Refurbished Wiimote+ and Nunchuck for $20 from Nintendo

Thanks, Wazzup! I got the blue-colored set. I had it sent to my work address in Oregon, so no sales tax for me. $25 shipped!

I picked up 2 of these on Black Friday. They got here the Tuesday after. They are great. A few light scratches that I can only see in the light, but other than that it's great.

I got a black set and a blue. The blue had the pass through sync button, the black didn't. I think that about covers it, great deal.

Considering both retail for $60 together and 1 person reported a good experience I would say yes.
I needed to replace my old Wii remotes with Wii Motion Plus. I bought three sets (one set of each color) and the total was less than $70. Only $5 shipping for all three sets.

tax and shipping for me killed it. came to like $10 extra. I'm in NYC.
Tax and shipping making a set of a Wii Remote+ and Nunchuck for $30... Less than MSRP and GS used prices... Kills the deal?

I get you people are trying to be CAGs but this is still pretty damn cheap.

Thanks OP, grabbed a black one! It'll be nice to have a wiimote+ to use that doesn't need that extra MotionPlus attachment

I ordered the blue one last week and got it yesterday. Mine looks great, the controller looks flawless. Also, I don't know where you can get blue nunchucks other than importing. It's great that this comes with a matching nunchuck.

I ordered one blue set plus an extra Wii U Gamepad stylus as I'm sure the one we have is going to go missing…. Thanks OP

I'd love to see refurbished Wii U Pro controllers now….

Last edited by a moderator:
If I didn't want the Luigi and/or Mario wiimotes so much, I'd totally jump on this. ...crazy when the only literal difference is the color scheme :(

Tax and shipping making a set of a Wii Remote+ and Nunchuck for $30... Less than MSRP and GS used prices... Kills the deal?

I get you people are trying to be CAGs but this is still pretty damn cheap.
Sorry, maybe that was being rash. Also, I forgot to mention that I don't need the nunchuk attachments myself (have 3/4 nunchuks on my non-wii motion plus wiimotes). But if you need the full set, def a great deal. Thanks wazzup4567!

Bought one of these on Black Friday and mine was essentially new looking.  Of course, they're refurbished and your results may vary, but a great deal for a Wii controller combo.

Got in on this the last time they were up. They took a while to arrive, but they seem to be like new (and cleaned, of course, for those who wonder about that).

I just got a Wii U not too long ago and needed a set, but Nintendo was too expensive and the third-party sets all seemed to have mixed reviews. This ended up being a pretty good deal.

Final total was $26.81

JFTR, I just bought a used Wii MotionPlus (black version from FlingSmash) from JJGames for $3.83 (free shipping) and it came with the black cover and looks brand new. If you need another Wii Remote like I did, you might want to keep checking to see if they get any more in stock: http://www.jjgames.com/system/wii/all

Yeah, what the heck is a "pass-through sync button"??? I guess I'm getting one, though, whatever it is. Ha ha!
The battery door has a small opening that allows you to press the sync button without having to remove the battery door to sync the controller to the system

WiiRemote_USZ_04.jpeg

The one on the left has the pass through sync button. The one on the right doesn't. 

Pretty much its a controller with a sync button extension so you don't have to take the cover off of the Wiimote.

Incredible deal. I ordered the Blue set since I alrady have Black. May pick up White on Friday if they are still available, though I wish Red was an option as well.

Thanks Wazzup,
Picked up a blue set for my son!  (I think he will get a kick out of the matching set being different from everyone else!)

Ordered 2 sets.

Blue and white, 45$ Shipped.

Excite!

Been waiting for a deal like this! Needed new Wiimotes and numchucks for a while

ordered 2 sets. came out to 49.xx. Damn you CA tax. thanks OP, needed some since I got the Zelda Wii u on Black Friday.

Hmm, I just wonder if it's better to pick up more of these or pro controllers for Wii U.

sweet, now I have white, black, blue and gold matching sets... just need the pink matching set.  Anyone know if they have matching nunchuck colors for the mario and luigi wiimotes?

sweet, now I have white, black, blue and gold matching sets... just need the pink matching set. Anyone know if they have matching nunchuck colors for the mario and luigi wiimotes?
They have a red nunchuck but I don't think it' sold separately in the US. It only comes in the mini wii (red color), so you might have luck finding it on ebay if someone is selling separately. The only other option you have is getting it from play-asia.com as they sell the red nunchuck seperately in japan (see link below). As far as green for the Luigi one, they don't make a green one.

Red nunchuck

Wait is this a temporary price or what they normally list them at when they're in stock?
From looking at the sites seems like the normal price is $30 bucks for the refurbs, don't know if this will be a temporary price cut but it looks like it is. I'm sure NOA is trying to get rid of a bunch of refurbs.

sweet, now I have white, black, blue and gold matching sets... just need the pink matching set. Anyone know if they have matching nunchuck colors for the mario and luigi wiimotes?
You might want to look into getting a red set. I don't want my gold Wii remote to get worn out.

What I did for my Mario & Luigi Wii motes is buy a knock off pair of dark blue nun-chucks off eBay since the back of the controllers are both dark blue. I have an extra set if someone is interested... I was trying to see if there were different shades of dark blue since they look different in the eBay pics, but they turned out to be the same color. Send me a PM (and a trade list or cash offer). Thanks.

Got my 3 Wiimote+ yesterday.  Blue, White and Black one.  All look pretty much brand new almost.  No sync button on the outside.  Matching Nunchucks colors too!

How long did it take these to ship? Just wondering if I'll make it in time for the holidays (niece lookin for another controller). I ordered anyway, but hope it makes it...

I bought mine on Black Friday and had them the Tuesday after. I live in Utah.

How long did it take these to ship? Just wondering if I'll make it in time for the holidays (niece lookin for another controller). I ordered anyway, but hope it makes it...

Thanks OP, just bought a Wii U for Christmas and figured I may as well upgrade the controllers (this whole Wii U nonsense with some games needing them and others not is crazy).  Anyhoo, this was a good price with the nunchucks thrown in.

Ordered mine on the 11th, got them today.

This was a pretty good deal.

The controllers that I received were in like-new condition complete with sleeve.

Mine look pretty much perfect. For some reason I got a sleeve that has the hole for the outside sync button but the remote doesn't have that. lol

I just ordered the blue one, pretty cheap for a set, the remote goes for $40 in stores and doesn't appear to be much cheaper on ebay.

bread's done
Back