FireFlower Games Deals

FireFlower

CAGiversary!
[SIZE=10.5pt]We are running a [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Retro Sale through Sunday[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]. You will find both old and new classics.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Astroloco: Worst Contact[/SIZE] [SIZE=10.5pt]- 50% off[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Binary Maze[/SIZE] [SIZE=10.5pt]- 13% off[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Cubetractor[/SIZE] [SIZE=10.5pt]- 25% off[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Dustforce[/SIZE] [SIZE=10.5pt]- 20% off[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Earth 2140[/SIZE] [SIZE=10.5pt]- 60% off[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Elliot Quest[/SIZE] [SIZE=10.5pt]- 38% off[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Enclave Gold[/SIZE] [SIZE=10.5pt]- 60% off[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Europa Universalis II[/SIZE] [SIZE=10.5pt]- 50% off[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Gobliiins Trilogy[/SIZE] [SIZE=10.5pt]- 50% off[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Gorky 17[/SIZE] [SIZE=10.5pt]- 60% off[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Inescapable[/SIZE] [SIZE=10.5pt]- 67% off[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Irem Arcade Hits[/SIZE] [SIZE=10.5pt]- 50% off[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Jagged Alliance 2: Wildfire[/SIZE] [SIZE=10.5pt]- 60% off[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Kaiser Earth[/SIZE] [SIZE=10.5pt]- 50% off[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Knights and Merchants[/SIZE] [SIZE=10.5pt]- 60% off[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Krypton Egg[/SIZE] [SIZE=10.5pt]- 50% off[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Little Big Adventure 1[/SIZE] [SIZE=10.5pt]- 50% off[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Little Big Adventure 2[/SIZE] [SIZE=10.5pt]- 50% off[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Millennium - A New Hope[/SIZE] [SIZE=10.5pt]- 60% off[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Raiden Legacy[/SIZE] [SIZE=10.5pt]- 50% off[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Raptor - Call of the Shadows 2010[/SIZE] [SIZE=10.5pt]- 50% off[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Red Baron History[/SIZE] [SIZE=10.5pt]- 50% off[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]SBX Invasion[/SIZE] [SIZE=10.5pt]- 50% off[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Septerra Core[/SIZE] [SIZE=10.5pt]- 60% off[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]The Perfidious Petrol Station[/SIZE] [SIZE=10.5pt]- 50% off[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]The Stormfront Bundle[/SIZE] [SIZE=10.5pt]- 25% off[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Tiamat X[/SIZE] [SIZE=10.5pt]- 50% off[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]UFO: Trilogy[/SIZE] [SIZE=10.5pt]- 50% off[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]World War III: Black Gold[/SIZE] [SIZE=10.5pt]- 60% off[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there any reason to buy from you guys over Steam Desura or GOG? The website seems like it was quickly made by one dude in a basement.

Is there any reason to buy from you guys over Steam Desura or GOG? The website seems like it was quickly made by one dude in a basement.
All games are DRM-free and at least half the profit will be donated to projects that benefit the environment and game developers. We're trying to have a bit of a focus on sci-fi and retro games and try to stay away from games that are overly violent. You can always check the FAQ page if you want more info about FireFlower.

Can you specify what you don't like about the site? We're always interested in feedback.

I want you guys to upload some classic PC RPGs and adventure games. Looking for Hell: A Cyberpunk Thriller! Came out in 1994. Also looking for D.

I want you guys to upload some classic PC RPGs and adventure games. Looking for Hell: A Cyberpunk Thriller! Came out in 1994. Also looking for D.
Never heard of them before but sounds like interesting games. I can always try getting them to FireFlower but can't promise anything, it's always hard with old games and who owns the rights etc. Thanks for the suggestions though.

The website's text is written in first person (I, you, etc.) and there's lots grammatical errors like comma splicing. It's designed like a tumbr blog. I thought the "walkthrough" section was for game walk throughs, don't know why there needs to be a walkthrough on the checkout process. The scrolling effects makes clicking through the deals a pain since the effects take a lot of time to complete. The "About Me" link belongs on a blog and is a summary of your website and not really about you at all. The deals aren't very good either, but that's probably because I'm used to steam sale prices.

Can you specify what you don't like about the site? We're always interested in feedback.
To add on to what henrylin22 said (not trying to be an ass, I promise. Just from a software dev's perspective haha):

You appear to be using a common Wordpress template for your site

Your WHOIS data appears to be fairly unsecured (Mr. Kris Hogberg of Hägersten)

Everything is very generic. If your logo was gone, there'd be no real way to identify it.

As henry mentioned, the "Walkthrough" page is a big red flag, and the About Me page is sort of unnecessary...

The generic "Contact" page seems a bit unprofessional, in lieu of a proper support or support ticket system

That's my 2 cents :p

I generally try hard not to buy DRM free because it's just too much of a hassle to keep track of them when you get them from various sources, that said I have bought from these guys a couple of times without issue and they are legit.

I don't mind the web design so much. I just figured it has that sort of white minimalistic Swedish Ikea aesthetic. :p

I generally try hard not to buy DRM free because it's just too much of a hassle to keep track of them when you get them from various sources, that said I have bought from these guys a couple of times without issue and they are legit.

I don't mind the web design so much. I just figured it has that sort of white minimalistic Swedish Ikea aesthetic. :p
Glad to hear that you've bought some games from FireFlower, hope you enjoyed them. :)

The website's text is written in first person (I, you, etc.) and there's lots grammatical errors like comma splicing. It's designed like a tumbr blog. I thought the "walkthrough" section was for game walk throughs, don't know why there needs to be a walkthrough on the checkout process. The scrolling effects makes clicking through the deals a pain since the effects take a lot of time to complete. The "About Me" link belongs on a blog and is a summary of your website and not really about you at all. The deals aren't very good either, but that's probably because I'm used to steam sale prices.

