* * * * - 44 votes

PS Vita Deals & Discussions Thread

Vita PS Vita

#18001 oscargrouch   SCRAM! CAGiversary!   1349 Posts   Joined 12.6 Years Ago  

oscargrouch

Posted 02 September 2016 - 01:42 AM

Seems Videogames Plus still has the vanilla Criminal Girls 2 up for preorder if you missed out at NISA.

It is getting very difficult to decide what to wait on for Vita.  I got burned bad on Trillion, but will probably get burned worse on not getting something.

#18002 Tweeg  

Posted 02 September 2016 - 02:50 AM

Seems Videogames Plus still has the vanilla Criminal Girls 2 up for preorder if you missed out at NISA.

It is getting very difficult to decide what to wait on for Vita.  I got burned bad on Trillion, but will probably get burned worse on not getting something.

At least I got burned for the Limited Edition, that would have been painful buying the standard edition only to see the price sink faster than a boat made of lead.

#18003 artego   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   236 Posts   Joined 12.5 Years Ago  

Posted 02 September 2016 - 03:37 AM

FYI - I just got my shipping confirmation from Game Stop for my Zero Time Dilemma watch.

Weren't people already getting shipping notices from Game Stop? But then it's been over a week since the first ones and no one has heard anything somce, not even a tracking or anything?

#18004 chrislaustin   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7524 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

chrislaustin

Posted 02 September 2016 - 03:43 AM

Weren't people already getting shipping notices from Game Stop? But then it's been over a week since the first ones and no one has heard anything somce, not even a tracking or anything?

They gave a heads up letter about a week ago, but there was no shipping, just letting customers know it would be coming soon.

#18005 nitrosmob   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   9971 Posts   Joined 13.9 Years Ago  

Posted 02 September 2016 - 06:03 AM

I didn't get through for NISA Criminal Girls 2....I tried....I will likely have to go the other alternative. It's tough to be a Vita gamer as very few games get reduced in price physically. Iffy games still seem to, and maybe Aksys or Xseed....just seeing less drops other than digitally of course. It's even worse for Pqube games being just on Amazon or so.....so that Prime discount might be the best they get....

#18006 vegenigma   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   76 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago  

Posted 02 September 2016 - 06:17 PM

Groupon has Vita console (it looks like Slim edition based on the pics and as it mentions internal memory) new for $169.99. Enter code "FIRST" for an extra $30 off, bringing it to $139.99 w/ free shipping. Code only works on new accounts so... make a new one if you already have one :p

Also, you get 6% cash back through eBates if you're into that.

#18007 kickalillas2   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   1668 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

kickalillas2

Posted 02 September 2016 - 06:37 PM

any word on the ZTD watches from Amazon?

#18008 SonicGamer   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   998 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

Posted 02 September 2016 - 06:48 PM

Nope I been waiting months I maybe dead before I get it

#18009 SonicGamer   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   998 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

Posted 02 September 2016 - 06:48 PM

Nope I been waiting months I maybe dead before I get it

#18010 were8kosh  

Posted 02 September 2016 - 06:50 PM

from the last time i checked I do not think we will get them. if ya notice when you look at your order and click on the watch ed you order it takes you to the reg version.

thats what the 10.00 gift from amazon was for. at least thats what i was told.

#18011 oscargrouch   SCRAM! CAGiversary!   1349 Posts   Joined 12.6 Years Ago  

oscargrouch

Posted 02 September 2016 - 06:55 PM

from the last time i checked I do not think we will get them. if ya notice when you look at your order and click on the watch ed you order it takes you to the reg version.

Lol, same thing Amazon did with the Virtue Last Reward watches.

#18012 Josef   Touched the dead CAGiversary!   13117 Posts   Joined 16.3 Years Ago  

Posted 02 September 2016 - 09:01 PM

The $10 gift card was for the delay, according to the email Amazon sent a while ago.  The email where they said they will be sending the game first and then the watches when they are available.  Sounds like the CSRs at Amazon are clueless like usual.

#18013 lilman   Only the ordinary. CAGiversary!   4483 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

Posted 02 September 2016 - 09:21 PM

Thanks for the heads up that there is an English patch for Airship Q. Placed an order on Amazon for $14.36 free shipping.

If you have Prime and don't want to wait for Japan shipping, there are some fulfilled by Amazon for $20.

#18014 TooPoor   ∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price CAGiversary!   11548 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

Posted 02 September 2016 - 09:24 PM

Amazon CS can (1) do the same operations that you can do on the website (e.g. cancel orders, track orders) , this is for the older generation that don't know how to Internet; or (2) give you credit, this is for the complainers.

Other than that, they are just outsourced CS for a giant corporation that handles countless products on a daily basis. They have had minimal training and generally use templates to reply to you. They do not have access to any "special/hidden" data/information since that would be a cyber security risk.

I have no idea why would anyone have any modicum of expectation that Amazon CS would know what is going on with an extremely niche product. Don't waste your time unless all you want to do is get partial refunds.

#18015 pcx4487   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   76 Posts   Joined 14.8 Years Ago  

Posted 02 September 2016 - 10:33 PM

Ugh, so another -1 for gamestop. Bought Corpse Party Everafter edition new for $21.97 during their "sale"....copy came today. Opened, non- Everafter edition. I guess I'll see how this mess plays out. God they're a horrible retailer.

#18016 chrislaustin   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7524 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

chrislaustin

Posted 02 September 2016 - 10:42 PM

God they're a horrible retailer.

Yes, yes they are.

