Kennedy Assassination 50 years after, CIA still refuse to release their documents

Finger_Shocker

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Hmmm.... Anyone watch the PBS special on the Kennedy assassination?

Why after 50 years do the gov't and CIA refuse to release all their documents in regards to what they know about Oswald.

Hmmm.... Anyone watch the PBS special on the Kennedy assassination?

Why after 50 years do the gov't and CIA refuse to release all their documents in regards to what they know about Oswald.
I haven't watched the special.

To answer the second question, you need to ask some very basic questions before anyone can even begin to speculate. Number one, how do you know these secret documents exist? Did someone actually say "we will disclose the following documents, but the other ones, we're going to keep those secret."

Then we can go from there. I don't know much about JFK or the assassination so I have to get the basics down first before we even get to the "why" part of it. Until then, you might as well be asking "why won't the government tell us why they staged the moon landing?"

he's dead, who cares?  you weren't even a thought in your parents mind when he was alive.  I'd be shocked if your parents were even alive at the same time as well.

I haven't watched the special.

To answer the second question, you need to ask some very basic questions before anyone can even begin to speculate. Number one, how do you know these secret documents exist? Did someone actually say "we will disclose the following documents, but the other ones, we're going to keep those secret."

Then we can go from there. I don't know much about JFK or the assassination so I have to get the basics down first before we even get to the "why" part of it. Until then, you might as well be asking "why won't the government tell us why they staged the moon landing?"
Watch the report first, it mention all the information request that went denied

bread's done
Back