Bundlebandits "Indie Outbreak Bundle" 6 games for only 0,75 cent!

It was originally for 7 games, but they didn't have permission to sell the seventh, Puddle. They're lying when they say they "sold out" of the game, as they were actually forced to remove it. Also, their key sending system listed the e-mails of EVERY person who bought the bundle, leading to thousands of leaked accounts.

I wouldn't buy anything from these guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can assure you that all the troubles they had with the launch are gone,

the 7th game Puddle was pulled out because neko entertainment messed up! they gave greenlight for selling the game in a bundle but their developer called it back, Bundlebandits  could have denied their request because a contract was signed,but didn't!

now bundlebandits got to keep several keys but had to return the others, so the bundle was sold out! after 900+ keys

It's sad to hear these accusations from everyone while bundlebandits is trying to keep every party satisfied!

Evilized
Member Since 10 Dec 2013

Well, you seem to be a rep for Bundlebandits. Personally, the games you have don't interest me (and as mentioned, you're working out the kinks with a live bundle) but maybe other people will be interested. Hopefully you sell more for your charity.

I undertstand that my games do not appeal to you, but it's developers like me(small ones) who get accepted by few bundle sites bundlebandits or groupees /flying bundle  that like their idea of helping us out, we can make some money to start new projects. and charity get a big chunk from the money.

I would love to see more sites like these!

Well I picked up your game (Paradigm Shift) from the Groupees Build a Bundle and that's the only one I'm really interested in.  

I did hear the Puddle issue wasn't their fault, but the email thing was a pretty bone headed move.

Anyway, do you guys have any other games on PC?

"Paradigm shift" ^^ thanks for buying it for my game! hope you liked it! if you have any questions about it or complaints :) share em!

I don't know any other games that are being sold in the future I do know that they are busy emailing everyone who was in that email and trying to correct their clumpsy action. They are giving every single person a free key of a game!

It would have been a lot classier and honest if you had come right out in the original post and stated who you are. Instead it comes across like you are a shill.

Blade said:
It was originally for 7 games, but they didn't have permission to sell the seventh, Puddle. They're lying when they say they "sold out" of the game, as they were actually forced to remove it. Also, their key sending system listed the e-mails of EVERY person who bought the bundle, leading to thousands of leaked accounts.

I wouldn't buy anything from these guys.
good think puddle was in the new indiegamestand. I'll wait for the other games in a future bundle somewhere else.

Evilized said:
I can assure you that all the troubles they had with the launch are gone,
the 7th game Puddle was pulled out because neko entertainment messed up! they gave greenlight for selling the game in a bundle but their developer called it back, Bundlebandits could have denied their request because a contract was signed,but didn't!
now bundlebandits got to keep several keys but had to return the others, so the bundle was sold out! after 900+ keys

It's sad to hear these accusations from everyone while bundlebandits is trying to keep every party satisfied!
Thanks for Penis Frenzy!!!!!!!!!!
excuse me if I'm bitter my email and steam account were hacked within hours of your "mistake"

Evilized said:
"Paradigm shift" ^^ thanks for buying it for my game! hope you liked it! if you have any questions about it or complaints :) share em!
I don't know any other games that are being sold in the future I do know that they are busy emailing everyone who was in that email and trying to correct their clumpsy action. They are giving every single person a free key of a game!
lol, a copy of penis frenzy for a hacker's access to my email address and steam account seems fair to me.

good think puddle was in the new indiegamestand. I'll wait for the other games in a future bundle somewhere else.

excuse me if I'm bitter my email and steam account were hacked within hours of your "mistake"

lol, a copy of penis frenzy for a hacker's access to my email address and steam account seems fair to me.
More than 1000 people bought the bundle and your the only one who complaints about your steam account being hacked.... Might be your attitude towards others online that made someone angry and do these thing,

I'm really sorry for the the account hack, I really hope steam can help you out on this issue...but it seems a bit lame to make accusations with no proof or anything!

