Amazon Gold Box Deals - XBOX One and PS4 Games

Meh. Already got the games I wanted. Don't see too much of a discount on these, (guessing they'll be $49.99 or maybe even $44.99). I'll pass, but thanks for the heads up.

Meh. Already got the games I wanted. Don't see too much of a discount on these, (guessing they'll be $49.99 or maybe even $44.99). I'll pass, but thanks for the heads up.
A few of these have been 49 earlier in the week, but I'm doubting a significant drop too.

I might be in for Need for Speed Rivals if it's priced decently, though given Amazon's recent track record I won't get my hopes up.

For those of us with Best Buy GCU 20% every amazon videogame sale now seems like.....MEHHHHH.

But I'll still take a peek later and see whats doing.

argh. my amazon trade in of battlefield 4 on xbox 360 just started "processing" this morning

doubt it will be done in time to upgrade to the xbox one version gold box deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is $45 a good price on either NFS or BF4 (and did they fix BF4 errors/server crashes with the recent patch, or would you hold out still?)

OMG- times were posted in EST. Its a miracle

Will bite at 29.99 - 34.99 for NFS. With BB giving 20% off if a game drops to 50 its 40 so can wait for sale easily

Here is a hearty non-recommendation for Rivals if you have the slightest interest in having a good time in multiplayer.  Giant map filled with AI cars and the occasional human person who zooms past you and if you want to race or chase, better hurry up!  Such a disappointment.

Here is a hearty non-recommendation for Rivals if you have the slightest interest in having a good time in multiplayer. Giant map filled with AI cars and the occasional human person who zooms past you and if you want to race or chase, better hurry up! Such a disappointment.
Agreed and the game is heavily weighted towards the cops.

At $47.99, this is no better than the Best Buy price for GCU members like me. I would probably buy from Best Buy and enjoy the points too.

If you have a PS3, it would be better to wait for the next week BB sale, buy PS3 games at $39.99 - 20% off GCU and then upgrade to PS4/XBone versions. You can enjoy both PS3 and PS4 (still needs disk) versions.

Here is a hearty non-recommendation for Rivals if you have the slightest interest in having a good time in multiplayer. Giant map filled with AI cars and the occasional human person who zooms past you and if you want to race or chase, better hurry up! Such a disappointment.
I wouldn't get it to play the multiplayer unless you have friends. Most of the players that zoom past you are most likely doing a single player triggered event. They won't stop and wait for you unless they want to leave the event they are doing.

Agreed and the game is heavily weighted towards the cops.
Not sure how far you are into the game but as you progress further, unlock higher level tech, and upgrades. You will notice how easy it is to mess around with cops and evade them even at max heat level 10.

totally agree if your only focus is to race and chase other real people. but i think the game has seamlessly combined both SP and MP by having other players roaming freely in your game, completing their own objectives, with the real time option of interacting with them.

i would say if youre a fan of Burnout you wont be disappointed with Rivals.

I might be in for Need for Speed Rivals if it's priced decently, though given Amazon's recent track record I won't get my hopes up.
I have a brand new/opened Need for Speed Rivals Xbox One which was exchanged for

Nba Live 14 at walmart. I have not played it. i can provide pictures for proof. I want $45 with

priority shipping included. Another CAG had pm through the trade forum where I have my items up for sale,

but he never got back to me.

with bestbuy gamer unlocked the price of these are also dropped to 47.99$. these systems just came out so sales will be scarce for next gen games unless its low reviewed games like knack and ryse i guess. we will wait and see

Last edited by a moderator:
totally agree if your only focus is to race and chase other real people. but i think the game has seamlessly combined both SP and MP by having other players roaming freely in your game, completing their own objectives, with the real time option of interacting with them.

i would say if youre a fan of Burnout you wont be disappointed with Rivals.
I was hoping for a bit of a return to form from Hot Pursuit with the cops vs racers theme, but it's not even close. I actually miss lobbies. The seamless integration of SP/MP doesn't really help with enjoying the MP at all, because there is no way to actually coordinate anything.

I was hoping for a bit of a return to form from Hot Pursuit with the cops vs racers theme, but it's not even close. I actually miss lobbies. The seamless integration of SP/MP doesn't really help with enjoying the MP at all, because there is no way to actually coordinate anything.
the lobbies never bothered me either. and to be completely honest i really just want Paradise 2.

Same here. Hot Pursuit was my favorite NFS game since the Sega Saturn days. Something is just very amiss with Rivals. I can't put my finger on it but to me it's got some of the good things about Hot Pursuit but all of the bad things about Paradise.

bread's done
Back