EvilMakiPR

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
My Local Costco have this

1426714_10152082959871147_2141495924_n.jpg

EDIT

All Costco

http://www.hardcoregamer.com/2013/12/07/some-costcos-are-selling-the-xbox-one-for-479-99/64901/

Last edited by a moderator:
When can I shop at a Costco without a membership? And they won't charge me extra?
from lifehacker.com

"Costco, on the other hand, doesn't require you to pay an extra 10% (or their standard 5% non-member surcharge) as long as you have a Costco Cash card, which is just a gift card. If you know someone who has a Costco membership, Consumerist says you can ask them to buy a bunch of $10 pre-paid Costco Cash cards for you. All you have to do is show the card at the door to gain entry, then use it at the register when you check out, paying anything over $10 with cash or a debit card. Don't use your other $10 Costco Cash cards in the same purchase, since you're saving them for subsequent trips.P

You can even have your Costco membership-having friends order these cash cards online, though the minimum purchase there is $25 instead of $10.P

Of course you can still go into Costco without a membership, but you'll have to pay that extra 5% surcharge. It's not bad, and depending on what you buy, can still save you money."

Still cheaper to buy it online where you don't pay tax/shipping (Amazon).  

Though I'd prob grab it here just for the no BS warranty 6 years from now, get a new XB1 slim for $240, get refunded the difference 6 years after the fact.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back