It would have been a lot classier and honest if you had come right out in the original post and stated who you are. Instead it comes across like you are a shill.
I have been promoting my games for bundlebandits for weeks, have been giving away 1000+ keys to everyone on facebook and still need to tell in a post who I am? while my username already says Evilized---> might be evilized productions? one of the games in the bundle and the guy that gave away free keys but gets bashed on the forum... I get hundreds of thank you's from people who were happy with the keys I gave, and you make me look like some shady person :/ ...seems fair

More than 1000 people bought the bundle and your the only one who complaints about your steam account being hacked.... Might be your attitude towards others online that made someone angry and do these thing,

I'm really sorry for the the account hack, I really hope steam can help you out on this issue...but it seems a bit lame to make accusations with no proof or anything!
A couple of points on this, Evilized. First, Sun isn't the only person to complain. Second, you have acknowledged that Bundle Bandits leaked users' email addresses. This is not only incredibly bad form, but can lead to an account being hacked, and in this case, the timing would imply that it did. This wasn't a minor error. This was a serious failure, regardless of how directly it lead to an account hacking (though common sense would imply that it was directly responsible).

That leads to the third and fourth points, which are substantially more problematic. The third being your handling of the situation. First, Sun's email address was leaked due to the terrible practices of a company (Bundle Bandits). Next, Sun complains about this fact. Then (and this is the big one), you proceed to tell him that it "Might be your attitude towards others online that made someone angry and do these thing". Really? Did you just openly state that he "deserved it" because you feel he was being rude online? The perceived rudeness seems justified, but even if it wasn't it seems like a terrible PR move for you to acknowledge an error that compromised someone's email address then tell the customer that he deserved it. That is inexcusable, and no way to treat a customer.

The final point here follows directly from that; you joined this community to advertise your product, then proceeded to attack an active, valuable, and respected member of said community (by implying that there are problems with how he conducts himself or treats people online). Your actions in these forums directly influence how this community will perceive you, and therefore your product. I don't think irreparable harm has been done, but I'm not sure it's the message I'd want to be sending out.

Like Fox, I picked up your game through Groupees. It looked interesting, and though after this thread, I don't think I'll be playing it, I do wish you the best. I want you to succeed, truly. I think joining this community is an excellent way to get the word out, and promote your product. As mentioned previously, Sun is a respected and established CAG. My personal recommendation, then, is to avoid harsh criticisms of your customers, particularly in communities in which they are valued. That's not the kind of publicity you need.

Best of luck.

A couple of points on this, Evilized. First, Sun isn't the only person to complain. Second, you have acknowledged that Bundle Bandits leaked users' email addresses. This is not only incredibly bad form, but can lead to an account being hacked, and in this case, the timing would imply that it did. This wasn't a minor error. This was a serious failure, regardless of how directly it lead to an account hacking (though common sense would imply that it was directly responsible).

That leads to the third and fourth points, which are substantially more problematic. The third being your handling of the situation. First, Sun's email address was leaked due to the terrible practices of a company (Bundle Bandits). Next, Sun complains about this fact. Then (and this is the big one), you proceed to tell him that it "Might be your attitude towards others online that made someone angry and do these thing". Really? Did you just openly state that he "deserved it" because you feel he was being rude online? The perceived rudeness seems justified, but even if it wasn't it seems like a terrible PR move for you to acknowledge an error that compromised someone's email address then tell the customer that he deserved it. That is inexcusable, and no way to treat a customer.

The final point here follows directly from that; you joined this community to advertise your product, then proceeded to attack an active, valuable, and respected member of said community (by implying that there are problems with how he conducts himself or treats people online). Your actions in these forums directly influence how this community will perceive you, and therefore your product. I don't think irreparable harm has been done, but I'm not sure it's the message I'd want to be sending out.

Like Fox, I picked up your game through Groupees. It looked interesting, and though after this thread, I don't think I'll be playing it, I do wish you the best. I want you to succeed, truly. I think joining this community is an excellent way to get the word out, and promote your product. As mentioned previously, Sun is a respected and established CAG. My personal recommendation, then, is to avoid harsh criticisms of your customers, particularly in communities in which they are valued. That's not the kind of publicity you need.

Best of luck.
I get it... he's your buddy! and you stick together, and I understand that he is pissed off because his account got hacked! but accounts get hacked everyday! but if someones starts screaming childish stuff like PENiS FRENZY! I can't take that serious and see it as an insult to my work. I don't care what you think of bundle bandits but he has no right to insult my work, it was not me who hacked his account or send all the emails!

