Best Buy Cyber Week Promos & Sales - Xbox GC, PSN, PS+ 10% OFF - Select PS3 Games 2/$30, LEGO Marvel DLC

Gamer SDP

CAGiversary!
Feedback
90 (98%)
Mods stop deleting my threads!  Please do not edit post; I will be updating when I can.

Lurkers/noobs, do not quote this post at all! I know too late.

Read the terms of all promos; I linked for a reason.

Don't forget extra $10 per $100 spent for instore pickup orders.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Electronics/TV-Video/abcat0100000.c?id=pcmcat288300050007

Use GCU to get 20% off new (non-preowned) games and cashback websites for more savings.  PM me for cashback info.

CURRENT "Cyber Sale Hot Games* (changes every day)

Friday Highlights

PSN Credit and PS+ 10% off

Tuesday-Thursday Highlights

BF3 Premium :360: :ps3: :pc: $14.99

New Super Luigi U :wiiu: $14.99

Fire Emblem Awakening :3ds: $14.99

Payday 2 :360: :ps3: $14.99

Ni no Kuni :ps3: $14.99

Deadpool :360: :ps3: $14.99

Monday Only Highlights

Luigi LE Silver 3DS XL w/ M&L: DT Bundle $179.99

Hauppauge HD PVR 2 Gaming Edition $119.99

Various DualShock 3 controllers $34.99

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes :360: :ps3: :wiiu: :3ds: $29.99

Batman Arkham Origins Blackgate :3ds: :make-a-vita-emoticon: $29.99

Scribblenauts Unmasked :3ds: $29.99

Dishonored GOTY :360: :ps3: :pc: $24.99

Tearaway :make-a-vita-emoticon: $29.99

Puppeteer :ps3: $19.99

Rayman Legends :wiiu: $29.99

Xbox Live 12 Month $50.99 *THIS SKU ONLY. STACKS WITH $20OFF w/360 PURCHASE MAKING IT $30.99*

Deals of the Day

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Misc/Deal-of-the-Day/pcmcat248000050016.c?id=pcmcat248000050016

Monday Deal of the Deal

OUYA w/ $10 GC $99.99

Bonus Deals of the Day

Elgato - Game Capture HD  $99.99

Madden NFL 13 :360: :ps3: $12.99

WWE 2K14 :360: :ps3: $39.99 

Defiance :360: :ps3: $7.99

Assassin's Creed III :wiiu: $14.99

Weekly Promotions (as per online ad)

$20 off 12 Month XBL w/ purchase of Xbox 360

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=pcmcat305300050013&type=category

$15 off ($39.99) select Xbox 360 Chrome Series Wireless Controllers (other colors in store)

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/save-on-select-xbox-360-controllers

Select PS3 games 2 for $30

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=pcmcat317800050003&type=category

Buy LEGO Marvel Super Heroes and get Asgard Pack dlc

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/marvel-super-heroes-offer-115360

Sales

$25 Xbox Credit for $22.50

Weekly ad (stores and online)

http://deals.bestbuy.com/#!/video+games

Ad Highlights

NBA 2K14 :360: :ps3: $39.99

'Like' or 5 star if you think you will make money off my post as I sure as hell won't be.

Last edited by a moderator:
got the 3ds xl bundle.  Figured I'd pay a bit more using trade credit rather than real money at Target using the 20% coupon.  Already paid cash for the Zelda version.

Think these $15 games end tonight? I'd like to get payday 2 but wanted to trade in my angry birds I got from tru towards it lol

So I guess I missed out on this? I`m seeing $50.
Yeah. I thought it would have been all week. Still shows that it comes with dlc though.

Think these $15 games end tonight? I'd like to get payday 2 but wanted to trade in my angry birds I got from tru towards it lol
Not sure as the batch with Payday 2 replaced the other deals from Monday around midnight CST I think. Still shows the current batch. Check the link as that's where the Cyber week game sales have been.

3 BBs, no Fire Emblems. People really cleaned them out, sheesh. Still got a copy of Payday on both consoles, so that's nice.

3 BBs, no Fire Emblems. People really cleaned them out, sheesh. Still got a copy of Payday on both consoles, so that's nice.
With those copies of Payday, you can make some quick credits on BB if you are unlocked or...trade both in to GS and add $10 for a new game.

With those copies of Payday, you can make some quick credits on BB if you are unlocked or...trade both in to GS and add $10 for a new game.
Yeah, that's what I was shooting for (or else I wouldn't get copies for both consoles). Would have been better to get a copy of Fire Emblem IMO since 1) won't be that cheap probably for a while 2) I just got a new 3DS, need some games.

I reserved a copy of Luigi U for in store pickup at the Best Buy I would be near the next day. I stopped by on the way to meet some friends for lunch to grab it. They had pulled a copy of Fire Emblem instead of Super Luigi. They didn't have any copies of Super Luigi. NO Best Buy anywhere near me did, and they were sold out online at that point. Let's also not forget that this process took 40 minutes. I was late to my lunch and got fucked out of getting the game on sale because there just simply weren't any left anywhere at that point. I have had issue after issue after issue with Best Buy. I really need to stop shopping there, regardless of the sale. In fact, I'll be putting up a video soon that details 3 of their more memorable blunders. That company is honestly an absolute joke.

I just PM'ed at target and picked up one with no fuss. they were running low so seems people have been doing it.

All items are back for online sale and you can order for shipping again, don't have to do a store pick up, just grabbed Ao2 Devils Cartel and Deadpool both for 360.

All items are back for online sale and you can order for shipping again, don't have to do a store pick up, just grabbed Ao2 Devils Cartel and Deadpool both for 360.
Too bad Fire Emblem is already up to $40 along with Payday. Damn you, BB.

On another note, PS currency is also discounted. Is $50 in PSN money for $45 not a good deal?

That was close. I just placed an order for Payday 2, Super Luigi and Epic Mickey 2 right before 3am and the prices were still good.

I'm going to guess that Bestbuy is based somewhere that is 3 hours behind eastern time and that Friday brings new deals.

Too bad Fire Emblem is already up to $40 along with Payday. Damn you, BB.

On another note, PS currency is also discounted. Is $50 in PSN money for $45 not a good deal?
Such bs on Fire Emblem. I saw a decent amount at a few stores on Saturday. Deal goes live Tuesday, and it's "unavailable" for instore pickup everywhere near me. Then again that shit happens a lot around here. Also know that flippers got some and dumped at GS when they should have just stuck with Payday!

Also I think I only recall seeing PSN credit on sale once before this year (5% or was it 10% off)

That was close. I just placed an order for Payday 2, Super Luigi and Epic Mickey 2 right before 3am and the prices were still good.

I'm going to guess that Bestbuy is based somewhere that is 3 hours behind eastern time and that Friday brings new deals.
The main Cyber Week gaming page was updated a bit before 2 am EST. Best Buy systems are likely running on CST as 1am EST is when their Deal of the Day page is suppose to update.

That is a great deal since it means "stacking" a discount kinda. I just bought $100 in PSN wallet funds for $90 at my Best Buy store down the road.

Not sure what I'm going to spend it on yet, but it will eventually get used no doubt.

bread's done
Back