Official Playstation Vita Screen Protector 2pk - $1.98

Wow, that's really annoying!

I checked a couple of days ago as well and they were $6, like you said. Ended up going to Target yesterday and saw them clearanced at $4.98 and picked up a pack.

Also on clearance for $4.98 at Target if you want them now or don't have prime for free shipping.

I put one on mine.  It's decent enough.  Went through both protectors and the first was a mess, though.  The actual screen protector came off with the bottom sheet without me noticing, and I spent like ten minutes trying to get the air bubbles out and peel off the top sheet before realizing I was trying to apply just the top sheet of plastic to my screen.  Oops.

Ordered a set of these when I got my Vita and it was good enough. Then I got a few of the Persona 4 skins and used one of those. Got a set from amazon for $2 a few weeks ago and then saw one at Best Buy so PMed it for $2. I plan on putting one on top of the Persona skin...maybe.

Thanks, I needed another set of these. I have one on there that saved my Vita screen after a nasty fall.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back