DEAD - skyrim legendary xbox/pc $19.99 amazon lightning deal NOW

Yeah, I clicked the view lightning deal. Just didn't add it to cart.  Usually for me it shows right away without adding it to my cart.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are there individual codes for the DLC?  I already have the base game on steam and just want the DLC.  Would love to be able to gift a copy to someone or otherwise sell the base key.

Little late to the party. Im on the  waitlist. Ill see what happens. Thanks for the heads up

For those that have the PC Anthology; how many Steam keys does it come with, one for each?  Morrowind goty, Oblivion Deluxe, Skyrim Legendary?

Morrorwind is 0.001 the size of daggerfall. Supposedly there are over 15K towns. Dude!

When they were on sale at BestBuy I grabbed two Xbox copies(1 for me, 1 for my brother) for 24.00 and the Anthology set for 24.00 both after GCU discount.  While the CAG in me would have still like to get them at 19.99, only a 4 dollar difference makes it easier to cope with. 

Be on note that the that the Oblivion copy with the Anthlogy collection is the GOTY edition with only Knights of the Nine and Shivering Isle DLC.  If you want all or any of the other DLC for the PC it you need to buy the GOTY Delux edition off of Steam and thats the only way to get it that DLC now apparently.  You can't get them any other way or individually via PC.  Granted that DLC is minor but I wished I knew before hand. 

Oh and a auick warning for my fellow collectors.  The slip cover on the legendary is taped at the top and bottom of the slip case.  My brother didn't catch the one of the bottom, ended up ripping the slip cover when he tried to remove it.  All I could say was at least it wasn't mine :lol:

The deal is still going on for about 10 more minutes but they are temp out of stock. So I ordered Skyrim and Tomb Raider and I was 2 cents off for free shipping. I ended up having to add a bottle of elmers glue for 80 cents. Now Amazon is out o glue as well. Lol.

It's still available for the PC, only 69% claimed and only $19.99 for the legendary edition.  wow that is a hell of a deal.

Ordered the vanilla version that was on the lighting deal a day ago.... amazon kept rejecting my credit card... finally went through this morning and minutes afterwards saw that this was on sale... quickly cancelled the vanilla version and ordered the legendary for 11 bucks more... good one.

bread's done
Back