Borderlands 2: Game of the Year Edition (PlayStation 3) $9.99 @ Target

OOS at all of my nearby stores as well. Is the stocker usually accurate? Probaly gonna take a peek at my locals later on. Thanx OP!

WOOHOO! Best Buy PM success

Got 2 copies for the grand total of 21 bucks. Had just traded my vanilla copy since it was coming to plus this month anyway. One for me, and one for a dear friend of mine

Last edited by a moderator:
About to call the Elite Plus hotline to try for a PM on this, I'll post results shortly

She hasnt said no yet...my hopes are still high, waiting on her to verify something. Apparently Internet Explorer may be cockblocking me from this deal, she can't even get on the site to check <_<
I called an hour earlier & was told since the item didn't have the 'Low Price Guarantee' that I would not be able to price match it. Good luck...

I called an hour earlier & was told since the item didn't have the 'Low Price Guarantee' that I would not be able to price match it. Good luck...
I got it, 2 copies infact. That Low Price Guarantee is such a load of bs.

Only sucks that not a single store in the area had it, atleast the copies will arrive by next Tuesday or Wednesday

Wow... I will definitely try to PM at bestbuy this afternoon if the website is still $9.99... if they have the game in-store at my local BB.   Good luck everyone!

I got it, 2 copies infact. That Low Price Guarantee is such a load of bs.

Only sucks that not a single store in the area had it, atleast the copies will arrive by next Tuesday or Wednesday
Second time was the charm. I will have to see if the DLC installs on the HD and works with the PS+ Vanilla edition later this month.

Best Buy is helping me donk cash left and right this week :bow:

Do I need a smart phone to Price Match at Best Buy? Or can I just bring a printout of the web page?
Go to customer service and tell them the price match is at target. They will look it up on their computer.

Edit: I just tried to pricematch it over online chat with a BB CSR, but was told to call the CS hotline to do it. FYI.

The Target page says "Currently unavailable online" and "Not sold in stores".

...makes me not even want to bother attempting a PM.  Could get lucky, though.

Wait, how does pricematch with bestbuy work over the phone? Excuse the "noobishness" of this question lol. Never pricematched over the phone before. Would they guide you through an order online and manually adjust it?

"Sold only online" been OOS since before Black Friday I thought. When it was 20.99
It's never been in stock at Target since it was first spotted at $20.99. I saw this last night and got denied by BB for a price match over the phone. Figured why post since its basically not available unless you get a lucky PM LOL.

WOOHOO! Best Buy PM success

Got 2 copies for the grand total of 21 bucks. Had just traded my vanilla copy since it was coming to plus this month anyway. One for me, and one for a dear friend of mine
I have to ask...how did you PM this? in-store or over the phone?

Good price, but I'll just stick with the free Vanilla PS+ for now.  Only DLC I've played is Torgue (got that for free) and I hear Tiny Tina is the only other one even worth getting, so I'll wait for a sale on it.

my bestbuy has become pretty freaking anal with PM its so annoying and all the people that use to just give it to me because I PM so much are gone :( sucks was hoping. I'm check my other target on the way home from school today

I got lucky and got them to match it for the xbox 360 versions which they had a grip of. Picked up two copys of that. If you guys want to try it out go for it.

Woot mines shipped. Was worried they might catch on and cancel it before it shipped out. Been wanting the DLC for the longest but was too cheap to buy it.

Guys, target, and at least best buys in PA, do not carry this for PS3. No best buy in the state stocks it, and target has never even carried it in the first place. Only 360 copies were ever stocked. The DPCI from the site is an unknown item # when searched in store.

bread's done
Back