Best Buy @Gamer Dec Coupons: DW8 $40off, COD:BO Vita $25off, EOU:MG 3DS $15off, BLOPS WII-U $10off

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZxT Vendetta

CAGiversary!
Feedback
339 (100%)
Just got my magazine in today.  Coupons are as follows:

Valid 12/1/13-1/4/14

FAQ:

-Coupons are working in store now.

-GCU should stack with the price AFTER coupon discount.  A few CAGs confirmed this is what happened with the Injustice coupon in October.

-CAGs are reporting that ONLINE ONLY it is applying GCU first then coupon. :hot: :hot:

Dynasty Warriors 8 :360: / :ps3: $40 off

:360: Dynasty Warriors 8

:ps3: Dynasty Warriors 8

$19.99 after coupon

or

$15.99 after coupon then GCU discount

or

Online: $7.99 after GCU then coupon

Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified (Vita) $25 off

$24.99 after coupon

or

$19.99 after coupon then GCU discount

or

Online: $14.99 after GCU then coupon

Etrian Odyssey Untold: The Millennium Girl :3ds: $15 off

$24.99 after coupon

or

$19.99 after coupon then GCU discount

or

Online: $16.99 after GCU the coupon

Call of Duty Black Ops :wiiu: $10 off

$29.99 after coupon

or

$23.99 after coupon then GCU discount

or

Online: $16.99 after GCU then coupon

Disney Infinity Toybox Challenge Starter Pack :3ds: $10 off

$64.99 after coupon

or

$51.99 after coupon then GCU discount

or

Online: $49.99 after GCU then coupon

$10 off any Pre-Owned game $29.99 and Up

*Above link is to pre-owned games, sorted high to low.  Best I could do!

Turtle Beach Ear Force XP400 Wireless Headset $50 off

$169.99 after coupon

Sony Pulse Wireless Headset $30 off

$119.99 after coupon

Everything should be linked.  Definitely going to use the EO coupon :D

Last edited by a moderator:
How much is DW8 after coupon? Sorry for asking. Its $20? Just wanting to make sure as I have not received my email of the magazine.

I've been wanting to get a Dynasty Warriors game for PS3 but heard that 6 and 7 were inferior to their predecessors, and that 8 is the one to get. Guess I can pick it up soon. I'm hoping the coupon stacks with the 20% off, otherwise I think I'll wait for it to go on sale.

Might get Etrian Odyssey as well.

Well, was gonna get DW8 at Gamestop for $25 on Black Friday, not anymore haha. Thanks for posting this! Gonna get that DW!

Wait, does Best Buy actually have some good coupon deals? What in the world? Is the apocolypse coming? Is a leviathan going to eat the earth now or something?

Vendetta_x360 said:
Disney Infinity Toybox Challenge Starter Pack :3ds: $10 off
$64.99 after coupon
or maybe
$50 after GCU & Coupon?
Just wanted to point out that this is $44.95 right now (so even cheaper with GCU if that is working on sales again). I'm sure that price will go away by December so if you want this you might as well get it now without the coupon.

As for EO - damn, I bought that at full price from GS and have yet to open it. Seems like an odd game for Best Buy to have a coupon for - I wouldn't think they'd have much stock of it.

The 20% for GCU should stack with the coupon, but it will take 20% off the after coupon price, not the before price. OP should update the prices as he did the 20% math using the before coupon price.

So, I think I was grandfathered in / extended for GCU until 2/14/13. Do you think I will get a print magazine or online version? Haven't received anything yet..would finally like to get CoD for Vita.

I'm in for EOU. I love the demo. Question: Will a $5 certificate, GCU, and the Gamer coupons stack?
They will in store. Online will be subject to either receiving the GCU 20% off or the discount on the coupon.

Dynasty Warriors 8 will be $15.99 after the coupon & GCU

Etrian Odyssey MG will be $19.99 after the coupon & GCU

Too bad I already own both :(

If anyone here has a spare Etrian Odyssey Untold code they're not going to use, please shoot me a PM!  Been wanting to get this game for a while.  Thanks!!

wait for people like me who renewed with the new pur program we arent getting the coupons anymore right ? if not i would really like that dynasty warriors coupon :
I am also wondering about this. My GCU sub expired in August and I renewed using the $30 coupon earlier this month. I hope I get these coupons so I can get Dynasty Warriors.

wait for people like me who renewed with the new pur program we arent getting the coupons anymore right ? if not i would really like that dynasty warriors coupon :
I am also wondering about this. My GCU sub expired in August and I renewed using the $30 coupon earlier this month. I hope I get these coupons so I can get Dynasty Warriors.
The only way you will get the coupons is if your subscription to @gamer is still active. Using the $30 GCU coupon only applies to the new GCU membership, which does not include a subscription to @gamer. And remember, @gamer is being discontinued for all current subscribers after May 2014.

