&usc=All+Categories&nrp=50&fs=saas&iht=n&seeAll=

ps3 http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&_dynSessConf=4479843727419047024&id=pcat17071&type=page&ks=960&st=preowned+games&sc=Global&cp=1&sp=-currentprice+skuidsaas&qp=platform_facet%3DSAAS%7EPlatform%7EPlayStation+3&list=y&usc=All+Categories&nrp=50&fs=saas&iht=n&seeAll=

3ds http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&_dynSessConf=4479843727419047024&id=pcat17071&type=page&ks=960&st=preowned+games&sc=Global&cp=1&sp=-currentprice+skuidsaas&qp=platform_facet%3DSAAS%7EPlatform%7ENintendo+3DS&list=y&usc=All+Categories&nrp=50&fs=saas&iht=n&seeAll=

vita http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&_dynSessConf=4479843727419047024&id=pcat17071&type=page&ks=960&st=preowned+games&sc=Global&cp=1&sp=-currentprice+skuidsaas&qp=platform_facet%3DSAAS%7EPlatform%7EPS+Vita&list=y&usc=All+Categories&nrp=50&fs=saas&iht=n&seeAll=

Wiiu http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&_dynSessConf=4479843727419047024&id=pcat17071&type=page&ks=960&st=preowned+games&sc=Global&cp=1&sp=-currentprice+skuidsaas&qp=platform_facet%3DSAAS%7EPlatform%7ENintendo+Wii+U&list=y&usc=All+Categories&nrp=50&fs=saas&iht=n&seeAll=

$10 off $29.99 or more preowned game GCU coupon stacks with this. You get this from @Gamer magazine

Last edited by a moderator:
$10 off GCU coupon stacks with this. My order of $31.49, $31.49 and $31.49 looke like this

$31.49, $24.99 and $0.00. 10% doesn't stack with $10 on the same game

Wow, the site sucks right now. My cart is absolutely destroyed. Can't select anything and the bottom half of it won't load.

Does this work in store as well? I read the little bit about how it works but it only mentions adding to the cart.

Someone snatched my stuff while I was adding the final game so I rage quit.

It sucks they don't have pikmin :/

and does the 10$ off coupon ruin the price of the free game?

It sucks they don't have pikmin :/

and does the 10$ off coupon ruin the price of the free game?
nope. $10 takes off the 2 games with a price, doesn't bother free game
$10 off GCU coupon stacks with this. My order of $31.49, $31.49 and $31.49 looke like this
$31.49, $24.99 and $0.00. 10% doesn't stack with $10 on the same game
the $31.49 game still stayed free

What do you mean 3 days late? I meant to ask if I switch now, will I get the coupon now?
my bad I thought you meant the email. No its not instant, it would start next issue. The 3 days is how long it usually takes to get the issue/coupons when its released for digital.

my bad I thought you meant the email. No its not instant, it would start next issue. The 3 days is how long it usually takes to get the issue/coupons when its released for digital.
Well, I'll just hold off then. I like receiving physical copies, plus @Gamer is going away soon anyways.

Not getting the $10 off, not sure what's going on.

EDIT: Won't allow me to use the code saying it doesn't qualify though I have 3 used games in my cart for $33 after the free game.

EDIT 2: Said their promotional system is down. Going to try again in a few hours.

yea their promotional system is down and sucked up 500 points when I tried to redeem them for reward certificates... hopefully they'll pop up when system back.

Tested with a few games and the code isn't working unless your cart has $40+ worth of used games before taxes. Not sure why it's doing that. For that price it's not worth it though.

What is the usual quality of their used games in regards to case, manual, etc...?
They usually are very good. Cases are in pristine condition, with manuals and discs are cleaned. They are way better care-wise than GameStop sometimes.

Well, I was going to get wonderful 101, pikmin 3, and another $34.99 preowned game but wonderful 101 not available for shipping and pikmin 3 coming soon. 

If someone doesn't want to use their $10 off $29.99 or more preowned game GCU coupon please PM it to me as I'd be happy to use it!

I don't have much experience returning things to best buy.  Is it a problem to return one of the games to BB if it comes in and it's not complete in its original case with manual? Will they give me a hard time about the B2 G1 offer or make me have to return all 3?

Thanks OP.  I wouldn't have seen this today.  Ended up getting Splinter Cell Blacklist (yes I know it will be on sale new BF), Diablo 3 for the 360, and Disgaea D2 for $70.  Not too shabby since I had some credit to burn.  

I don't have much experience returning things to best buy. Is it a problem to return one of the games to BB if it comes in and it's not complete in its original case with manual? Will they give me a hard time about the B2 G1 offer or make me have to return all 3?
The policy says that you must return all three to receive a full refund.

It doesn't even say anything about partial refunds.

I shipped 2 of the 3 games I ordered and selected store pickup for the last one.  I just received an email saying that the store no longer has the item and I should call customer service if I want the item shipped. 

What happens if I don't call?  Will they still ship me the 2 games?  As basically a B1G1, or will I be charged full for both? 

I shipped 2 of the 3 games I ordered and selected store pickup for the last one. I just received an email saying that the store no longer has the item and I should call customer service if I want the item shipped.

What happens if I don't call? Will they still ship me the 2 games? As basically a B1G1, or will I be charged full for both?
Never had this happen before using a b2g1. I ordered something before for store pickup and I got that same email. I went online and checked availability and it said they still had it. I re ordered it and guess what they found it. Some employees are too lazy, you could call the store or go check yourself. It might be mixed up somewhere.

I honestly don't know how it would work since they don't prorate it like some stores.

Never had this happen before using a b2g1. I ordered something before for store pickup and I got that same email. I went online and checked availability and it said they still had it. I re ordered it and guess what they found it. Some employees are too lazy, you could call the store or go check yourself. It might be mixed up somewhere.

I honestly don't know how it would work since they don't prorate it like some stores.
Thanks for the tip. I'm going to give them a call tomorrow.

I shipped 2 of the 3 games I ordered and selected store pickup for the last one. I just received an email saying that the store no longer has the item and I should call customer service if I want the item shipped.

What happens if I don't call? Will they still ship me the 2 games? As basically a B1G1, or will I be charged full for both?
One that's free is shipping? It's B1G1 and you get a $5 certificate. Congratulations.

Whoops. Just noticed that I negated in my question. If the free one ships, and a paid one doesn't ship, then it's B1G1.

Not a horrible sale PS3 side, just no games that interest me at their price point, even with the B2G1.

bread's done
Back