#18017 VagrantFate  

VagrantFate

Posted 02 September 2016 - 10:59 PM

Ugh, so another -1 for gamestop. Bought Corpse Party Everafter edition new for $21.97 during their "sale"....copy came today. Opened, non- Everafter edition. I guess I'll see how this mess plays out. God they're a horrible retailer.

Well I bought a "new" game and I didn't even get a case. They just sent the sleeve with the game. Who ships a "new" game in a sleeve? I'm done with them.

#18018 Squarehard   Nyaa~ CAGiversary!   21161 Posts   Joined 12.5 Years Ago  

Posted 02 September 2016 - 11:01 PM

Shantae now November 1.

Let's hope it sticks this time.

#18019 nagpo  

Posted 02 September 2016 - 11:28 PM

Shantae now November 1.

Let's hope it sticks this time.

Annoying, but I can see why. October is the busiest month this year for the vita

#18020 SPORK94  

Posted 02 September 2016 - 11:57 PM

My watch edition for 3ds said it is coming August 29th. Wonder what today is......

#18021 Thebacklash   Now Drinking: Minor Case Rye Whiskey - Sherry Cask Finished CAGiversary!   3100 Posts   Joined 5.6 Years Ago  

Thebacklash

Posted 03 September 2016 - 12:06 AM

My watch edition for 3ds said it is coming August 29th. Wonder what today is......

August 29th 2017, they forgot the year.

#18022 keyblader1985   Wait, what? CAGiversary!   3591 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

keyblader1985

Posted 03 September 2016 - 12:16 AM

Think about the nature of the series. I think you'll understand what needs to be done.

#18023 Equippt  

Posted 03 September 2016 - 02:18 AM

The $10 gift card was for the delay, according to the email Amazon sent a while ago. The email where they said they will be sending the game first and then the watches when they are available. Sounds like the CSRs at Amazon are clueless like usual.

This is correct. If an Amazon rep tells you otherwise then they don't know what they're talking about. Shocking, I know. Here are the relevant parts of the email (mine is for the 3DS version):

"We're contacting you about your order for Zero Time Dilemma: Limited Watch Bonus Edition 3DS. We recently learned of an unexpected delay in getting the Limited Edition Bonus watch included in your order from our supplier. We’ll be shipping the game without the bonus watch and will ship the bonus watch as soon as it becomes available. We're very sorry about this.

You'll still receive the item and you can track the status of or make any changes to your order under Your Orders on Amazon.com...To help make up for the inconvenience, we've added a $10 promotional certificate to your account."

Of course, whether or not Amazon actually comes through remains to be seen. They've generally been a couple steps behind everyone else during this whole shitshow, but so far they've delivered, so I'm not too worried yet.

#18024 chrislaustin   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7524 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

chrislaustin

Posted 03 September 2016 - 02:23 AM

Of course, whether or not Amazon actually comes through remains to be seen. They've generally been a couple steps behind everyone else during this whole shitshow, but so far they've delivered, so I'm not too worried yet.

Yeah, their CS department seems 100% independent from every other department at Amazon, so I never bothered to contact them, as I knew what the outcome would be.

I'm 50/50 on thinking they will actually come through with these watches, but I'll wait and see what happens. Otherwise, my games will be going back.

#18025 citizen   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   142 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

Posted 03 September 2016 - 11:02 PM

Well I go to Play-Asia to order Mobile Suit Gundam Extreme Vs Force "English Version" and low & behold I waited to long because it's out of stock and gone forever.. Don't know where else to get the game..
I think there was a Europe English version..? As well as an Asian English version and Hong Kong English version.. ?
I'm lost on the different "English versions" for this game..

Can someone post pic if the European english version did exist

#18026 mitch079   Mumm-Ra shares with no one! CAGiversary!   12827 Posts   Joined 16.1 Years Ago  

Posted 04 September 2016 - 02:25 AM

Well I go to Play-Asia to order Mobile Suit Gundam Extreme Vs Force "English Version" and low & behold I waited to long because it's out of stock and gone forever.. Don't know where else to get the game..
I think there was a Europe English version..? As well as an Asian English version and Hong Kong English version.. ?

Digital only.  https://www.bandaina...orce-today/5668

#18027 mitch079   Mumm-Ra shares with no one! CAGiversary!   12827 Posts   Joined 16.1 Years Ago  

Posted 04 September 2016 - 02:27 AM

Well I bought a "new" game and I didn't even get a case. They just sent the sleeve with the game. Who ships a "new" game in a sleeve? I'm done with them.

Gamestop New - It's new to you.

#18028 willozsy   CAG Hokage CAGiversary!   1036 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

willozsy

Posted 04 September 2016 - 03:07 AM

here's the AoT full campaign:

https://www.youtube....hTj8bpqJgjnTgrr

I'd say it's a little disappointing with really short, only 3 chapters and 6 and half hours (and I took my sweet time). But as a Musou game, I'd say KOEI did a decent job gameplay-wise. It is a very rewarding feeling killing those Titans while flying with the 3D gear. So the game is pretty solid, depending on how much you love the anime and how much you would like to grind for the plat.

#18029 cag6  

Posted 04 September 2016 - 03:16 AM

Vita

#18030 Olengie   Your Waifu is Kuso. Except Mine CAGiversary!   11867 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

Posted 04 September 2016 - 03:34 AM

It is OOP just like Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines! Nah. It's just Play-Asia being assholes and not wanting to stock the game anymore. You can probably get it from Heavy Arms.

They're the same english version.