* * * * - 44 votes

PS Vita Deals & Discussions Thread

Vita PS Vita

#8761 shadowysea07   Cjenvy I'm ready for you awd this time I'm wearing pants CAGiversary!   6436 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

shadowysea07

Posted 25 December 2015 - 02:41 PM

Why do the last seven days of the year have to be chock full of deals, when I have NO money left??

because you are buying things you need over things you want :P

Nothing I want sadly besides maybe oreshika.  I will have to try the demo for it first.

#8762 keithp   Older than you CAGiversary!   5602 Posts   Joined 17.5 Years Ago  

Posted 25 December 2015 - 02:44 PM

In for Steins Gate! And Merry Christmas to all!

#8763 chrislaustin   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7721 Posts   Joined 15.6 Years Ago  

chrislaustin

Posted 25 December 2015 - 03:03 PM

Oh come on! I just bought this a week ago...... :wall:

You bought it at Amazon right(they are the only US seller, right?), they are pretty good about refunding price differences when you bought something from them recently.

I bought corpse party earlier this week when it was around $32, and I contacted them yesterday, and they gave me a credit for the difference since it's below $30 now. I wish I would have waited though, as the price is still dropping, but there's no way to tell where the bottom is in a situation like that, so the 5-6 dollar refund will have to do. LOL

#8764 jvang117   Friendly CAG CAGiversary!   3586 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Posted 25 December 2015 - 03:10 PM

steins gate vita $19.99http://www.amazon.co...s=Steins;Gate -

Couldn't resist. Thank goodness I'm not out of Amazon credit!

#8765 metrokard   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   145 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

Posted 25 December 2015 - 03:33 PM

picked up a few games over the week...still waiting for  danganronpa to go down in price 

#8766 oni_saru_sensei   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   317 Posts   Joined 13.6 Years Ago  

oni_saru_sensei

Posted 25 December 2015 - 04:48 PM

You bought it at Amazon right(they are the only US seller, right?), they are pretty good about refunding price differences when you bought something from them recently.

I bought corpse party earlier this week when it was around $32, and I contacted them yesterday, and they gave me a credit for the difference since it's below $30 now. I wish I would have waited though, as the price is still dropping, but there's no way to tell where the bottom is in a situation like that, so the 5-6 dollar refund will have to do. LOL

What do you say when you contact Amazon regarding the price? I'm gonna do this for a game I bought that is cheaper today.

There's no differences between Steins: Gate Vita and ps3 right?

#8767 Vigilante   poyo CAGiversary!   38061 Posts   Joined 15.9 Years Ago  

Posted 25 December 2015 - 04:53 PM

If I hadn't already finished Steins;Gate on Vita earlier this year, I might be angry. At least more people will get to experience the best visual novel ever made.

#8768 mxwise   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   347 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

Posted 25 December 2015 - 04:56 PM

Is Steins Gate PS TV compatible? I don't see it on the list but it's not always accurate.

#8769 FissFiss   Meow CAGiversary!   8667 Posts   Joined 8.5 Years Ago  

Posted 25 December 2015 - 05:00 PM

Wish Steins Gate read the text to me.

I dont know how to read so it makes me sad.

#8770 chrislaustin   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7721 Posts   Joined 15.6 Years Ago  

chrislaustin

Posted 25 December 2015 - 05:21 PM

What do you say when you contact Amazon regarding the price? I'm gonna do this for a game I bought that is cheaper today.

There's no differences between Steins: Gate Vita and ps3 right?

You can do "chat" with CS, but I just email them.

I just said I bought corpse party a few days ago for "x" amount, and now it's being sold for "y" amount, can I please be refunded the difference in price?

Within about an hour or less, they sent me a gift card credit for the difference in price. Sadly, it's dropped a few more dollars since then, but I won't be greedy and contact them again(they would probably tell me to go Fuck myself), although that would be the CAG way. LOL

#8771 Squarehard   Nyaa~ CAGiversary!   21189 Posts   Joined 13.6 Years Ago  

Posted 25 December 2015 - 05:25 PM

They won't have to tell you anything if you get banned. XD

Tis' the risk of doing that too often, so use them wisely! =/

#8772 oni_saru_sensei   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   317 Posts   Joined 13.6 Years Ago  

oni_saru_sensei

Posted 25 December 2015 - 05:29 PM

You can do "chat" with CS, but I just email them.

I just said I bought corpse party a few days ago for "x" amount, and now it's being sold for "y" amount, can I please be refunded the difference in price?

