* * * * - 42 votes

PS Vita Deals & Discussions Thread

Vita PS Vita

#25171 spoderman  

Posted 18 February 2018 - 10:18 PM

I would just like to note that I was charged $25.00 for S&H to the continental U.S.A.

Which tier did you back? Mine was $155 total, so $5 for shipping.

#25172 Olengie   Your Waifu is Kuso. Except Mine CAGiversary!   10981 Posts   Joined 6.0 Years Ago  

Posted 18 February 2018 - 10:34 PM

I would just like to note that I was charged $25.00 for S&H to the continental U.S.A.

thats strange. In my Backerkit, it says $5 for US and CA while it is $10 for everywhere else for stuff below 200. After that is $10 for 200+

#25173 Tweeg  

Posted 19 February 2018 - 12:59 AM

Okay, I had to go back to BackerKit to figure this out. It was my mistake, I documented what I had paid incorrectly, S&H was indeed billed at $5.00.

#25174 roger watersmelon   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2569 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

roger watersmelon

Posted 19 February 2018 - 02:33 AM

I think you missed what I was saying. Their response said that the items in
the Rice Special edition aren't even close to the value of ONE item in the KS one.

As in the entire contents of the Rice special edition would have less value than just the patch from the KS one.

#25175 Olengie   Your Waifu is Kuso. Except Mine CAGiversary!   10981 Posts   Joined 6.0 Years Ago  

Posted 19 February 2018 - 03:27 AM

Looking at the content in their past CE releases doesnt seem that great imo.

#25176 Lord Chabelo   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   955 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

Lord Chabelo

Posted 19 February 2018 - 06:38 PM

So LameStop messed up my order and gave me the PS4 version of Secret of Mana instead of the Vita version. When I tried to exchange it, I was told that the Vita version was delayed and is DLC code only. Anyone know what is going on?

#25177 Zaku77   \m/ CAGiversary!   4525 Posts   Joined 8.5 Years Ago  

Posted 19 February 2018 - 06:40 PM

So LameStop messed up my order and gave me the PS4 version of Secret of Mana instead of the Vita version. When I tried to exchange it, I was told that the Vita version was delayed and is DLC code only. Anyone know what is going on?

You're kidding, right? Haha. The only North American physical version is for PS4. That's all there has ever been.

#25178 Tweeg  

Posted 19 February 2018 - 06:44 PM

Ooooh...

#25179 Tweeg  

Posted 20 February 2018 - 06:24 PM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PS Vita Region 1 Physical Game Directory and Both Regions 1 & 2 Checklists:
http://www.tweeg.pso...ive.com/collect

Announced & Upcoming Vita Physical Releases for Region 1:
Listed alphabetically by year and quarter with release date after game title.

- 2018 -
- 1st Quarter

Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee HD (2/23)
Revenant Saga (2/23)
Hakuoki: Edo Blossoms (3/13)
Velocity 2X : Critical Mass Edition (3/20)
Code: Realize ~Future Blessings~ (3/30)
- 2nd Quarter
Psychedelica of the Black Butterfly (4/20)
7’sCarlet (5/18)
Sharin no Kuni ~The Girl Among the Sunflowers~ (TBA)
- Release Dates Not Yet Announced
13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim (TBA)
Battle Princess Madelyn (TBA)
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (TBA)
Cosmic Star Heroine (TBA)
Dragon Fantasy: The Volumes of Westeria (TBA)
Fallen Legion: Flames of Rebellion (TBA)
Fault: Milestone One (TBA)
Forma.8 (TBA)
Mercenary Kings (TBA)
Muv-Luv Trilogy (3rd Quarter)
Narcissu: 10th Anniversay Anthology (TBA)
Nuclear Throne (TBA)
Nurse Love Addiction (TBA)
Organ Trail: Complete Edition (TBA)
Psychedelica of the Ashen Hawk (TBA)
Rabi-Ribi (TBA)
Runner 3 (TBA)
Salt & Sanctuary (TBA)
Siralim (TBA)
Siralim 2 (TBA)
Shakedown Hawaii (TBA)
Skullgirls: 2nd Encore (TBA)
The Emerald Tablet (TBA)
Va-11 Hall-A (TBA)
World End Economica: Episode 1 (TBA)
World End Economica: Episode 2 (TBA)
World End Economica: Episode 3 (TBA)
YIIK: A Postmodern RPG (TBA)

- Special Edition Pre-Order Updates -

- Aksys Games -
Code: Realize ~Future Blessings~
Limited Edition - Available
- $59.99
- https://www.bestbuy....p?skuId=6193200
- https://www.amazon.c.../dp/B07895XFR9/
- https://www.gamestop...-edition/158321
- Release Date: March 30th, 2018

- Atlus -
 - Nothing announced.

