Have $40 PSN Credit, need help deciding what to buy with it

LoneWolf2994

CAGiversary!
Feedback
64 (100%)
Hey guys!

Just bought 2 $20 PSN cards for my new Vita. I know there's a deal going on where you spend 60 and get 10, well, already bought Persona 4 for 20 so if I spend this 40, I'll get 10 extra to spend. However, I'm not sure what to buy. I LOVE RPG's first and foremost. I'm interested in any types of games, be it Vita, PSP, Indie, or PSOne. Already own P4G, P3P, Persona 1, Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky (fantastic little gem btw), FFVII, and FFVIII. Here are some particular games I would like your opinion on. Thanks in advance!

Non-RPG's:

Corpse Party 1 and 2- Always been intrigued by them, but heard 2nd isn't as good as first. Worth it? Thoughts?

Rayman Legends $17.99- Is this exactly the same as the console versions? Meaning, does it have all the little minigames you can play? Like the soccer game. I saw people playing that on YouTube and it looked really fun.

RPG's:

Parasite Eve 1 and 2 $5.99- I really liked The 3rd Birthday, but these are different types of games, am I right? Let me know what you think of these.

Black Rock Shooter The Game $19.99- Let me know if you've played this and what you think. Looks really cool.

Chrono Cross $9.99- Spiritual sequel to Chrono Trigger, I believe, let me know what you thought of it.

Atelier Meruru Plus/Atelier Totori- Thoughts on these games. Never played this series before. Also, for some reason Totori shows $39.99 in PS Store but when I go to it, it doesn't show the game or the option to even buy it.

New Little King's Story $19.99- Thoughts, please.

Both Persona 2 games- Are they worth it? Is one better than the other? Thoughts?

Vagrant Story- Heard good things about this game, but don't know much about it. Heard it's unique, though.

bread's done
Back