Within about an hour or less, they sent me a gift card credit for the difference in price. Sadly, it's dropped a few more dollars since then, but I won't be greedy and contact them again(they would probably tell me to go Fuck myself), although that would be the CAG way. LOL

cool! i'll do that then! Thanks so much! I'll keep this in mind for any future purchases.

And lol at the last bit XD every dollar counts! Tho probably inconvenient for them. But we're CAGs damn it! Gotta save save save!

#8773 flix1   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1653 Posts   Joined 16.1 Years Ago  

Posted 25 December 2015 - 05:33 PM

steins gate vita $19.99http://www.amazon.co...s=Steins;Gate -

Sweet! Got one.

#8774 kickrockz713   Say it again CAGiversary!   10675 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

kickrockz713

Posted 25 December 2015 - 05:46 PM

Steins;Gate is a must buy. That's all.

#8775 chrislaustin   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7721 Posts   Joined 15.6 Years Ago  

chrislaustin

Posted 25 December 2015 - 05:46 PM

They won't have to tell you anything if you get banned. XD

Tis' the risk of doing that too often, so use them wisely! =/

cool! i'll do that then! Thanks so much! I'll keep this in mind for any future purchases.

And lol at the last bit XD every dollar counts! Tho probably inconvenient for them. But we're CAGs damn it! Gotta save save save!

Technically, they offer a pricing guarantee, as I have bought things in the past, only to have them contact me after the fact saying the price was lowered, and here is a refund, with no input from me either way.

They also offer returns for items found cheaper elsewhere. So yeah, I guess they could ban someone for going overboard, but prices dropping after I purchase something is a rarity, so I haven't personally asked more than a few times, and they could always say no, but why would they?

#8776 whoknows   Time and Eternity for all of time and eternity CAGiversary!   40129 Posts   Joined 16.9 Years Ago  

Posted 25 December 2015 - 05:47 PM

Steins;Gate is a must buy. That's all.

Is there more steins or more gate in it?

#8777 dreamer131313  

dreamer131313

Posted 25 December 2015 - 05:48 PM

Technically, they offer a pricing guarantee, as I have bought things in the past, only to have them contact me after the fact saying the price was lowered, and here is a refund, with no input from me either way.

They also offer returns for items found cheaper elsewhere. So yeah, I guess they could ban someone for going overboard, but prices dropping after I purchase something is a rarity, so I haven't personally asked more than a few times, and they could always say no, but why would they?

cause people have gotten banned before and warned about doing to many price adjustment here a example of a email that a CAG got no to long ago shortly after doing a adjustment

Got this e-mail recently, guess it was a warning.....

A careful review of your account indicates that you've required promotional certificates on a majority of your orders for a variety of reasons.

Through the normal course of business, the occasional problem is inevitable. However, you seem to have had an unusually high rate of problems in your account history

When unusual account activity like this comes to our attention, we'll evaluate each account on a case-by-case basis to determine if additional action or closing the account is necessary. We’d prefer to work with you because we do value your business.

We appreciate your cooperation and understanding."

#8778 Squarehard   Nyaa~ CAGiversary!   21189 Posts   Joined 13.6 Years Ago  

Posted 25 December 2015 - 05:51 PM

If they offer you, it's fine, but if you keep calling them to do it, then it's not. :(

Not saying there's anything wrong with it, but just saying Amazon thinks there's something wrong with it.

Also, price dropping after purchase seems to be a fairly common occurrence for items in this thread, so I wouldn't say it doesn't happen all that often. ;D

#8779 shadowneko003   COWABUNGA! CAGiversary!   1171 Posts   Joined 11.8 Years Ago  

shadowneko003

Posted 25 December 2015 - 05:57 PM

I bit on Stein Gates. $20 is too good to pass up. Not to mention I had Amex offer spend $60 get $15 back

Now Norn 9 needs to drop below $20 too

#8780 TheKbob   Rock On, Duder CAGiversary!   1383 Posts   Joined 12.5 Years Ago  

Posted 25 December 2015 - 06:02 PM

Is Steins Gate PS TV compatible? I don't see it on the list but it's not always accurate.

Quick Google search points towards the "Yes" category.  I just assume that unless a game has a significant touch portion, it will work.  Though I try to ensure my entire collection works on it.  If only the 3DS had a similar platform. 

