Xbox Live Gold 1 Year Card $34.99, Mario Luigi Wii U Bundle $249.99 (Buy.com via eBay) Cyber Monday Deal!

Was waiting for a deal on live all week, when I saw ebay was doing this, thought id have to be up at midnight tonight. Thanks for posting this. Had to pay tax for it but 37 for live is pretty good.

Picked up 2 of the Xbox Live.  Figure if it does go on sale at Best Buy, I'll pick up more there.  If not, no real loss.

: ( I was waiting since I first heard about the eBay deal to get the wii u bundle and I see it now but it was out of stock quick.

I'm not even sure how much you can make on a Wii U though. I think it's just relatively cheap in terms of next gen so people bought it.

Wow, can't believe Wii U sold out so fast. Annoying, I waited for this deal all week. They were selling only 2000, so it makes sense, but still. :\

Ugh, got an email that Buy.com refunded my payment.  Weak, unless they are still sending my cards. ;-)

Ugh, got an email that Buy.com refunded my payment. Weak, unless they are still sending my cards. ;-)
PayPal is the ONLY payment method we accept at this time. Your PayPal account must be a Verified U.S. PayPal Account. We also recommend that you use a Confirmed Ship To Address.

Maybe it has something to do with you not having a U.S. verified Paypal account?

Missed out.  Oh well. 

If Best Buy was matching this, it'd be up by now(assuming it was for Cyber Monday), but the only Live deal right now is save $20...  with the purchase of a new console.  Seems like a long shot that they'd upgrade that to "save $25, *without* the purchase of a console".

I'm not verified either, but have not yet received a cancellation notice - ordered early though. I absolutely refuse to get verified as I believe asking aces to my bank acct is WAY WAY WAY out of line (same address and CC number for several years - that should be enough proof I'm not a fraud) and quite frankly I do not trust them (many bad stories a few years ago).

Hopefully the Xbox Live cards get restocked.  The listing has not ended yet, so hopefully they are planning to sell more.

PayPal is the ONLY payment method we accept at this time. Your PayPal account must be a Verified U.S. PayPal Account. We also recommend that you use a Confirmed Ship To Address.

Maybe it has something to do with you not having a U.S. verified Paypal account?
But I am verified! My ship to address was a new one, though. :whistle2:(

Both are dead, and the Wii U went OoS in 12 mins.  Glad I grabbed the Best Buy bundle on Saturday for my Wii U.  I was going to hold out for this, but I got what I wanted, and wound up spending roughly the same as if I got this and Nintendo Land.  I'll keep the controller for when company comes over.

Everyone keeps saying that the 1 year of gold deal is dead every time I check this topic.  I think it's going to be going in and out of stock all day. If anyone wants to get it, just keep checking throughout the day. Good luck to those who can find it in stock.  :joystick:

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone keeps saying that the 1 year of gold deal is dead every time I check this topic. I think it's going to be going in and out of stock all day. If anyone wants to get it, just keep checking throughout the day. Good luck to those who can find it in stock. :joystick:
Have you seen it come back in stock since it went out of stock?

Was this the mythical "Ebay WII U bundle for $250?" Was looking forward to that but hopefully I haven't missed out on it.

fuck when did these things go on sale yesterday? I kept watch here and kept checking ebay until 4PM. (Went to bed, work o/n) I really needed one of those Live codes since mine has been expired for two weeks now and held off because they were supposed to be on sale. Do these things ever go on sale again anywhere typically within this month or should I just buy one now.

bread's done
Back