Xbox One Day One Edition $499.99 from Microsoft via eBay! *DEAD*

I think they only have 500 available.

Edit: Half gone

Last edited by a moderator:
235 sold in one hour...I'm surprised it isn't sold out already, but I guess they aren't as popular as I thought.  I haven't heard of anywhere stocking the PS4 for Black Friday, but a bunch of places seemed to have the One.

Sold Out. Looks like there was only 500, or 501, in stock.

nvm, looks like it's still in stock

235 sold in one hour...I'm surprised it isn't sold out already, but I guess they aren't as popular as I thought. I haven't heard of anywhere stocking the PS4 for Black Friday, but a bunch of places seemed to have the One.
Today is the launch in Europe. They are not in stock here because they all over there right now.

235 sold in one hour...I'm surprised it isn't sold out already, but I guess they aren't as popular as I thought. I haven't heard of anywhere stocking the PS4 for Black Friday, but a bunch of places seemed to have the One.
Looks like sony diverted some units for the EU launch. Unfortunate, as they could have killed Black Friday over here. I was in line at my local GameStop for their midnight. They had about 50 people waiting for PS4's and only 4 for xbox. That's at least in pat because Best Buy had way more One's in stock than PS4's -- folks got Xboxes and went home, ps4 shoppers moved on to the next store. But the lines and craigslist prices make it pretty clear that xbox demand is weaker than PS4 demand by a large margin in DC metro region. PS4 marks up $150 easily. Lucky to clear $100 on a One (unless it's Day One).

WOW - STILL GOING... 793 SOLD LAST TIME I CHECKED.

edit I guess 793 was the magic # ha - I panicked and bought one at 499 cause I thought it would only make it to 500 like htz posted.

so I guess I will be getting one this year after all - my wife isn't gonna be happy about this...

not a great deal - but being a day one edition made it really hard to pass up...

Thanks OP, snagged one. Now I'm hoping for a busted drive so I can get a free game. :whee:

Btw they are all sold out in SW Florida. None of the retailers have any.

Looks like sony diverted some units for the EU launch. Unfortunate, as they could have killed Black Friday over here. I was in line at my local GameStop for their midnight. They had about 50 people waiting for PS4's and only 4 for xbox. That's at least in pat because Best Buy had way more One's in stock than PS4's -- folks got Xboxes and went home, ps4 shoppers moved on to the next store. But the lines and craigslist prices make it pretty clear that xbox demand is weaker than PS4 demand by a large margin in DC metro region. PS4 marks up $150 easily. Lucky to clear $100 on a One (unless it's Day One).
I think part of this has to do with Sony followers tend to be pretty loyal and they tend to buy right away. There are hardcore MS fans but I see there being less of them. The $100 price difference and the muffed lead up to launch also plays a part. Also the $150 vs $100 is still selling each system at $550-600. It just may be a limit to what people will spend regardless of the system.

People have wised up. I wouldn't consider either console as a scalper's delight. One only needs to look at Ebay, over the last week or so, to see that people really aren't willing to pay more than $600 for either one of these systems. Plus, both consoles have sold well over a million units and could easily hit 2 million before the year is out. Sony might even be able to hit 3 million if they can manufacture that many consoles. After a certain point the demand just isn't there.

Yeah, I'm getting another Xbox One Day One Edition from Microsoft, as a replacement for the one that's broken already!

At least Microsoft is staying true to form I guess.....

bread's done
Back