To add on to what henrylin22 said (not trying to be an ass, I promise. Just from a software dev's perspective haha):

You appear to be using a common Wordpress template for your site

Your WHOIS data appears to be fairly unsecured (Mr. Kris Hogberg of Hägersten)

Everything is very generic. If your logo was gone, there'd be no real way to identify it.

As henry mentioned, the "Walkthrough" page is a big red flag, and the About Me page is sort of unnecessary...

The generic "Contact" page seems a bit unprofessional, in lieu of a proper support or support ticket system

That's my 2 cents :p
Thanks for your feedback.

The walkthrough page has now been removed. It was a remnant from when the site started, just to inform people on how it works.

The text on the "FAQ" and "About Me" pages are written in first person on purpose. Tried to make it a bit different and more personal like that.

It's correct that the site uses a Wordpress template.

I'll take your remaining feedback into consideration and see what can be done. There's always room for improvement and change.

Linux Sale on FireFlower. Up to 80% off on a bunch of Linux Games. (All games also come with Windows versions and most with Mac).

Hacker Evolution Duality - 80% off

KarBOOM - 80% off

Inescapable - 73% off

Inverto (Alpha) - 70% off

Kaiser Earth - 70% off

Void of Darkness - 60% off

Crater Maker (Alpha) - 50% off

Elliot Quest Deluxe Edition (Beta) - 50% off

Finding Teddy - 50% off

Grimind - 50% off

iBomber Attack - 50% off

iBomber Defense Pacific - 50% off

Kairo - 50% off

MurderHobo - 50% off

Neotron (Alpha) - 50% off

Puddle - 50% off

The 39 Steps - 50% off

Too Many Me - 50% off

Zigfrak - 50% off

And more...

It's RPG & Strategy Weekend on FireFlower. Up to 80% off a selection of fine RPG's and strategy games.

UFO: Trilogy (Windows) - 60% off

King's Bounty: Platinum Edition (Windows) - 50% off

Men of War (WIndows) - 50% off

Men of War Condemned Heroes (WIndows) - 60% off

Enclave Gold 2010 (Windows) - 80% off

Gorky 17 (Windows) - 80% off

QuestRun (Mac, Windows) - 80% off

Millennium - A New Hope (Windows) - 80% off

Starpoint Gemini Gold (Windows) - 70% off

Void of Darkness (Linux, Windows) - 60% off

Strategic War in Europe (Windows) - 50% off

Steel & Steam (Windows) - 50% off

Zigfrak (Linux, Mac, Windows) - 50% off

1Quest (Mac, Windows) - 20% off

And more...

Hey FireFlower Games,

Just wanted to stop by and say I'm really loving the sales you're having. I hadn't heard of your site until I saw that you consistently had the lowest prices of everybody on IsThereAnyDeal for a few games that had been sitting on my Steam and GOG wishlists for awhile. I finally picked one up on your website the other day and paid a fraction of what Steam was asking, so thanks! :)

Oh, and if it weren't for your website, I still wouldn't have had any idea what 0 A.D. was, and that's embarassing considering I'm a huge Age of Empires fan. Thanks for offering that, because I'd otherwise be hopelessly meandering along through life without knowing what it was.

I'm loving the clean design of the website and finding games by tags (and the currency converter was helpful for sure), but I just have two questions. I earned some FirePoints with my purchase, and I saw in the FAQs how the points stack up. Once I earn enough points for a game, will an option appear for that on the purchase screen, or how does that work? Also, what qualfiies as a "qualified review?"

Thanks, and keep it up with the sales!

Thanks for your kind words and that you like what we do. :)

You can redeem your FirePoints on the cart or checkout pages. You can wait until you get enough points to buy a game 100% off or get a smaller discount before that.

A qualified review is just a review that's more than a few words and contains some info about what you like or don't like about the game etc. You can see an example of what another user wrote here.

DRM-Free Autumn Sale - Day 3

Today's Daily Deals:

1Quest - 75% off

AGON - 85% off

Anastronaut II - 75% off

Another Star - 75% off

Chicago 1930 - 75% off

Cleopatra: A Queen's Destiny - 75% off

Darkstone - 75% off

Destination: Treasure Island - 75% off

Millennium - 85% off

Post Mortem - 80% off

Robin Hood: The Legend of Sherwood - 80% off

Shaman Odyssey - 75% off

Sinking Island - 75% off

Song of the Myrne: What Lies Beneath - 75% off

Starpoint Gemini Gold - 90% off

Still Life - 80% off

Still Life 2 - 80% off

The Cat Lady - 90% off

The Samaritan Paradox - 66% off

Void of Darkness - 75% off

Zigfrak - 75% off

Septerra Core and Still Life 2 have my attention. 

I remember having Septerra Core and Shogo: Mobile Armor Division on PC CD double pack back in the day.  Those were some good times.

I would like to see on fireflower:
Raiden II
Ever 17 Out of Infinity
Shogo: Mobile Armor Division

Day 5 of our Otoño Sale. Today’s Daily Deals include:

Cubetractor – 80% off
Darkout – 75% off
Kairo – 75% off
Nihilumbra – 80% off
Project Temporality – 75% off
Q.U.B.E. – 75% off
QuestRun – 80% off