#8781 Bumslie   Have you ever seen the Boognish? CAGiversary!   5822 Posts   Joined 11.8 Years Ago  

Posted 25 December 2015 - 06:02 PM

If I hadn't already finished Steins;Gate on Vita earlier this year, I might be angry. At least more people will get to experience the best visual novel ever made...............

.........Until Muv Luv gets released in the West.

#8782 Vigilante   poyo CAGiversary!   38061 Posts   Joined 15.9 Years Ago  

Posted 25 December 2015 - 06:31 PM

.........Until Muv Luv gets released in the West.

True that.

#8783 KudosConan   Procrastinator CAGiversary!   685 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

KudosConan

Posted 25 December 2015 - 07:05 PM

If I bought the European version of steins gate, I really don't have to buy the US version right? I thought it was US PSNs can play physical copies of other regions but not downloads. Just need clarification thanks as my rice digital of the LE of steins gate is still on the way

#8784 Vigilante   poyo CAGiversary!   38061 Posts   Joined 15.9 Years Ago  

Posted 25 December 2015 - 07:07 PM

If I bought the European version of steins gate, I really don't have to buy the US version right? I thought it was US PSNs can play physical copies of other regions but not downloads. Just need clarification thanks as my rice digital of the LE of steins gate is still on the way

If you want to get all of the trophies a second time, then that's a reason to get the US version. Otherwise you don't need to.

#8785 YBX87   CAGiversary! Banned   14405 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

Posted 25 December 2015 - 07:28 PM

I bit on Stein Gates. $20 is too good to pass up. Not to mention I had Amex offer spend $60 get $15 back

Now Norn 9 needs to drop below $20 too

are u going to watch the norn 9 anime that is coming out in january 2016?

#8786 chrislaustin   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7721 Posts   Joined 15.6 Years Ago  

chrislaustin

Posted 25 December 2015 - 09:54 PM

cause people have gotten banned before and warned about doing to many price adjustment here a example of a email that a CAG got no to long ago shortly after doing a adjustment

Yeah, that message seems to be someone abusing their system, as it states: "you've required promotional certificates on a majority of your orders for a variety of reasons."

I've never "required" them to do anything. I asked politely for a refund in a difference of price for an item I just purchased, which I could also return if I was so inclined to do, and re-order at the cheaper price. Yes, I would imagine they may ban someone for that as well, but is is a completely legal option.

I see no harm in "asking" for "anything". I personally can't see a business like Amazon banning anyone for "asking" either. "Demanding", or "forcing" them is a completely different thing, and I would personally ban someone who did that to me as well.

#8787 spoderman  

Posted 25 December 2015 - 10:01 PM

Yeah, that message seems to be someone abusing their system, as it states: "you've required promotional certificates on a majority of your orders for a variety of reasons."

I've never "required" them to do anything. I asked politely for a refund in a difference of price for an item I just purchased, which I could also return if I was so inclined to do, and re-order at the cheaper price. Yes, I would imagine they may ban someone for that as well, but is is a completely legal option.

I see no harm in "asking" for "anything". I personally can't see a business like Amazon banning anyone for "asking" either. "Demanding", or "forcing" them is a completely different thing, and I would personally ban someone who did that to me as well.

Amazon does ban people for asking for credit too often. The problem is they rarely decline.. it's very easy to get free credit from amazon without much effort, which is why they ban people for abusing it.

#8788 dreamer131313  

dreamer131313

Posted 25 December 2015 - 10:02 PM

that how they word adjustments. The Cag even said all he has done was asked for adjustments when prices have dropped on his orders. 

and yes they will and have there been multiple cags banned over the littliest thing regardless how much they shop at amazon. Amazon dont care for the reasons or why or back story. everytime you contact amazon even to just ask a question it marked on your record. After so many marks you on there radar then many more after that you done. 

#8789 dreamer131313  

dreamer131313

Posted 25 December 2015 - 10:04 PM

Amazon does ban people for asking for credit too often. The problem is they rarely decline.. it's very easy to get free credit from amazon without much effort, which is why they ban people for abusing it.

exactly. It cause most the reps are outsourced and know no better and jst follow a routine script.

The one that reviews the marks and accounts is a special office of Amazon in the US that isnt outsourced. 

#8790 lilman   Only the ordinary. CAGiversary!   4838 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

Posted 25 December 2015 - 10:24 PM

Any opinion on P4DAN for $30? I still haven't played a Persona game (P4G forever in backlog), but it looks like a high quality and accessible rhythm game.