- - - - -

EB Games Black Friday Deals ( try to add more stores )

#31 ragnar14   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2005 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

Posted 28 November 2013 - 03:15 PM

Sadly yea. but i still wanna play it cause it will be the only Adventure Time game i will be able to play as i got no interest in a 3DS ( Nintendo games don't interest me anymore N64 was a let down for me IMO only had very few good games and i barely bought many for it )  so getting it for PS3 is the only way i can play Adventure time,  I wanna add apparently people are getting Game Crashes off and on through out the game  :(  i got a eerie feeling it won't ever be patched.  but i still wanna buy it later down the road either way.

Only way to play Adventure Time? You don't have a regular DS? Why'd You Steal Our Garbage reviewed considerably better, and should be cheap everywhere you can find it now.

#32 Jogurt the Yogurt   YGRT CAGiversary!   544 Posts   Joined 9.3 Years Ago  

Jogurt the Yogurt

Posted 28 November 2013 - 03:37 PM

If Adventure Time is as bad as it looks, it will be down to $14.99 (maybe even $9.99) in bargain bins before too long. It only launched at $39.99.

#33 CH82   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   197 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

Posted 28 November 2013 - 04:02 PM

So are these prices instore only or online?

#34 Rotuhiiri   CAG Ultra Noob CAGiversary!   42 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

Rotuhiiri

Posted 28 November 2013 - 04:20 PM

Pretty good deal from Amazon for those in the market for a PS3 Dualshock 3. The bundle with the controller plus the Ratchet & Clank Collection is $34.99 currently.

http://www.amazon.ca.../dp/B009716KJS/

#35 Lustaf  

Posted 28 November 2013 - 05:51 PM

Also futureshop is giving out $50 giftcards with purchase of wiiU zelda bundle. Only thing I'm buying this friday is a ralph lauren down duvet from the bay lol.

How much do they have it on for.?

#36 True Kronic   CAGiversary! Validating   185 Posts   Joined 12.9 Years Ago  

True Kronic

Posted 28 November 2013 - 08:47 PM

ToysRUs is just going to be buy 3 (at least $29.99 each) and save $15.

Is that save $15 per game or $15 total?

#37 CheapLuke   CAG Newbie CAGiversary!   40 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

CheapLuke

Posted 29 November 2013 - 12:06 AM

Also futureshop is giving out $50 giftcards with purchase of wiiU zelda bundle. Only thing I'm buying this friday is a ralph lauren down duvet from the bay lol.

Is that just for the Wii U Zelda bundle or all Wii U bundles? The flyer isn't exactly clear on that.

#38 Rotuhiiri   CAG Ultra Noob CAGiversary!   42 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

Rotuhiiri

Posted 29 November 2013 - 05:45 AM

VGP is having some decent deals including PokémonX/Y for $29.99. Just picked up ZombiU for $9.99 as well as the two PSP Silent Hill games. Same prices as other retailers for many other games too so I snagged Mirror of Fate for $14.99 while I was at it.

https://www.videogam...ca/specials.php

#39 denpanosekai  

denpanosekai

Posted 29 November 2013 - 06:07 AM

I'm still waiting for $20 personally. It won't be long.

I just realized Rayman Legends for 30$ is Wii U only. No good for me.

Wish Dishonored GOTY was 20$ instead of 30$ though...

Will there be a Tomb Raider GOTY edition down the line? Could this be free on PSN+ eventually? Otherwise 15$ is pretty good.

#40 ragnar14   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2005 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

Posted 29 November 2013 - 06:15 AM

VGP is having some decent deals including PokémonX/Y for $29.99. Just picked up ZombiU for $9.99 as well as the two PSP Silent Hill games. Same prices as other retailers for many other games too so I snagged Mirror of Fate for $14.99 while I was at it.

https://www.videogam...ca/specials.php

Neat thanks, I needed somebody that still had Ys Memories of Celceta LEs. And I didn't want to hit VGP cause they'd probably just send it in a padded mailer. One ZoE:LE and some random stuff and I should have boxed shipping :)

#41 denpanosekai  

denpanosekai

Posted 29 November 2013 - 06:16 AM

VGP has Aquapazza at 20$ instead of 30$, not bad for Atlus collectors.

#42 Jogurt the Yogurt   YGRT CAGiversary!   544 Posts   Joined 9.3 Years Ago  

Jogurt the Yogurt

Posted 29 November 2013 - 01:14 PM

Neat thanks, I needed somebody that still had Ys Memories of Celceta LEs. And I didn't want to hit VGP cause they'd probably just send it in a padded mailer. One ZoE:LE and some random stuff and I should have boxed shipping :)

Same here, I took another try at Celceta (worst case I can cancel my BB order if it never ships), and also added ZombiU for $9.99 and Under Defeat HD for $19.99 (another one Amazon previously cancelled on me).

#43 britru   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   59 Posts   Joined 5.6 Years Ago  

Posted 29 November 2013 - 03:19 PM

Is there a way to get free shipping on these orders from VGP? $10 shipping kind of kills the deal for me.

#44 ragnar14   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2005 Posts   Joined 12.1 Years Ago  

Posted 29 November 2013 - 03:35 PM

No, they're a small business just shipping via Canada Post, so they're passing on realistic costs. But they take Paypal, and Paypal has a 5% cashback promo running right now. Which is better than nothing.

