Best Buy Black Friday 2013 Video Game Deals Page [Scribblenauts Unlimited 3DS, Dishonored PS3/X360 are $7.99 EACH]

I hope games can be added to cart soon.  I'll get Ico and J&D collections.  Pretty sure this is lowest Ico has been ($14.99 after few weeks of release with @Gamer was an excellent deal) and don't recall any for J&D.

I hope games can be added to cart soon. I'll get Ico and J&D collections. Pretty sure this is lowest Ico has been ($14.99 after few weeks of release with @Gamer was an excellent deal) and don't recall any for J&D.
I recall Gamestop having a 50% off sale for most PS3 collections. Some crazy deals to be had at that time. $10 ICO/SotC, $15 Infamous Collection, $15 R&C Collection, $10 J&D Collection.

Beyond 2 souls can now be added to cart for $35...I think its about to start slowly!!!!
That's good, hope the items I want are changed soon, cause I'd like to go to bed. I was hoping to stay up to 1:30am EST the latest... And that didn't work out.

Noticed that sometimes you need to go to the actual items page, and it's available to add to cart. Looking in the main search page doesn't work.

Off to bed now. Got my items. So all my black friday shopping is complete!

Already got the games and Tv show I wanted.

Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two - Nintendo Wii

Dishonored - Xbox 360

ICO and Shadow of the Colossus Collection - PlayStation 3

Mad Men: Season Five [3 Discs / Blu-ray] (Blu-ray Disc)

Still waiting for the $4 blu-ray to become active.

Woooo! just ordered Arkham Origins ($23.99), Saints Row 4 ($23.99), Ass Creed 4 ($27.99), and Fallout 3 GOTY ($11.99). That's it from best buy. Now to wait for Microsoft to either fix their dumb website or just wait til walmart online sales go live at 8 am EST and pick up FIFA 14 for $25. Ahh I'm gonna have a good Thanksgiving tomorrow not worrying about if the games are sold out in store already or not like I was last year.

Btw I've been DYING to replay Fallout 3 ever since the rumors of Fallout 4 were being announced so I had to pick that up.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder what the chances are of me finding Arkham Origins at my store tomorrow. 

I really want to play it this weekend since I'm off and have free time but if I order online it won't come until Monday.

Grr what to do

I wonder what the chances are of me finding Arkham Origins at my store tomorrow.

I really want to play it this weekend since I'm off and have free time but if I order online it won't come until Monday.

Grr what to do
You could order it just in case and go in store and just buy it and return the copy you get in the mail once you get it.

I wanna get a Wii U bundle but everything I've bought from BBY the last few years shipped in plastic bags and arrived damaged. I have zero faith when it comes to BBY and shipping. Has anyone had a system shipped to them recently from BBY? How's their packaging on those? How hard do you think it will be to get the bundle in-store?

Got Batman and Star Trek...........did anyone else price on Batman change to 23.99 with Gamers Unlocked?
Yea, I did! I was wondering if that was a fluke or what. Is there some 20% extra that Gamers Unlocked are getting? Hadn't heard about this...

EDIT: Just tried adding another game to cart, Assassin's Creed Black Flag for PS3 @ $35 and yea, knocked off 20% when I added it to my cart!

Battlefield 4 Limited Edition for PS3 needs to go in stock. Rather get the Limited Edition for the $3 difference than Amazon's price tomorrow.

They have some Vita games on the last page, for anyone looking for deals on them. They have the following, all for $11.99 each:

LittleBigPlanet

Modnation Racers Roadtrip

Hotshots Golf: World Invitational

Little Deviants

Wipeout 2048

Unit 13

Resistance: Burning Skies

Playstation All-Stars: Battle Royale

Smart As...

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time

Well I had missed some movies that were on sale this Monday but luckily I picked them up right now. So all my Black Friday shopping from BestBuy is done already from my list :D

bread's done
Back