- Badland Games -
 - Nothing announced.

- Gaijin Works -
 - Nothing announced.

- Idea Factory -
Hakuoki: Edo Blossoms
Limited Edition - Available
- $72.99
- http://www.iffysonli...kiEdoBlossomsLE
- Release Date: March 13th, 2018

- Limited Run Games -
Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee HD
Collector's Edition - Not Yet Available
- $64.99
- https://limitedrunga...rs-edition-vita
- Release Date: February 23rd, 2018 at 10:00a.m.EST (GMT -5)

- Marvelous! / XSeed Games -
 - Nothing announced.

- NIS America -
 - Nothing announced.

- Rice Digital -
Muv Luv Trilogy
Limited Edition - Not Yet Available
- $ TBA
- http://www.ricedigit...ng-west-summer/
- Release Date: Summer 2018

- KickStarter Offerings -

- Koji Igarashi / 505 Games -
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
- $60.00 + S&H (FULLY FUNDED! Still available to preorder!)
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night: Collector's Box
- $250.00 + S&H
- https://www.kickstar...l-of-the-night/
- Targeted Release Date: March 2018

- Tokyo Otaku Mode / Frontwing -
Sharin no Kuni ~ The Girl Among the Sunflowers ~
- Campaing began November 21st, 2016, and ended on December 21st, 2016.
- Vita Physical Stretch Goal: $120,000 (Met and Exceeded)
- $46.00 & Up + S&H (BackerKit)
- https://www.kickstar...no-kuni-project
- https://re-sharin-no...preorders/72680
- Targeted Release Date: 1st Quarter 2018

#25180 Squarehard   Nyaa~ CAGiversary!   20800 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

Posted 20 February 2018 - 11:55 PM

February has been a good month. ^__^!

yJJCK0M.jpg

Feel free to ignore all the non-Vita stuff.

#25181 trunks982   Wii are the Champions! CAGiversary!   6187 Posts   Joined 14.5 Years Ago  

Posted 21 February 2018 - 05:14 AM

for Bloodstained KS, the pic shows hardcover artbook but the description on the right side banner says softcover.

#25182 Tweeg  

Posted 23 February 2018 - 02:56 PM

Only about four minutes remain until the LRG sale begins!

"Revenant Saga", "Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee HD", and "Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee HD: Collector's Edition" go on sale today from Limited Run Games.

Round one of the sale begins at 10:00a.m. EST (GMT -5).
Round two of the sale will begin at 6:00p.m. EST (GMT -5).
https://www.limitedrungames.com/

#25183 Tweeg  

Posted 25 February 2018 - 07:17 PM

Probably just hallucinating this.

#25184 Olengie   Your Waifu is Kuso. Except Mine CAGiversary!   10981 Posts   Joined 6.0 Years Ago  

Posted 25 February 2018 - 07:20 PM

Probably just hallucinating this.

Bet you we will get this before the Sky Force x Croxeliur Sigma releases.

#25185 Tweeg  

Posted 26 February 2018 - 09:49 PM

So the real question is, will they actually begin shipping them out on Wednesday, or is this yet another instance of they'll print the shipping label on Wednesday and not hand the packages over to the postal service until next week Monday?

#25186 Olengie   Your Waifu is Kuso. Except Mine CAGiversary!   10981 Posts   Joined 6.0 Years Ago  

Posted 26 February 2018 - 09:53 PM

So the real question is, will they actually begin shipping them out on Wednesday, or is this yet another instance of they'll print the shipping label on Wednesday and not hand the packages over to the postal service until next week Monday?

Probably the latter. You know how it is. 

They shouldve started packaging them immediately. imo

#25187 Alexpguy  

Posted 27 February 2018 - 12:25 AM

I'll believe it when I see it on my porch or stuffed in my mailbox. I wonder how many people cancelled their order in the past year? I assume they will have plenty of extras they'll have to get rid of sometime.

