Ratchet & Clank Into The Nexus $19.99 Amazon

God dammit, just spent $30 on the download last week. I beat it. Itbis VERY VERY short, but incredibly well paced and varied. Perfect game. You'd be insane to pass this up

Picked it up from Best Buy myself, didn't have copies out on the floor but they were in stock.  No GCU so I paid 20+ x_x; still, good if you don't have a Best Buy near you.  Now...all I need is a PS3 to play it!

Picked it up from Best Buy myself, didn't have copies out on the floor but they were in stock. No GCU so I paid 20+ x_x; still, good if you don't have a Best Buy near you. Now...all I need is a PS3 to play it!
Do you already have a backlog of 40+ games without owning a PS3?

Do you already have a backlog of 40+ games without owning a PS3?
I could have but I held myself off from buying any as of late. Currently I have 50+ sitting in my 360 collection backlogged...but I've been wanting to jump over to PS3 for awhile now. Aside from R&C here, only other games for my PS3 backlog are RE5 and RE:ORC. Games I intend to buy? MGS4, R&C HD Collection, the other R&C Future games, Jak&Daxter HD Collection, Splinter Cell HD Collection, God of War HD Collection, Sly Cooper HD Collection, Sly Cooper Thieves in Time...*realizes he'd spend a lot of time on this* well basically I have enough games I want to play on PS3 to warrant me going after one this late in the generation ^_^; a large number seem to be HD Collections but I definitely want to get back into Uncharted/Infamous and even start up Killzone...

All this said...I had a PS3 4 years ago but had to sell it back when times were tough...and my younger stupid self was too impatient to wait for other things ~__~;

Decent deal, but I'm also joining team $10orBust. If you want to blow $20 on a PS3 game, looks like Puppeteer might be a more interesting buy, IMO.

Picked it up for about 17 after tax with GCU.  I have a physical copy of Quest for Booty, but the download code for it was a nice extra as well.

In for $10. I already downloaded QFB on my EU acct for free after the PSN outage, so the code is no big deal if it only comes with first print copies.

Well Amazon just refunded me the difference which was nice. Btw guys you can beat the game in under 6 hours. I think my time was like 4 and half or something. It does have new game plus. I was pissed it was so short but I didn't have Quest for Booty so at least it added a little time to my game. Can't wait for a new on PS4. 

I guess I should have waited a week and a half huh? I payed full price on release day, and while it was a good throwback to the classic R&C formula, it was way too short. I guess a $30 price point for a new release should tell you something, but it was maybe 1/3 the length of a standard Ratchet game. And by that logic, $20 is exactly what this should cost

I guess I should have waited a week and a half huh? I payed full price on release day, and while it was a good throwback to the classic R&C formula, it was way too short. I guess a $30 price point for a new release should tell you something, but it was maybe 1/3 the length of a standard Ratchet game. And by that logic, $20 is exactly what this should cost

Took me about 8 hours to complete the game with with all weapons at level 3, and I loved every second of it--barring a 2nd play through in Challenge Mode to max out the weapons, it was still well worth the $30. The graphics aren't on par with either of the Future entries, but the story, gameplay, and mechanics are as good as any other high points in the series. I'm so pleased to see the series be a swan song for the incredible PS3.

Took me about 8 hours to complete the game with with all weapons at level 3, and I loved every second of it--barring a 2nd play through in Challenge Mode to max out the weapons, it was still well worth the $30. The graphics aren't on par with either of the Future entries, but the story, gameplay, and mechanics are as good as any other high points in the series. I'm so pleased to see the series be a swan song for the incredible PS3.
...swan song? It'll be a few years before the PS3 really tapers off. :)

I've never actually played a R&C game, but the HD collection is on my xmas list. I am a fan of these collections ~$20. Hoping I get it, but we'll see.

bread's done
Back