PS4 & Xbox One availible at ToysRUs at 12:01am EST tonight

it is pretty obvious  retailers are withholding stocks of ps4, and xbone to bundle them for higher prices during the holiday seasons.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure Best Buy will have some in store at least.  I saw a stack of at least 20 behind the CS counter near a hallway when I did a trade in earlier.

at 12:01:04 I clicked add to cart and it gave me an error about limited quanities. Then it loaded the page with my cart and my cart was empty. I tried all three bundles and same thing. Toys R Us Fail!

I noticed they went live slightly early.  I'm interested in both console, but if the bundle isn't a deal and/or doesn't have a combination of games I'm interested in, I'm not going jump on it just to get my hands on one.  

at 12:01:04 I clicked add to cart and it gave me an error about limited quanities. Then it loaded the page with my cart and my cart was empty. I tried all three bundles and same thing. Toys R Us Fail!
I don't think it's a fail. The sale started about 2 minutes early and it sold out that quickly me thinks. Next time make sure you have one before you post the deal. These leeches don't play.

man, those bundles games are on sale on other store. its really turning me down to pay extra D:

it is pretty obvious retailers are withholding stocks of ps4, and xbone to bundle them for higher prices during the holiday seasons.
Yep..Gamestop all around has both X1 and PS4 available in their $1000 bundle with all the games. It's ridiculous.

That will teach me to play with the shipping options. I figured it was "reserved" for me in some fashion as I had put in all payment info and only had to hit submit. Lesson learned!

I live in mn and the Best buy here r holding their stock of ps4 and xbox1 n will sell on Sunday so far. Not sure how they gping to deal with bf weekend

bread's done
Back