Apparently Best Buy can't get rid of those Sony headphones...

For the record, I have both of the Sony headphones and they are both great (although I prefer Turtle Beach headphones).

Apparently Best Buy can't get rid of those Sony headphones...

For the record, I have both of the Sony headphones and they are both great (although I prefer Turtle Beach headphones).
I don't think I've ever been happier to see another users username before. Awesome stuff.

Rocket Fuel Malt Liquor! DAMN!!!!!

Holy crap--it looks like I'm skipping DW8 at GS for $24.99! Thanks, OP. :D

Also, when the $15 off Injustice @Gamer coupon stacked with its $29.99 DotD price, I believe the GCU discount was taken from the after-coupon price, since I recall paying a little more than $12 after tax (which would make sense if 20% of $14.99--the after-coupon price--was deducted). Can someone verify that?

Also, when the $15 off Injustice @Gamer coupon stacked with its $29.99 DotD price, I believe the GCU discount was taken from the after-coupon price, since I recall paying a little more than $12 after tax (which would make sense if 20% of $14.99--the after-coupon price--was deducted). Can someone verify that?
I was curious of this as well.

I am tempted regardless with DW8 and Etrian but I really do not need more games at the moment... haha ugh

Ah okay. I will fix that in the OP then :)

if anyone kind enough out there doesn't have a need for their DW8 (360) coupon PM me, I would greatly appreciate it! I'd be willing to give you a Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty (PS3) code voucher or all the characters for Killer Instinct (Xone).

Nice, Etrian Odyssey is on my Christmas list and my dad is a member... when I email him my list I'll make sure to mention the coupon, ha ha.

If anyone isn't using their Dynasty Warrior 8 coupon code, please PM! Would love to get it on 360 for my roommate. Thanks!

I let my subscription expire in June, after a few months of extremely weak coupons.

there are a lot more DW fans than I thought! that's awesome to see! I was planning on getting the 360 version at gamestop on black Friday, but if anyone were be so kind as to provide me with a coupon code, not only would you have my gratitude, but I can give you either Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty or all the characters unlock for Killer Instinct.  PM ME!

Half off EOU: MG is incredible.  I'm going right now!

Edit:  Any way I can get them to scan the Gamer Club unlocked before the $15 off coupon?  That way it would be 17 bucks instead of 20....

20% off 40 is 32.  32-15 is 17.

It's not DW that everyone is a fan of - it's cheap deals. Especially if they're four-month-old games at 80% off.

Guys, stop with the coupon begging. It's embarrassing. If you can't scrape together $1.25 a month, should you really be buying games? (You're cool, Jigsaw, since you murder people and at least try to offer recompenses for coupons, but you'd have better luck on the trading forums.)

Half off EOU: MG is incredible. I'm going right now!

Edit: Any way I can get them to scan the Gamer Club unlocked before the $15 off coupon? That way it would be 17 bucks instead of 20....

20% off 40 is 32. 32-15 is 17.
Why would you go now? These coupons aren't even active until 12/1. :???:

So, if we renewed again with the new service, are we going to get the magazine again until it ends or will they just skip sending it to us people who expired and renewed.  Tried looking at the Best Buy Forums and couldn't find anything about it.

I'm confused.  You have to join something to get these coupons?  Does it cost money to join?  I want to get EO for my fiancee, but I don't wanna join if it's a hassle.  :)

if anyone kind enough out there doesn't have a need for their DW8 (360) coupon PM me, I would greatly appreciate it! I'd be willing to give you a Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty (PS3) code voucher or all the characters for Killer Instinct (Xone).
When I get my DW8 coupon code I'll trade you for Quest for Booty code. I didn't realize anybody still played the Dynasty Warriors games.

From @Gamer website (atgamermagazine dot com)

Q – Can I buy a single issue?

A – Single issues of @GAMER are available for purchase only through the iPad app. Download and install the free app from the iTunes store. Open the app, tap the Buy button of your selected issue, and follow the prompts. Coupons and other subscription offers are not included with single-copy purchases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back