Good News Everyone! 1 year of PS+ is going to be $29.99 Still Live at Dell

MooseTheCorgi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
$29.96 at WalMart. I saw signs up today in electronics advertising it. (those 3 pennies could go towards medical bills from getting trampled)

Down for one.

For those talking about xbl gold, Microsoft was selling the "Day One Edition" Gold year card for 39.99 on the Friday the Xbox One came at Gamestop not sure if they're still doing it though.

Why do I want to watch Futurama all of a sudden?
303690-good_news_everyone1.jpg

Down for one.

For those talking about xbl gold, Microsoft was selling the "Day One Edition" Gold year card for 39.99 on the Friday the Xbox One came at Gamestop not sure if they're still doing it though.
Yeah, I took a pass on it, thinking I could do better before my Live sub is up in March. Starting to wonder if that'll be the case now...

I was just thinking, "well, there goes $150". I wish MS would do the same or less.
MS or retailers do sales on Gold all the time at $35 or less year round for the last decade. I know cause I've been a Gold member since 2002 and have never paid more than $30/yr. PS+ however has only seen sales few time this year pretty much only at Best Buy for $40. If you want Gold sale, don't worry, it'll come.

Someone suggested this on neogaf and I thought I'd pass it on. Don't add more than a year until there's a deal to buy 12 months and get 3 months free. They usually happen about once a year.

Awesome. I wasn't gonna go to GameStop. Imagine that long line of soccer moms with camel toes talking and bratty kids screaming about skylanders for hours.. DX I'd rather let that maw-maw woman from Judge Dredd knaw off my genitals. :9 now I can order from the comfort of my home.. without any pants on! And while eating pie!!

Someone suggested this on neogaf and I thought I'd pass it on. Don't add more than a year until there's a deal to buy 12 months and get 3 months free. They usually happen about once a year.
Don't those only apply if you buy the subscription through the PSN store? It's a better deal, if so, to buy these cards at 2.50/month, instead of paying 3.33/month for 15 months.

Don't those only apply if you buy the subscription through the PSN store? It's a better deal, if so, to buy these cards at 2.50/month, instead of paying 3.33/month for 15 months.
As long as you renewed it during that period, entering codes for PS+ also granted the + 3 months of extra time.

I think there was PSN only during one of the promotions, but most included code redemption. People were buying $40/year cards from Best Buy and redeeming them during a 12+3 promotion. You're not really losing out by waiting to stack the other codes if you're buying multiple cards or have a lot of time on your account already.

What a great deal!  My plus subscription has consistently been one of my best gaming purchases.  This definitely deserves a bump.

MS or retailers do sales on Gold all the time at $35 or less year round for the last decade. I know cause I've been a Gold member since 2002 and have never paid more than $30/yr. PS+ however has only seen sales few time this year pretty much only at Best Buy for $40. If you want Gold sale, don't worry, it'll come.
Now that it hit $60 MRP in the last 2 years, those $30 for LIVE are few and far between, if at all. Cheapest I seen all year was also just $40, but when LIVE MRP was $50, there were always $30 sales. I think the $30 deals are over.

If I purchase a code from Amazon and enter it right away, will my subscription end 1 year from when I enter the code, or 1 year from when my current subscription ends?

Anyone know what time we should expect it to go live on Amazon somehow? midnight/3AM EST?

bread's done
Back