Black Friday Deals - Cheapest Prices Listed By Game

Blackfriday

#31 StryderOmega  

StryderOmega

Posted 27 November 2013 - 03:46 AM

Added Just Dance 2014 to the list.

Black Friday 2017 Spreadsheet

It's Happening~!

#32 strait edge follower   Cult of personality CAGiversary!   12181 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

strait edge follower

Posted 27 November 2013 - 03:46 AM

god of war ascension is 19.99$ at gamestop and tomb raider is 14.99 (11.99$ with unlocked at bestbuy)
Currently playing
:ps4: cod black ops 3, uncharted collection, star wars battlefront, the order 1886, batman arkham knight, assassins creed unity,blacklight retribution, the transistor

ADD ME ON PSN NOW !!!!! :D

690739.png

#33 StryderOmega  

StryderOmega

Posted 27 November 2013 - 03:49 AM

Just added the Toys R Us special to the near top of the post, just so people know it is an option if they are looking for next gen, specifically.

(Since the BF megathread neglects to say it.)

It's Happening~!

#34 Duncanzits  

Duncanzits

Posted 27 November 2013 - 03:49 AM

lego marvel is going to be 20 at meijer, i assume all systems- except maybe ps4 and xb1

Posted Image

#35 althe   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   48 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

Posted 27 November 2013 - 03:55 AM

Great idea OP!

#36 Electroplasm   Destroy Erase Improve CAGiversary!   1541 Posts   Joined 4.4 Years Ago  

Electroplasm

Posted 27 November 2013 - 03:57 AM

Will Dragon's Crown be $30 for Vita @ Gamestop?

The Atlus promotion says that both Vita and ps3 versions should be on sale, but Gamestop neglects to mention the Vita version. Hopefully, that's just a mistake on their part.

red3ds.gifg27-gaming-wheels-images.pngg27-gaming-wheels-images.png

#37 KL3KA   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   60 Posts   Joined 6.0 Years Ago  

Posted 27 November 2013 - 04:02 AM

Added Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix... I think Gamestop is the only store that has it on sale for BF so far.

#38 FlamedLiquid   The Kersed Sowl CAGiversary!   8073 Posts   Joined 13.6 Years Ago  

FlamedLiquid

Posted 27 November 2013 - 04:07 AM

for those with a Meijer Marvel Lego is $20, WWE 2k14 is $30, Beyond 2 Souls is $30

#39 AvengedBacklog   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   13132 Posts   Joined 6.8 Years Ago  

AvengedBacklog

Posted 27 November 2013 - 04:08 AM

many thanks OP!

I think all I'm interested in is Last of Us, Madden 25 (although I've heard this year is horrible...) and maybe Lego Marvel if I can dump my 360 copy for over $25 before Friday.

EDIT:  I added Far Cry 3 to the list since $15 is a pretty good price and I know several CAGs were waiting for a price drop on it.

Garrus_Lannister.png

#40 strait edge follower   Cult of personality CAGiversary!   12181 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

strait edge follower

Posted 27 November 2013 - 04:09 AM

Will Dragon's Crown be $30 for Vita @ Gamestop?

The Atlus promotion says that both Vita and ps3 versions should be on sale, but Gamestop neglects to mention the Vita version. Hopefully, that's just a mistake on their part.

when ps3 games with a vita counterpart go on sale the vita version usually goes on sale too. this is what im hoping for
Currently playing
:ps4: cod black ops 3, uncharted collection, star wars battlefront, the order 1886, batman arkham knight, assassins creed unity,blacklight retribution, the transistor

ADD ME ON PSN NOW !!!!! :D

690739.png

#41 gamer4201   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   70 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

gamer4201

Posted 27 November 2013 - 04:12 AM

Anyway we can add the times these start online???

Trying to avoid the stores at all cost!

#42 TurboNerd   I'm looking for co-op buddies! PM me! CAGiversary!   1988 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

Posted 27 November 2013 - 04:17 AM

Is Amazon gonna match Walmart prices? I want Black Flag but I'm not fighting crazy soccer moms for an hour in the store lol.

Thanks for this thread. Just what I needed. 

fs_pc.png fs_xbox.png
I'm looking for co-op buddies on XBOX Live and Steam! PM me!

#43 UcanSUKtheFAC   Banned Banned   1304 Posts   Joined 4.6 Years Ago  

UcanSUKtheFAC

Posted 27 November 2013 - 04:25 AM

no next gen? then all my money stays right in my wallet. These deals are bullshit lol. Really Josh/TRU? Running the same b1g1 40% as the other week? BF deals are supposed to differentiate from the common deal, or so I thought. Super lame black friday, Thanks for the thread. Too bad it's not exciting.

these are all gonna be the same prices come January. I'll wait a month if it means I can just get it Amazon any time and avoid the crowds. EA, Arkham, and Ubi games always seem to drop fast anyway. And they'll be the PS4 versions.

Black Friday seems to just be a day for retailers to unload unsold and unwanted stock. No longer is it a consumer-centric, competitive-pricing arena. Amazon, Walmart, and most others are guilty of this so far. I've seen too many products on these Amazon black friday deals that have absolutely zero user reviews...sketchy.

Best Buy deals have really gone downhill ever since lowering GCU price to $30

XBL deals are absolutely shit compared to PSN, but even those have been sucking

DELL is absolutely the worst online retailer for video games. Avoid them at all costs.

Aw, what's wrong...does an internet opinion about video games disagree with yours? Cry more.