Edit: Found a link in my emails, if you're not already signed up.

https://www.paypal-p...157535-8030-134

#45 Lockescythe   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1525 Posts   Joined 12.7 Years Ago  

Lockescythe

Posted 29 November 2013 - 05:19 PM

EBgames online only keeps I'm guessing opening their collectors editions and selling the contents. Currently of note the Los santos snapback hat and the assassin's creed 3 jack in the box among other things. 

http://www.ebgames.c...friday-web-only

#46 JamesSoprano   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   578 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago   Now streaming Dead by Daylight live on Twitch

JamesSoprano

Posted 29 November 2013 - 06:11 PM

updated with PSN BF Deals.  ( SPOILER:  they threw a Gutter ball IMO on these sales most are the same as our local retailer )   and no PS+ $29.99 for us either * Surprise Surprise *

#47 Jogurt the Yogurt   YGRT CAGiversary!   544 Posts   Joined 9.3 Years Ago  

Jogurt the Yogurt

Posted 29 November 2013 - 06:30 PM

updated with PSN BF Deals.  ( SPOILER:  they threw a Gutter ball IMO on these sales most are the same as our local retailer )   and no PS+ $29.99 for us either * Surprise Surprise *

Yep, these are turdsales. The only noteworthy one is Rayman Legends on Vita for $17.99.

#48 CH82   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   197 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

Posted 29 November 2013 - 06:41 PM

Snapped up a copy of xillia. Great price for it

#49 CheapLuke   CAG Newbie CAGiversary!   40 Posts   Joined 5.3 Years Ago  

CheapLuke

Posted 29 November 2013 - 07:40 PM

I picked up Naruto, Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix and Tomb Raider at EBgames. Glad I didn't have to go to BB to pick up Kingdom Hearts. Also, it was a special edition of some sort for Tomb Raider which is was a nice surprise.

#50 OmegaChaos   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1148 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

OmegaChaos

Posted 29 November 2013 - 09:07 PM

What an awesome day for me. I was able to pick up an LE of Xillia, Ni No Kuni, Far Cry 3, and Dragon's Crown from EBGames. Then, I bought Donkey Kong Country Returns, Mario & Luigi: Dream Team and New Super Mario Bros 2 from ToysRus. Then, I went to Best Buy and bought Kingdom Hearts 1.5, Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance and Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon. Also bought both Mega Man games for the DS off of Videogameplus for $14.99 each.

All in all, I bought more than I actually wanted. But, I'm happy with my haul.

#51 OmegaChaos   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1148 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

OmegaChaos

Posted 29 November 2013 - 09:10 PM

VGP has Aquapazza at 20$ instead of 30$, not bad for Atlus collectors.

I would have bought that, but seeing how niche this game is. I doubt the Online portion will be active in a few months time.

#52 JamesSoprano   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   578 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago   Now streaming Dead by Daylight live on Twitch

JamesSoprano

Posted 30 November 2013 - 12:42 AM

What an awesome day for me. I was able to pick up an LE of Xillia, Ni No Kuni, Far Cry 3, and Dragon's Crown from EBGames. Then, I bought Donkey Kong Country Returns, Mario & Luigi: Dream Team and New Super Mario Bros 2 from ToysRus. Then, I went to Best Buy and bought Kingdom Hearts 1.5, Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance and Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon. Also bought both Mega Man games for the DS off of Videogameplus for $14.99 each.

All in all, I bought more than I actually wanted. But, I'm happy with my haul.

Very Nice Omega.   i didn't get anything.  as i need to save money if i could i would get Ni No and Xillia.

#53 king_bronx   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   161 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

king_bronx

Posted 30 November 2013 - 02:29 AM

Screw EB and their open "new" games. I went to three EBs for Borderlands 2 GOTY and 2/3 had them but they were opened. Luckily I was able to PM it at Walmart.

#54 JamesSoprano   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   578 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago   Now streaming Dead by Daylight live on Twitch

JamesSoprano

Posted 30 November 2013 - 04:27 PM

Screw EB and their open "new" games. I went to three EBs for Borderlands 2 GOTY and 2/3 had them but they were opened. Luckily I was able to PM it at Walmart.

yea i say you were lucky as well cause i thought they didn't PM during Black Friday

#55 Pajo   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   257 Posts   Joined 9.4 Years Ago  

Posted 30 November 2013 - 04:58 PM

Walmart would PM
Best buy wouldn't PM
For me anyways

#56 king_bronx   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   161 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

king_bronx

Posted 30 November 2013 - 06:50 PM

yea i say you were lucky as well cause i thought they didn't PM during Black Friday

Yea, I think it's just BB/FS that don't PM on Black Friday.

#57 OmegaChaos   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1148 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

OmegaChaos

Posted 30 November 2013 - 10:15 PM

So, Walmart will price match this weekend? If so, do they offer 10% off like BestBuy/Futureshop/ToysRUs?

#58 JamesSoprano   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   578 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago   Now streaming Dead by Daylight live on Twitch

JamesSoprano

Posted 01 December 2013 - 01:22 AM

So, Walmart will price match this weekend? If so, do they offer 10% off like BestBuy/Futureshop/ToysRUs?

I don't think that they do. but i could be wrong. i never price matched at Walmart before.

#59 Lustaf  

Posted 01 December 2013 - 01:57 AM

HOLY S****!!!

My local Superstore had the Wii U Deluxe with Mario and Luigi bundle for $189 and no tax.   They only had one left but I jumped at the chance to pick it up.   I also had them price match a few of the games on sale this weekend that they had in stock and saved the tax on those as well.

#60 OmegaChaos   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1148 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

OmegaChaos

Posted 01 December 2013 - 04:59 AM

Damn, you lucked out man. Quebec still doesn't have these Superstores. Also, does anyone know if Metal Gear Rising is on sale for $20 anywhere?

Edit: Seems VGP has the Xbox 360 version for $19.99. But, I want the Ps3 version which is still priced at $29.99.