[DEAD] Heroes of Ruin (3DS) 12$ Shipped @ yoyo.com

crystalklear64

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Just bought this myself from amazon 2 days ago for 18$. Oh well.

amazon.com link:

http://www.amazon.com/Heroes-Ruin-Nintendo-3DS/dp/B0050SVKRY/ref=sr_1_1?m=A3TYU8WJN37NYT&s=toys-and-games&ie=UTF8&qid=1386378941&sr=1-1&keywords=heroes+of+ruin

(check the other buying options)

Please enjoy this image:

R7lEm5p.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Any good? What's it compare to?
I've got my $14 copy coming in from Amazon (via BEST DEALS EVA) any day now. It looks like a smaller simplified Diablo/Torchlight. You can try out the demo in the 3DS eShop.

It's now $10 on Amazon but not THROUGH Amazon.. shipping is $4.57
there are still 9 copies showing up for me @ 12 shipped. that 10$ one has been showing up this whole time but is more expensive with the shipping. see the handy dandy image i posted earlier.

R7lEm5p.jpg

there are still 9 copies showing up for me @ 12 shipped. that 10$ one has been showing up this whole time but is more expensive with the shipping. see the handy dandy image i posted earlier.
Oooooooooops! You're right! I'm at work and the images didn't load up. I had to refresh 3x, but it's there now.

Thanks OP. Always wanted to get this game and $12 shipped is a definite purchase for me. Considering the 3DS launch titles hover around $10 or so, I can't see this game really dropping too much more.

I would keep checking this, I checked again ten minutes ago and was able to snag one from yoyo.  Looks like they are putting up 4-7 at a time.

Question: My order was cancelled for no reason.

Anyone else?

No warning, just went to check the status and it was cancelled.

Gonna call up tonight and complain.

bread's done
Back