Microsoft Store Xbox One (X1) Day One Edition Bundles $700 or $800

kill3r7

CAGiversary!
Feedback
76 (100%)
Microsoft Store has two X1 Day One Edition bundles in stock. Limit is one per customer.

Xbox One Day One Complete Bundle ($700+Tax)

• en-INTL_L_Bundle_Xbox_Complete_ESD_mnco.jpg

Xbox One Day One Complete Bundle

Jump in to a new world of games and entertainment with the Xbox One Day One Complete Bundle. It includes an Xbox One Day One console, Xbox Live 12-Month Gold Membership, Microsoft Complete for Xbox One, and your choice of two Xbox One games.
Xbox One Day One Ultimate Bundle ($800+Tax)

• en-INTL_L_Bundle_Xbox_Ult_Complete_ESD_mnco.jpg

Xbox One Day One Ultimate Bundle

Jump in to a new world of games and entertainment with the Xbox One Day One Ultimate Bundle. It includes an Xbox One Day One console, Xbox Live 12-Month Gold Membership, Microsoft Complete for Xbox One, Xbox One Wireless Controller, and your choice of three Xbox One games.

Last edited by a moderator:
JUMPED, I'M DROWNING, HELP ME! AHHHHHHH

Day One MSRP, with the warranty free on the $800 version, covers system for 3 years with tech support. Still paying $20 for it on the $700 version. Great Deal!

The picture doesn't show it well, but you get a second controller with the $800 bundle, so some savings there...A second controller and a 3rd game for an additional $100.

Free Ground Shipping. 2 day Express - $9.99 Next day - $16.99

Sales Tax charged by state.

Also to note: ALL SALES ARE FINAL.

As if the $499 price tag wasn't high enough.
Because I'm looking to buy just a console and no games for it.

On topic - this is a decent deal for those that really want an Xbox and aren't in the mood to run from store to store in search of the odd couple that get delivered.

IMO, this is a really good deal for folks who are looking for a Day One Edition and don't want to overpay on Ebay or Craiglist. Also, keep in mind that it's hard to find in store.

IMO, this is a really good deal for folks who are looking for a Day One Edition and don't want to overpay on Ebay or Craiglist. Also, keep in mind that it's hard to find in store.
It's not really a deal at all because I bought a brand new Day One Edition on Ebay from Microsoft for $499 . Ebay prices have also been dropping the last week.

There were like 700 Day Ones from the MSFT eBay account on Black Friday. It doesn't seem like theres the D1 Controller either. I'd rather just flip games at GameStop and get games for basically $40 after trade-ins.

It's not really a deal at all because I bought a brand new Day One Edition on Ebay from Microsoft for $499 . Ebay prices have also been dropping the last week.
The avg price for a day one console on Ebay is around $550-$600 shipped. That said, you definitely got a great deal but most folks are not going to be able to replicate that today.

bread's done
Back