Fallout 1 / Fallout 2 / Fallout Tactics FREE on GOG.com until Friday 13th

There site was crashing this morning around 10:30PM est when I got this deal but after 30 minutes of trying off and on it was working.  Sounds like it is working better now.

Thanks OP.  Just bought these on the Steam sale when they were $4.99 for all three, but it is nice to get a DRM free version and the extra bonus content.

They got a register out of me, how could I pass free up.

Also I think all the traffic slammed their site for awhile so they are giving out a couple more games for the inconvenience.

I had about 7 games added to my gog account

Thanks OP!

I've had Fallout 1 installed for a while but I've always wanted the 2nd one just so I can marathon them one of these days. 

Picked up, even though I'm too busy to play crap lately.

Just curious, not counting permanent free for signing up games - anyone have a list of all the games GOG has given away for free for a limited time? I have The Witcher and now these, how many other limited time giveways have their been and which games?

Woo! Thank you! Someday I'll have to play these. I've had the first two on disc for years and barely touched them.

its fun to get it for free but you know, we'll never play it anyways, just like the hundreds of games purchase on the cheap thx to cag.

Apparently their website doesn't like my version of Safari? *shrug*

I signed up using Firefox, great deal! Never played through the older Fallouts before (and probably won't anytime soon, but it's the backlog that counts!).

bread's done
Back