* * * * - 34 votes

PS Vita Deals & Discussions Thread

Vita PS Vita

#16801 chimpmeister   Hates gimmicks CAGiversary!   3113 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

chimpmeister

Posted Today, 01:03 AM

DragonFantasy: The Black Tome of Ice: Special Edition (TBA) is that a limited run game

Yes it's a Limited Run game.

#16802 Equippt  

Posted Today, 01:17 AM

DragonFantasy: The Black Tome of Ice: Special Edition (TBA) is that a limited run game

Yep, it was just announced a few days ago.

#16803 chrislaustin   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1902 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago  

chrislaustin

Posted Today, 01:19 AM

Wasn't Teslagrad physical cancelled in the US?

#16804 bojay1997   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4754 Posts   Joined 12.6 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 02:17 AM

Wasn't Teslagrad physical cancelled in the US?

Yes, the US Vita physical version was confirmed cancelled by the publisher a week or two ago.  

#16805 shadowysea07   Cjenvy I'm ready for you awd this time I'm wearing pants CAGiversary!   3110 Posts   Joined 3.2 Years Ago  

shadowysea07

Posted Today, 02:22 AM

Sweet, I'm glad to see NCSX is still good in the CS department.

what is ncsx?

Currently on the look out for a decent price on Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness.  

#16806 chrislaustin   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1902 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago  

chrislaustin

Posted Today, 02:28 AM

what is ncsx?

NCSX.com, a long time import shop based in NY, USA.

#16807 chrislaustin   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1902 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago  

chrislaustin

Posted Today, 02:29 AM

Yes, the US Vita physical version was confirmed cancelled by the publisher a week or two ago.  

I guess it should be removed from the US coming soon list then.

#16808 shadowysea07   Cjenvy I'm ready for you awd this time I'm wearing pants CAGiversary!   3110 Posts   Joined 3.2 Years Ago  

shadowysea07

Posted Today, 02:32 AM

The sad reality is that we (i.e. game collectors) aren't GameStop's target market.   GameStop's target market is Soccer Moms and DudeBros.

and poor kids who are either desperate or don't know any better.  

#16809 shadowysea07   Cjenvy I'm ready for you awd this time I'm wearing pants CAGiversary!   3110 Posts   Joined 3.2 Years Ago  

shadowysea07

Posted Today, 02:33 AM

NCSX.com, a long time import shop based in NY, USA.

Ah never heard of them before.  Not even in the niche rpg thread.  

#16810 chrislaustin   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1902 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago  

chrislaustin

Posted Today, 03:45 AM

Ah never heard of them before.  Not even in the niche rpg thread.  

For years, I ordered from them almost weekly, and was on a first name basis with their order girl(pre internet ordering). All the debt I had back in the mid to late 90's was from getting games from them, as I often paid for UPS Saturday delivery, which wasn't cheap.  

Back when Lik-Sang was still around, this was my american spot to import, and they did tons of cool system mods as well. I got a Panasonic Q from them, that could play Japanese and US games. I also has the all white Japanese Saturn from them that was also modded for US games.

I still use them from time to time, but I just don't import much anymore, and when I do, it's for ASIA English games, and they don't carry those often. I did get my blue/white Vita slim from them a few years back, and I'm still loving it. NCSX is top shelf, and I have never had a single issue with them, EVER!

#16811 chimpmeister   Hates gimmicks CAGiversary!   3113 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

chimpmeister

Posted Today, 03:53 AM

For years, I ordered from them almost weekly, and was on a first name basis with their order girl(pre internet ordering). All the debt I had back in the mid to late 90's was from getting games from them, as I often paid for UPS Saturday delivery, which wasn't cheap.

Back when Lik-Sang was still around, this was my american spot to import, and they did tons of cool system mods as well. I got a Panasonic Q from them, that could play Japanese and US games. I also has the all white Japanese Saturn from them that was also modded for US games.

I still use them from time to time, but I just don't import much anymore, and when I do, it's for ASIA English games, and they don't carry those often. I did get my blue/white Vita slim from them a few years back, and I'm still loving it. NCSX is top shelf, and I have never had a single issue with them, EVER!

I bought many games and systems from NCSX back then as well, including import Saturn systems and Neo Geo cartridges. I don't buy import games or systems anymore, and haven't for a long time. But they were always great to deal with and very honest and reliable.

I still have 6 sealed Saturns, 4 U.S. (modded for import games) and two Japanese ones, and still have all my Neo Geo games and systems.

#16812 SonicGamer   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   683 Posts   Joined 3.6 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 03:59 AM

Wait is the bloodstained a backer exclusive or retail?

The Amiibo Hunt is real!!!!

Game on !!

#16813 Tweeg  

Posted Today, 04:04 AM

I guess it should be removed from the US coming soon list then.

Uhg! I had removed it... from the HTML version of the list. <sigh> if only all forums supported HTML instead of this new-fangled BB code stuff.

#16814 Tweeg  

Posted Today, 04:26 AM

Wait is the bloodstained a backer exclusive or retail?

There is backer exclusive content, which has not yet been clarified as all indication thus far to date has been that it would be pre-installed on backer copies. THat would be amazing, but in reality that would likely become a manufacturing nightmare if they were to do that, so expext the backer copies to include some manner of DLC access code in the case.

There will be a backer exclusive slip cover for certain though. The real question is what company or companies will they "retail" through with the standard retail copies. GameStop seems likely, but they may go the PQube route and use Amazon.com instead, or possibly even sell it direct through FanGamer.com. If you don't want to risk missing out I would advise biting the proverbial bullet and backing it while still possible to do so, pricey for a standard "backer" version, but not the most expensive game we've seen come out for the Vita. And who knows, if they really do end up making two different versions of the game cart that could quickly become sought after.

#16815 lakers714  

Posted Today, 06:41 AM

Someone posted this on a Facebook Group so yes the limited edition does come in its own box 

Nd2jK6l.jpg

r5gKEIn.gif

#16816 Thebacklash   Currently Drinking: Irish Death CAGiversary!   1131 Posts   Joined 1.6 Years Ago  

Thebacklash

Posted Today, 06:53 AM

Was going to ask if anyone got theirs.. was curious.  I only bought the standard edition 

#16817 SPORK94  

Posted Today, 07:09 AM

Now if only I knew if mine shipped at all...

#16818 jedex   Elite Chemist CAGiversary!   389 Posts   Joined 4.2 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 11:00 AM

Someone posted this on a Facebook Group so yes the limited edition does come in its own box
Nd2jK6l.jpg

Glad I got the LE now

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk