Get a FREE $400 Gift Card of your choice (Amazon, Apple, Best Buy, Target etc) - Conga Line

fido_sido

CAGiversary!
With all the congas around, wouldn't it be nice to have some extra cash in the form of a gift card at the online retailer of your choice (Amazon, Apple, Best Buy, Target etc)? Well join in on the conga line!

If you haven't already done so, please go here (PS3-cash conga) and here (PS4-cash conga) to join other congas. On to the rules (thanks Mykel and S.Tomato)....

PLEASE read the last couple of posts to see if the first CAG in line has confirmed they have all 8 referrals!  Sometimes I can't update the OP fast enough.  It has happened already in other congas - we want to avoid extras under people's accounts!

How to get your free $400 Gift Card....

• To score a free $400 Gift Card from Trainn, you'll need to sign up using the referral link of the CAG at the head of our Conga Line.
  • Do not make multiple accounts on one website. They will ban your account and your referral will be lost for the person you sign up under. If you cancel your account too early you will forfeit the credit you have earned.
  • Choose the $400 giftcard as your reward. Don't select a reward that requires more than 8 referrals!
  • Make sure you choose to sign up for a Referral account, not a Points account.
  • Complete one offer from the "A" list of offers. We recommend Gamefly (It generally credits instantly, though you have to queue up some games in order for this offer to work).  Some other good ones are CreditReport.com ($1 trial), FreeCreditScore.com (free trial but buggy sign up process), WorldWinner Slots ($10 token purchase required), SimplyInk ($10 purchase required), or the Multivitamin.
  • Cancel the offer after 4 days (not before!) in order to avoid additional monthly charges. If you sign up using GameFly you have to wait 28 days to cancel the offer and also must queue games up to get instant credit.
  • The only other requirement is to get 8 more users to sign up via your referral link, all of whom must complete an A list offer. We'll help you do that!
Getting a spot in the Conga Line (referrals made easy)
Email (not PM) fido_sido with the following information: ( [email protected] )

1. Your CAG username
2. The email address you used to sign up
3. The referral link you used to sign up
4. Your referral link (you can find this on the Progress tab of http://www.yourgiftcards4free.com)
5. What offer you completed (provide proof-screenshot)
6. If you didn't receive instant credit for the offer: a screenshot of the confirmation email for the offer you completed

Additional tips

It can take a day or two to receive credit for completing an offer - don't worry if your dashboard at http://www.yourgiftcards4free.com doesn't show it as completed right away. If you fail to receive a confirmation email from the credit reporting agency, that's more of a cause for concern. Anyway, if you got the confirmation email but your dashboard still doesn't show the offer as completed, you'll need to wait 7 days and then submit a support ticket to Trainn. Alternately, you could do another offer and hope that it sticks.

Some users have reported concerns that AdBlock Plus causes offers not to register properly. However, EastX used AdBlock Plus and still receive credit within 24 hours. If you're concerned about it, just disable AdBlock Plus until you've completed the offer.

The rules for the credit report offers require users to wait at least four days before canceling. Make sure you mark the fourth or fifth date on your calendar. Save your sign up email, and save the cancellation link/instructions. When the day comes, cancel the trial! You spent a dollar at most and probably ended up with a free $400 gift card in the process. Even if you forget to cancel during the trial, one month of service from these guys is $20-30. That's still a small price to pay for a $400 gift card.

Advertise this thread in order to help the line move forward and help yourself get to the front of the line! Spread the thread link on Facebook and Twitter. And most importantly, add a link to this Conga in your signature!

Current CAG Referral Link (front of the Conga Line)
Updated 11/30

1st CAG in line: Zolor23

Referral Link: http://www.YourGiftCards4free.com/index.php?ref=7453229

17453229.png

2nd CAG in line: Jragon

Referral Link: http://www.YourGiftCards4free.com/index.php?ref=7453237

17453237.png

3rd CAG in line: raven054

Referral Link: http://www.YourGiftCards4free.com/index.php?ref=7453255

17453255.png

Full CAG Conga Line
The higher you are on the list, the closer you are to your referral link becoming the active one and getting your 8 referrals!

1. fido_sido - offer confirmed

2. Zolor23 - offer confirmed

3. Jragon - offer confirmed

4. raven054 - offer confirmed

5. mars009 - offer confirmed

6. coopscohen - offer confirmed

7. _DQ_ - offer confirmed

8. JakeM17 - offer confirmed

9. armagth - pending

10. Chris4608 - offer confirmed

CAGs who completed their referrals

1. fido_sido

Last edited by a moderator:
Done. Sent an email.
kool. i'm waiting for the offer to confirm.

for others who complete their offer and send their email, after you send you email leave a reply here so others will know how much referrals the 1st in line got. This is in case I don't update OP in time you can see if the 1st in line has completed their 8 referrals and move on to the next in line.

Gonna sleep and check back in in the morning! Good luck to all! Hope we all get some extra funds to spend!

