12/03/2013 Amazon Gold Box: Assassin's Creed IV ps3/360/windows $29.99, Rocksmith 2014 Edition "No Cable Included" ps3/360 $32.99

Electroplasm

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
From the Assassin's Creed IV product description pages for ps3, xbox 360, windows:

BestSellers_Thumb._SL75_V384097048_.png
Special Deal Coming 12/3
Check back on December 3, 2013 for a special deal on Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag!
http://www.amazon.com/Assassins-Creed-IV-Black-Flag-Playstation/dp/B00BMFIXKQ

Cheaper than $34.99? *Fingers Crossed*

Update:

Assassin's Creed IV ps3/360 $29.99

Rocksmith 2014 Edition - "No Cable Included" ps3/360 $32.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Cyber Monday deals are never better than Black Friday.  The best case would be a price match.

Watch it be 45. Amazon trolls like that.

I'm hoping to see the PX22 headset go on sale like it will be at BBY since I got all the credit on Amazon for it.

People who buy Creed games at launch or the holidays are funny............Creed drops so low in price, so fast its just not worth buying till later 

Glad I held out.  Hoping for $30 or below.  I expect PS3/360/pc to be the cheapest.  I'll just the ps3 version if so, and upgrade with the $10 sony gave me with the PS4 ;D

Well they don't really tank to below $20...  Ubisoft is just aggressive with price drops.  That's how they do it with the majority of their games.

I really want it on Steam.  Why?  No idea.  I don't suppose Amazon will have a deal on the Steam version, though, sadly.  Maybe Steam themselves will, or at Christmas.

I bought AC3 during that deal and haven't played the game still. Absolutely spent the credit I got from it.

so yeah probably going to cost even for the extra $4

If it's really going to be 30, i'm pretty sure everyone will be all over it.  However it will still probably be 35 (if we are lucky). 

Edit: I'm mouth.

Don't usually post cause I agree with the price drops on AC games (I haven't really played/enjoyed many of the previous installments but bought them all for my son who loves them) but I have played this copy that I got during the Target b2g1 + Coupon deal. I have to say, this game is exceptional and a rare gem that I imagine it will hold its value longer than the other AC games did.....anyhow, pirates rule!

Looks like the deal might be under tomorrow's Lightning Deal:

Upcoming Deal
Get Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Limited Edition for $99.99.

Starts in ~10.5 hours.

Looks like the deal might be under tomorrow's Lightning Deal:

Upcoming Deal
Get Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag Limited Edition for $99.99.

Starts in ~10.5 hours.
Looks like it, at 9 am...arrrghh! Wish I caught it on Black Friday.

Tempting for the $30 Steam version.
I'm still not sure what to do, but I think I'll wait. Steam will probably have it on sale for cheaper during the holiday sale, or maybe Amazon will.

I still want to buy/play Revelations and AC3 first, too, so I'm waiting for good Steam sales on those as well.

I almost bought it a few days ago but I thought they might drop it to $30 sometime before Christmas.

I'm still not sure what to do, but I think I'll wait. Steam will probably have it on sale for cheaper during the holiday sale, or maybe Amazon will.

I still want to buy/play Revelations and AC3 first, too, so I'm waiting for good Steam sales on those as well.
Wait on it, yo. You have a whole two games worth to play before you mess with ACIV. Plus you'll just "Ass" yourself out too much. Btw, how has there not been a good sale on those two titles yet? Even on console I've seen 'em for $10-$15. Steam does go lower though, I suppose...

Wait on it, yo. You have a whole two games worth to play before you mess with ACIV. Plus you'll just "Ass" yourself out too much. Btw, how has there not been a good sale on those two titles yet? Even on console I've seen 'em for $10-$15. Steam does go lower though, I suppose...
I think I might already be Ass'd out. I might be smart just to skip to IV since it's the one I wanted to play so badly, but I figured, well, I have 1, 2 and Brotherhood on Steam, better play those.

Revelations Gold was $15 (well, still is) on Steam. That's not bad. AC III is $15 and so is the season pass. I think they've both been cheaper, but not a ton cheaper.

I am hoping sub-$10 for Revelations Gold over holiday and less than $20 for ACIII Deluxe. Not sure IV will go any lower than $30, but maybe...

bread's done
Back