* * * * - 35 votes

PS Vita Deals & Discussions Thread

Vita PS Vita

#17911 SonicGamer   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   778 Posts   Joined 3.7 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 09:23 PM

I saw a review on feb on the japanese ver that you had to be really close to the titans for their body to popup on screen, is that true still?

If this is true thats freaking sad. Judging from that tree distance pop up im saying its probably true

The Amiibo Hunt is real!!!!

Game on !!

#17912 shadowysea07   Cjenvy I'm ready for you awd this time I'm wearing pants CAGiversary!   3197 Posts   Joined 3.3 Years Ago  

shadowysea07

Posted Yesterday, 09:36 PM

haha lego vita tv holder sounds awesome  but considering how expensive legos are these days it'd probably be cheaper to buy a holder off somewhere.

Currently on the look out for a decent price on Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness.  

#17913 RagManX   Complete Doofus CAGiversary!   103 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

Posted Yesterday, 10:32 PM

Waffled on this, and by the time I decided to buy, it was back up to $111. :-( Sad Raggie.

#17914 keyblader1985   Wait, what? CAGiversary!   2173 Posts   Joined 3.5 Years Ago  

keyblader1985

Posted Yesterday, 11:24 PM

Why you can only de-link a PlayStation system from the system itself is beyond me. I guess I'll have to contact Sony and ask them to do it, since it's impossible for me.

I also can't buy Shiren right now; I want to use a digital gift card from eBay, but the link with the card info isn't working.

I'vebbeen keeping an eye out for my system/game at stores and pawn shops, but there's not a whole lot I can do if it does show up other than just buy it.

#17915 guardian_owl   Keeper of the CAG Shrine CAGiversary!   10964 Posts   Joined 12.2 Years Ago  

guardian_owl

Posted Today, 12:20 AM

Why you can only de-link a PlayStation system from the system itself is beyond me. I guess I'll have to contact Sony and ask them to do it, since it's impossible for me.

You can deactivate all of them through media and devices tab of account management on the website, you will then have to go through and relink all your devices again though.

Guardian_owl.png

#17916 Olengie   Your Waifu is Merde. Except Mine CAGiversary!   7989 Posts   Joined 4.1 Years Ago  

Posted Today, 12:22 AM

You can deactivate all of them through media and devices tab of account management on the website, you will then have to go through and relink all your devices again though.

Also have to wait 6 months before you can do it again