#25188 Tothoro  

Posted 27 February 2018 - 12:39 AM

I'll believe it when I see it on my porch or stuffed in my mailbox. I wonder how many people cancelled their order in the past year? I assume they will have plenty of extras they'll have to get rid of sometime.

LRG doesn't let people cancel orders, so unless people did Charebacks or PayPal disputes they couldn't cancel their purchase. There are bound to be extras, though, as LRG always makes more in order to cover for damaged units. If they don't get sent out in order to cover damaged units, they'll likely be in Blind boxes, giveaways, conventions, or other general liquidating events.

#25189 Olengie   Your Waifu is Kuso. Except Mine CAGiversary!   10981 Posts   Joined 6.0 Years Ago  

Posted 27 February 2018 - 12:57 AM

Unless things have changed, LRG does plan on listing up the extras after they ship everyone's orders at some point

#25190 lakers714  

Posted 27 February 2018 - 01:07 AM

I hope they LRG never do the same preorder style that they used for Skullgrils 

#25191 elessar123  

Posted 27 February 2018 - 01:19 AM

At least not on a game that hasn't been finished on the system.

#25192 chrislaustin   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   6268 Posts   Joined 12.5 Years Ago  

chrislaustin

Posted 27 February 2018 - 03:38 AM

Unless things have changed, LRG does plan on listing up the extras after they ship everyone's orders at some point

Yeah, this was the last plan I heard as well.

I'm pretty sure they have sworn that particular way off, although they are still open to pre-orders, just not ones done in that manner(or any where the delay may be to great). I'm sure for the right game they might make an exception, but I doubt it will happen again anytime soon.

#25193 62t   Zune Duck! CAGiversary!   19859 Posts   Joined 13.8 Years Ago  

Posted 27 February 2018 - 04:49 AM

preorder for Switch release is possible

#25194 roger watersmelon   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2569 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

roger watersmelon

Posted 27 February 2018 - 05:22 AM

Why not? It IS the new Vita after all.

tenor.gif?itemid=7476363

#25195 skiizim   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   9854 Posts   Joined 9.8 Years Ago  

Posted 27 February 2018 - 06:06 AM

Isn’t that their business model?!? I don’t think they ever have anything on hand when their stuff goes up.

#25196 chrislaustin   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   6268 Posts   Joined 12.5 Years Ago  

chrislaustin

Posted 27 February 2018 - 11:40 AM

Isn’t that their business model?!? I don’t think they ever have anything on hand when their stuff goes up.

They do have stuff on hand every once in awhile, but it's for sure the exception, and not the rule. As more often than not an item for sure needs to arrive, and those times vary by weeks up to a moth or more.

#25197 HaloGX   DCGX CAGiversary!   823 Posts   Joined 13.0 Years Ago  

Posted 27 February 2018 - 02:53 PM

I thought they always used to have the games on hand, then last summer when production in general was getting clogged for fall releases, LRG releases were getting pushed out of the way to get bigger commercial releases done?

#25198 chrislaustin   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   6268 Posts   Joined 12.5 Years Ago  

chrislaustin

Posted 27 February 2018 - 03:41 PM

I thought they always used to have the games on hand, then last summer when production in general was getting clogged for fall releases, LRG releases were getting pushed out of the way to get bigger commercial releases done?

That was mostly on the run up to the holidays, as retail items are taking priority over mostly old digital titles. A lot of their games have to be sold by a certain time, and I'm sure that is where the hold up comes from. So if one of those games comes to the top of the pile, that means it needs to be sold by today, only to have production just start due to having to offer it under the gun. I can only imagine what the logistics of all this must look like behind the scenes.

#25199 nightc1   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   2164 Posts   Joined 13.1 Years Ago  

Posted 27 February 2018 - 04:42 PM

Yeah, they should leave the kickstarter type preorders to kickstarter.

That was their motto to not sell stuff until it was on hand during their first year or so in business.  They repeated it every time that someone mentioned wanting a preorder option.   These days almost nothing is ready during the launch day because they are hitting the wall on their own contracts to sell the games by a certain date.   It's funny that intially they didn't want to do pre-orders and fought against the idea, now most games are technically... a preorder.

#25200 WingsDJY   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3294 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

Posted 27 February 2018 - 04:46 PM

Part of the problem was the ESRB rating policy change. That cost them several months