Red Dead Redemption GOTY Edition - $14.99 @ Amazon

This has been $15 on Black Friday for the last 2 or so years not including this year. Funny that the same items keep reappearing every year but still a great price.

Grand Theft Auto IV Complete Edition is the also about $15 as well. 

I'd probably jump on Red Dead Redemption, if I hadn't got the vanilla version already as part of the Rockstar Collection Vol. 1.  (Wish there was a Rockstar Collection Vol. 2 already. Been wanting Bully and Table Tennis on PS3 for a long time.)

Last edited by a moderator:
i know i am probably the only one, who feels this way. but i cannot justify paying $15 + tax for a 3 year old game.

After buying the vanilla version for $30 a few Black Fridays back and hating this game (mostly the horseback at the beginning) I got this at $20 a year and a half ago, and have barely touched any of the DLC, and I feel I got a great price.  Easily worth $15.  An Amazing effort from Rockstar.

Forgot to ask this before.   If I have Red Dead and buy the disc version of Undead Nightmare, will I have essentially everything that the Game of the Year Edition has to offer?

Forgot to ask this before. If I have Red Dead and buy the disc version of Undead Nightmare, will I have essentially everything that the Game of the Year Edition has to offer?
There are a few things like guns and costumes you won't get. I think you also miss out on some multiplayer content, but I am not sure how much single player stuff you won't have.

You can buy the DLC of Undead Nightmare for $10 I think, usually the disc runs a few dollars more, but it is standalone.

I'm going to get Undead Nightmare, either disc or DLC as soon as I get some time to play some other stuff I have stashed away ready to play.

put undead nightmare at $5 and its a sale.  Why it hasnt happened is just silly.  Only game I ever finished on my blu ray player, errr ps3 because this was criminally denied to PC players. 

bread's done
Back