Your big list of points is of no interest of me! you should send it to bundle bandits!

My mistake? did i send the emails? ....One does not have the facts right.

It's good that you stand next to your veteran friend and i respect that! and i don't want to piss you off or anything but the fact is (Sun) is just a frustrated forum user that started to insult my work because a bundle site messed up!, even if it's not a great game, He should not say Penis Frenzy! It's all about respect!

"Sun is respected......yup!

I get it... he's your buddy! and you stick together, and I understand that he is pissed off because his account got hacked! but accounts get hacked everyday! but if someones starts screaming childish stuff like PENiS FRENZY! I can't take that serious and see it as an insult to my work. I don't care what you think of bundle bandits but he has no right to insult my work, it was not me who hacked his account or send all the emails!

Your big list of points is of no interest of me! you should send it to bundle bandits!

It's good that you stand next to your veteran friend and i respect that! and i don't want to piss you off or anything but the fact is (Sun) is just a frustrated forum user that started to insult my work because a bundle site messed up!, even if it's not a great game, He should not say Penis Frenzy! It's all about respect!

It may have been in poor taste to insult the game, but many of us may have been unclear on your particular role with Bundle Bandits. I will be more than happy to let Bundle Bandits know what I think of their practices regarding the emails. I will be doing so by voting with my wallet. Regarding the "big list of points that don't interest you", that has no business going to Bundle Bandits. Specifically, the main points were regarding your communications on this thread over the situation. I fully understand that you and your game were in no way responsible for what happened. But telling someone that they deserved to be hacked was a poor plan, and it reflects poorly on you and your game.

As I said, I wish you the best of luck. If the points are of no interest to you, then carry on. It seemed like defusing the situation (and back-pedaling from comments about deserving being hacked) was in your best interest, but maybe not. Take my comment for what it is, or don't, but it was intended for you, not Bundle Bandits, as it deals with how you interact with the community. Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe PR isn't valuable. Maybe game communities shouldn't be used to spread information about a game. Maybe no one will care about your comments. Maybe.

Why risk it?

Good luck with your game, and with any future projects you have. Take care.

I get this when I try to visit the site.

Suspended Domain

This account has been suspended.
Either the domain has been overused, or the reseller ran out of resources.

Suspended Domain

Haha, I'm getting the same thing. I don't think the time expired. Maybe someone got in trouble with their Netherlands-based hosting?

Every time you lose control and start insulting people you are losing money.

Learn to be more diplomatic and try to explain to people *respectfully* that it was not your fault. Adding fuel to a fire will only catch you on fire, too.

Suspended Domain

aaaaaand another bundle bites the dust.

Consumers need to stop blindly throwing their money at every bundle that offers a steam key. Devs need to stop blindly using bundles as their ticket to greenlight. Bundles need to just stop.

Best of luck.

It may have been in poor taste to insult the game, but many of us may have been unclear on your particular role with Bundle Bandits. I will be more than happy to let Bundle Bandits know what I think of their practices regarding the emails. I will be doing so by voting with my wallet. Regarding the "big list of points that don't interest you", that has no business going to Bundle Bandits. Specifically, the main points were regarding your communications on this thread over the situation. I fully understand that you and your game were in no way responsible for what happened. But telling someone that they deserved to be hacked was a poor plan, and it reflects poorly on you and your game.

As I said, I wish you the best of luck. If the points are of no interest to you, then carry on. It seemed like defusing the situation (and back-pedaling from comments about deserving being hacked) was in your best interest, but maybe not. Take my comment for what it is, or don't, but it was intended for you, not Bundle Bandits, as it deals with how you interact with the community. Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe PR isn't valuable. Maybe game communities shouldn't be used to spread information about a game. Maybe no one will care about your comments. Maybe.

Why risk it?

Good luck with your game, and with any future projects you have. Take care.
thanks for saving me from a silencing ;)

this_pickle_has_some_bad_indiges__is_that_a_sheep__by_vigorousjammer-d6l1kqf.png

bread's done
Back