Despicable Me 3D (3D Blu+Blu+DVD+UV) $19.99

The Lorax (Blu+DVD+DC+UV) $14.99

The Lorax 3D (3D Blu+Blu+DVD+DC) $19.99

Fast & Furious 6 Best Buy exclusive Steelbook packaging (Blu+DVD+UV) $19.99

Fast & Furious 6 DVD $17.99

Fast & Furious 1-5 Steelbooks $12.99-$14.99 each or $69.99 for all 6

Mary Poppins: 50th Anniversary Edition (Blu+DVD+DC) $24.99

Mary Poppins: 50th Anniversary Edition DVD+DC $19.99

*Purchase Mary Poppins: 50th Anniversary Edition on Blu-Ray, receive up to $10 movie admission to see Saving Mr Banks, in theaters 12/20*

Buy one Get one free on select Blu-Ray Titles

Select Disney Pixar Films  20% Off( Blu-Ray) $19.99-29.99 regular price

Futurama: Volume 8 Blu-Ray $22.99 DVD $19.99

Battle of the Year (Blu+UV) $22.99

Battle of the Year (3D+UV) $27.99

Battle of the Year (DVD+UV) $19.99

Teen Wolf Season 3 part 1 DVD $17.99

The Wolverine (Blu+DVD+UV) $17.99

The Wolverine 3D (3D  Blu+Blu+DVD+UV) $22.99

The Wolverine DVD $14.99

The Purge (Blu+DVD+UV) $19.99

The Purge DVD $14.99

Curse of Chucky (Blu+DVD+UV) $19.99

Curse of Chucky DVD $14.99

The Hobbit (Blu+DVD+UV) $9.99

The Lords of the Rings Trilogy Extended Edition (Blu+UV) $49.99

Buy the Hobbit RealD 3D Glasses for $9.99, receive up to $11 movie cash for The Hobbit: the Desolation of Smaug

Credit to BainBridge's_Stache

Last edited by a moderator:
The FF steelbooks are $14.99 right now, so they may or may not drop in price with that range in price.

I wonder how they'll ring out all six at $70.  My guess is a package price that drops all six of them to $11.66/$11.67 each when bought all together.

Nice to see Mary Poppins will be $24.99 for the combo pack when it releases, since Amazon had a $5 coupon from pre-ordering it and would make it $19.99 AC if Amazon matches Best Buy, like they should.

The Hobbit (Blu+DVD+UV) $9.99

I take it that's not the director's cut / extended edition / whatever it's called?

Waiting for titles for the buy 1 get 1 free Blu ray deals...

hope those Toy Story 3D movies are eligible for the Pixar deal

Anyone know the difference besides the cards from the best buy exclusive Wolverine 3d and the regular 3d?
The cards and the packaging, other than that nothing. FYI, I've mentioned it on blu-ray.com but if your going in for a price adjustment next week be prepared for a battle. They go by SKU and more than likely the one on sale is the non-Best Buy Exclusive.

I think Target has the best deal on Fast & Furious.
Their steelbook is the same as the other retailers, save Best Buy (exclusive artwork), though the Target one comes with the full soundtrack included.

Black Friday weekend they had the F&F steelbooks for like 8 to 10 bucks.. I passed on it.
I picked them up prior to BF as I knew I wouldn't get to BB over the BF weekend. Yay. :wall:

This may sound stupid, but does anyone know if Best Buy will have Fast & Furious 6 Extended Cut in a normal plastic blu ray case? I have 1-5 in normal plastic cases and would like to keep them the same. Seems like everyone is selling it as a Steelbook.

Thanks.

RIP Paul.    :(

For those who have Target Cartwheel, two 5% coupons are available for Despicable Me 2 and Fast & The Furious 6 on  :br:

There is a SKU # / URL for the 6-pack of the Fast & Furious steelbooks:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/fast-furious-blu-ray-steelbook-package/9999217400050008.p?id=pcmprd216300050008&skuId=9999217400050008&st=fast%20and%20furious%20steelbook&lp=1&cp=1

SKU # is oddly listed as 9999217400050008, not the usual BB SKU. 

You can pre-order it online, though store-pickup isn't working until tomorrow, since FF6 doesn't release until tomorrow and store-pickup options disappear the day before release.

If the link above doesn't work (likely it won't because of the affiliate links), search for fast and furious 6 steelbook and you'll see the teo items, the six-pack and the FF6 individual item.

Artwork on the FF5 steelbook looks different than the one they released last year, which was a BB-exclusive one.  The one included in this six-pack is the same as the FF5 non-steelbook artwork.

I jumped on the Despicable Me 2 deal as if you buy the blu ray version you also get the cinema now code which uses UV.

So UV, Lunchbox and blu ray for $20. Makes a nice Christmas gift for my daughter as I sold the code for $10

dang i just went in there and forgot that the hobbit was on the list might have to grab it later this week then..

Nice to see Mary Poppins will be $24.99 for the combo pack when it releases, since Amazon had a $5 coupon from pre-ordering it and would make it $19.99 AC if Amazon matches Best Buy, like they should.
My Amazon order just shipped out at $19.99 AC, so this did pan out.