Offer confirmed. Sent an email. 

Did the MyPCBackup offer and it credited instantly.

signed up trying to figure out what offer to do I sent a email, I have done vitamins, gamefly, and creditreport. Would like something easy to cancel I'm thinking about the handyman one because its the cheapest.

signed up trying to figure out what offer to do I sent a email, I have done vitamins, gamefly, and creditreport. Would like something easy to cancel I'm thinking about the handyman one because its the cheapest.
i did the simply ink one coz i actually needed printer ink lol...so it worked out for me

ok I completed the offer for some reason my printer wasn't coming up under the right ink for it so I had to do a search instant credit with paypal not so bad.

ok I completed the offer for some reason my printer wasn't coming up under the right ink for it so I had to do a search instant credit with paypal not so bad.
kool updated on OP

My Scrapbooking Kit offer just got confirmed. $14.90 for a confirmation within a couple hours.
updated

Email sent. Waiting for my confirmation from the My Scrapbooking Kit offer. Looks like it should take a couple hours.
let me know when confirmed so i will will update

I hope this line picks up by getting a best buy gift card I know I can buy a visa one at the store. So that is what I'm gonna pick for this one.

Signed up under fido, checking out offers now.

EDIT -- Confirmation email sent.

ok i'm waiting for 2 ppl who have signed up under me to email me their details and for their offer to be completed...

cmon guys lets get this conga moving along to Zolor23!

Should i sign up under you or Zolor23?
well these 2 ppl havent emailed me so if u can sign up under me and get the offer completed we can move along to zolor23 coz i'll have the 8 ppl signed up under me (just 2 of them to complete their offers)

Which offer would be good to do?
I already did Gamefly, Godaddy, Wildlife and Simply Ink in the past.
Was thinking about doing Healthsource Multivitamin.

just remember with the Healthsource Multivitamin to cancel your order after 4 days (in 5 days time) by calling their customer support (you don't want the hassle of paying the extra 80 bucks the next month).

in one of the other congas I did the World Winner - Price is Right and got credited instantly...jus $10

The Healthsource Multivitamin offer was an instant credit for me. Cancellation took like 20 minutes including the time I was put on hold.

just remember with the Healthsource Multivitamin to cancel your order after 4 days (in 5 days time) by calling their customer support (you don't want the hassle of paying the extra 80 bucks the next month).

in one of the other congas I did the World Winner - Price is Right and got credited instantly...jus $10
I might do the World Winner too.
I just gotta deposit $10 and play 5 games right?

Alright i emailed you.
kool...i'll update the OP now and add u to the list

OK i'll take the risk (and hope that these 2 guys get their offers confirmed and completed) and say the others who join can start joining under Zolor23

best of luck to all!

kool...i'll update the OP now and add u to the list

OK i'll take the risk (and hope that these 2 guys get their offers confirmed and completed) and say the others who join can start joining under Zolor23

best of luck to all!
Moving quickly at the beginning. Hope it doesn't slow down. I have one uncredited referral as of now.

I was gonna do the multivitamin offer for this, but I keep getting this: "We're sorry! At this time, thiis offer is not available to you.

Please try again later or you may select a different offer."  It's different from the completed offers and I had clicked on this offer in other trainn websites with no such issue.  Any ideas what this might be?  Should I submit a support ticket?

I thought you had to cancel once you received the package :dunce:
mars009 if u did the multivitamin dont cancel until after 5 days (whether u receive the package or not). plus i'm hoping ur offer is confirmed soon coz it not showing up as confirmed under my referrals.

plus i need 1 more to be confirmed (2 in total)! come on ppl!!

I was gonna do the multivitamin offer for this, but I keep getting this: "We're sorry! At this time, thiis offer is not available to you.

Please try again later or you may select a different offer." It's different from the completed offers and I had clicked on this offer in other trainn websites with no such issue. Any ideas what this might be? Should I submit a support ticket?
u prob hav a limit i dont know...try the world winner - price is right...confirmed instantly for me

That offer doesn't direct me to an offer.  For some reason, that one and a few others send me to some awardhotspot.com.  Ideally I'd like the vitamin trial as I know someone who uses vitamins and the purchase would overlap with something they already buy.  Basically, getting the vitamins minimizes my net investment here.

I thought you had to cancel once you received the package :dunce:
I canceled it 5 days after I signed up. I did the multivitamin for a different conga.

Edit: I was trying to help JakeM17 decide which offer he should do, but someone else helped him before I could.

I canceled it 5 days after I signed up. I did the multivitamin for a different conga.

Edit: I was trying to help JakeM17 decide which offer he should do, but someone else helped him before I could.
I did the vitamin offer and it confirmed instantly for me.
The world winner offer also confirmed instantly.

lets get this moving along...zolor23 needs ppl!!!

plus i still need someone to confirm their offer!!! If someone does i'll post pics and prob it'll encourage others!

bread's done
Back