#44 Mizz Behavin   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   86 Posts   Joined 9.3 Years Ago  

Mizz Behavin

Posted 27 November 2013 - 04:28 AM

Thanks for this :D

#45 akir   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   511 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

Posted 27 November 2013 - 04:37 AM

no next gen? then all my money stays right in my wallet. These deals are bullshit lol. Really Josh/TRU? Running the same b1g1 40% as the other week? BF deals are supposed to differentiate from the common deal, or so I thought. Super lame black friday, Thanks for the thread. Too bad it's not exciting.

these are all gonna be the same prices come January. I'll wait a month if it means I can just get it Amazon any time and avoid the crowds. EA, Arkham, and Ubi games always seem to drop fast anyway. And they'll be the PS4 versions.

Black Friday seems to just be a day for retailers to unload unsold and unwanted stock. No longer is it a consumer-centric, competitive-pricing arena. Amazon, Walmart, and most others are guilty of this so far. I've seen too many products on these Amazon black friday deals that have absolutely zero user reviews...sketchy.

damn you're a whiney bitch aren't you?

#46 Confucius   Corporate Shill CAGiversary!   16267 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

Posted 27 November 2013 - 04:38 AM

great thread.  Would be more helpful if you took 20% off the best buy line items for GCU :)

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#47 StryderOmega  

StryderOmega

Posted 27 November 2013 - 04:39 AM

In all fairness,

There has never been a console release where that console's games, or the console itself, were on discount on BF. So think of it as a blessing for the B1G140%off at TRU since the X1 got screwed out of the B2G1 frenzy that the PS4 had.

It's Happening~!

#48 UcanSUKtheFAC   Banned Banned   1304 Posts   Joined 4.6 Years Ago  

UcanSUKtheFAC

Posted 27 November 2013 - 04:51 AM

damn you're a whiney bitch aren't you?

but correct :)

sorry you took it that way :(

Best Buy deals have really gone downhill ever since lowering GCU price to $30

XBL deals are absolutely shit compared to PSN, but even those have been sucking

DELL is absolutely the worst online retailer for video games. Avoid them at all costs.

Aw, what's wrong...does an internet opinion about video games disagree with yours? Cry more.

#49 tim_pkmn89   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   649 Posts   Joined 13.4 Years Ago  

tim_pkmn89

Posted 27 November 2013 - 05:05 AM

Here's three first party Nintendo games for you:

Super Mario 3D World
$50 - K-Mart

Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
$30 - K-Mart Thanksgiving

Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
$40 - K-Mart

These are the only specific deals for these titles.

#50 StryderOmega  

StryderOmega

Posted 27 November 2013 - 05:07 AM

Here's three first party Nintendo games for you:

Super Mario 3D World
$50 - K-Mart

Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
$30 - K-Mart Thanksgiving

Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
$40 - K-Mart

These are the only specific deals for these titles.

Kmart is just too damn annoying with their sale times.

It's Happening~!

#51 TimesTicking   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   431 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

TimesTicking

Posted 27 November 2013 - 05:29 AM

I got a question something I don't really understand regarding WalMart

What does that mean where it says "guaranteed in-stock Thursday 6-7"?

Is the item only available on Thursday during that time?

#52 StryderOmega  

StryderOmega

Posted 27 November 2013 - 05:30 AM

I got a question something I don't really understand regarding WalMart
What does that mean where it says "guaranteed in-stock Thursday 6-7"?
Is the item only available on Thursday during that time?

The garuntee means, if it sells out before 7pm, then you get a raincheck sort of thing. (I think you have to still pay for it though.)

It's Happening~!

#53 masterd919   Games, games and more games CAGiversary!   183 Posts   Joined 6.5 Years Ago  

masterd919

Posted 27 November 2013 - 05:32 AM

Borderlands 2 GOTY- $30 at Gamestop (Friday only) too. I'm actually going into GS just for it. 

#54 Jodou   Infamous CAGiversary!   13271 Posts   Joined 9.3 Years Ago  

Posted 27 November 2013 - 05:38 AM

Awesome, thanks!  Let me tidy that post up for ya!  give me 1 minute.

Nevermind, looks like you got it.

Cheapy.  I know the site supports office but long time ago you said the forums would get sortable tables built-in (don't make me find the post :P).  This list is a PRIME example of where it would be useful.  I've seen other sites do it with parsing like [table] and "|" delimited for columns.

JodouKastBizmuth.jpg

#55 Chalupa Batman  

Chalupa Batman

Posted 27 November 2013 - 05:42 AM

Zombi U $9.99 Used at GameStop

#56 Duncanzits  

Duncanzits

Posted 27 November 2013 - 07:02 AM

Borderlands 2 GOTY- $30 at Gamestop (Friday only) too. I'm actually going into GS just for it.

out of stock $20.99 on target.com. best buy will match it over the phone which is what I did, $22.xx for borderlands2 game of the year before black friday ftw

Posted Image

#57 Methoes   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   797 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

Posted 27 November 2013 - 07:39 AM

I updated w/ some games from Frys.com to be cheaper than other stores.  (I think someone need to put the game in order of when it was released [newest to the oldest])

#58 MSUHitman   Checkmate Arcade Co-Host CAGiversary!   14013 Posts   Joined 11.8 Years Ago  

Posted 27 November 2013 - 08:03 AM

What about Elder Scrolls Anthology for PC?

Listen to the Checkmate Arcade video game podcast! Also available on ITunes, Stitcher Radio, or YouTube.
743275.png

#59 prateeko   IN THE BUTT! CAGiversary!   2749 Posts   Joined 13.7 Years Ago  

Posted 27 November 2013 - 09:11 AM

Thank you! We needed this thread

#60 NuclearPorkchop   Herc Mondo's Cousin CAGiversary!   1230 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

NuclearPorkchop

Posted 27 November 2013 - 10:00 AM

Added Deadpool, and alphabetized/cleaned up the OP a bit.