Wonder what the buy one get one free blu-rays will be.
Colombiana
Priest
Don't be afraid of the dark
Jumanji
Burlesque
Seven Psychopaths
Pineapple Express
Resident Evil: Retribution
Underworld: Awakening
The last Exorcism part 2
Grown Ups
The words
Just go with it
Gattace
The Tourist
Drive
Peggy Sue Got Married
That's my Boy
Rum Diary
Total Recall
Ghost Rider
30 Minutes or Less
District Nine
Battle:LA
Salt
Superbad
Here comes the Boom
Woman in Black
Insidious
Think Like a man
The Mechanic
Arthur Christmas
The Mechanic
Friends with Benefits
Men in Black 3
Moneyball
Smurfs
Short Circuit 1 and 2
Parker

Returned the F&F1-4 steelbooks I picked up before BF and picked up the six pack of the F&F steelbooks. 

The prices for the individual titles wasn't all $11.66/$11.67 each, they were staggered.  F&F6 was showing $15.50 on the pickup slip, F&F5 was showing $12.49 on the pickup slip and the other ones were showing $10.50 on the pickup slip.

The online listing for the 6-pack I linked above is gone from the URL and the SKU # doesn't come up.  I had it saved in a wish list on BB.com and that was removed when I went into that wish list.

Not sure if that was the return value or the package price, though the online entry for the six pack was clear that returning an individual item from the six pack would cause issues with the package price discount of $31.25.

Just means I have two copies of F&F5 on steelbook, the "new" one they just released and the one that was released when it came out last year, which was a BB-exclusive.

Returned the F&F1-4 steelbooks I picked up before BF and picked up the six pack of the F&F steelbooks.

The prices for the individual titles wasn't all $11.66/$11.67 each, they were staggered. F&F6 was showing $15.50 on the pickup slip, F&F5 was showing $12.49 on the pickup slip and the other ones were showing $10.50 on the pickup slip.

The online listing for the 6-pack I linked above is gone from the URL and the SKU # doesn't come up. I had it saved in a wish list on BB.com and that was removed when I went into that wish list.

Not sure if that was the return value or the package price, though the online entry for the six pack was clear that returning an individual item from the six pack would cause issues with the package price discount of $31.25.

Just means I have two copies of F&F5 on steelbook, the "new" one they just released and the one that was released when it came out last year, which was a BB-exclusive.

Did you pay the 69.99? I was trying to order it but it's gone online. Is it in the weekly in the store?

Did you pay the 69.99? I was trying to order it but it's gone online. Is it in the weekly in the store?
I did pay that price. I ordered it this morning around 1AM when it went live for in-store pickup and they pulled them sometime before store open. They weren't packaged together in any way, just six individual items pulled in two batches, #1-5 and #6. When I went into my Best Buy account earlier today to order some of the $15 games, it told me the 6-pack of the F&F steelbooks was gone and removed from my wishlist.

The previous purchase of F&F1-4 at $15 each before BF made little sense when I could pay $10 more and get F&F6 and an "extra" copy of F&F5.

Does anyone know how each of the F&F movies rings up if you purchase the "package" deal in store?
See below. I don't think it would be any different if you did it in-store versus what I paid, as it's likely the same package deal.

The prices for the individual titles wasn't all $11.66/$11.67 each, they were staggered. F&F6 was showing $15.50 on the pickup slip, F&F5 was showing $12.49 on the pickup slip and the other ones were showing $10.50 on the pickup slip.

I got slightly gypped on the FF1-6 steelbook set. I ended up paying about $5 more. The person at the register seemed to have no idea about the promotion or how to activate it on the system. Rather than call anyone for help she just stood there awkwardly staring at her screen. After a good 5 minutes or so she asked another employee at a register near her. He told me the "wording" in the ad was incorrect and you had to buy the 1-5 steelbooks and the non-steelbook of 6 for the $69.99 price otherwise it's $5 more (at this point I was like "wtf that doesn't even make any sense"). 

I was already annoyed and bitter by then, and it was my day off from work and I didn't want to spend it arguing over $5 so I just paid the extra $5 and left. 

Still dumb. 

I had a feeling there may be issues trying to get the F&F pack so I placed the order online for instore pick up. Worked great. I never trust them to understand their own promotions...

Edit: didn't realize it's no longer available online - that sucks

I got slightly gypped on the FF1-6 steelbook set. I ended up paying about $5 more. The person at the register seemed to have no idea about the promotion or how to activate it on the system. Rather than call anyone for help she just stood there awkwardly staring at her screen. After a good 5 minutes or so she asked another employee at a register near her. He told me the "wording" in the ad was incorrect and you had to buy the 1-5 steelbooks and the non-steelbook of 6 for the $69.99 price otherwise it's $5 more (at this point I was like "wtf that doesn't even make any sense").

I was already annoyed and bitter by then, and it was my day off from work and I didn't want to spend it arguing over $5 so I just paid the extra $5 and left.

Still dumb.
Call 888-BESTBUY and complain about store incompetence. Best Buy should know how to ring up a promotion in-store and if they don't, you're owed your $5. You may end up with more out of it in a gift card than just the $5. Call them with your receipt handy and make sure you get someone in Customer Relations, so they can actually look up the issue and fix it. The prices of what they should have been are listed in my posts above, so you have a reference point to pick from for what the prices of the items should be.

I had a feeling there may be issues trying to get the F&F pack so I placed the order online for instore pick up. Worked great. I never trust them to understand their own promotions...

Edit: didn't realize it's no longer available online - that sucks
I went in-store to pick up an in-store pickup item yesterday and from what the CS rep told me in-store (same one that helped with my F&F steelbook pickup on Tuesday), the $69.99 6-pack may have been a limited-time, limited quantity item, as they "sold out of it pretty quickly". Also explains why the online page disappeared and it was removed from my wish list.

bread's done
Back