12 Days Of Gaming EB GAMES Returns Day 1 - 12

I'm suppose to get this game ( a deal i made a friend .. long story )   but i am asking for thoughts and opinions .. should i buy this game today for this price online  ( if i still can )  OR  should i wait for boxing day sales for probably the same price or maybe a cheaper price ?   it seems like this will soon be the common price for this title.

ALSO  i forgot to add. someone on RFD  mentioned they did something with the site to get a peek for upcoming days .. like  X-Com The Bureau   will be tomorrow for $30  and following that day some PS3 game and  some Nintendo DS game  maybe 3DS but don't remember seeing the 3 next to DS  i think for the same price but i wouldn't say it's official take that with a grain of salt ! 

Last edited by a moderator:
I would just bite on it now honestly. I doubt it will get any cheaper than $19.99, even during Boxing Day.

I'm holding out for goty edition bioshock infinite.
Hmm. I think the first two only got that treatment for the collection SKU. You might get a bundle on PC, but as far as consoles go, I dunno. You'd probably be waiting until mid-to-late 2014.

I'm suppose to get this game ( a deal i made a friend .. long story ) but i am asking for thoughts and opinions .. should i buy this game today for this price online ( if i still can ) OR should i wait for boxing day sales for probably the same price or maybe a cheaper price ? it seems like this will soon be the common price for this title.

ALSO i forgot to add. someone on RFD mentioned they did something with the site to get a peek for upcoming days .. like X-Com The Bureau will be tomorrow for $30 and following that day some PS3 game and some Nintendo DS game maybe 3DS but don't remember seeing the 3 next to DS i think for the same price but i wouldn't say it's official take that with a grain of salt !
I bought it about a month ago when it was $20 at EB the last time. I don't think you will see it fall below that unless you either get a used copy somewhere, or luck out with a clearance/bargain bin find. I don't remember it being $14.99 at Walmart, but maybe that was Black Friday.

Why not have BB/FS price match, as I think they are still at $39.99, so you would get an extra $2 off?

Bottom line, $17.99 now vs possibly $14.99 on Boxing Day with the crazy lines ups etc.... buy it now.

It looks like tomorrow (12/15) is:

- Refurbished Xbox 360

- Refurbished Nintendo DS

- Refurbished 2nd Gen 8GB iPod Touch

- Bandfuse: Rock Legends (PS3/360)

- Mario and Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games (Wii/3DS)

Monday (12/16) looks like:

- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn (PS3)

- Leapster GS Explorer (Green/Pink)

Prices aren't available. 

I'm suppose to get this game ( a deal i made a friend .. long story ) but i am asking for thoughts and opinions .. should i buy this game today for this price online ( if i still can ) OR should i wait for boxing day sales for probably the same price or maybe a cheaper price ? it seems like this will soon be the common price for this title.
lol im enjoying my copy i got for $13 at FS a few months ago.

ALSO i forgot to add. someone on RFD mentioned they did something with the site to get a peek for upcoming days .. like X-Com The Bureau will be tomorrow for $30 and following that day some PS3 game and some Nintendo DS game maybe 3DS but don't remember seeing the 3 next to DS i think for the same price but i wouldn't say it's official take that with a grain of salt !
its in their weekly ad... http://www.ebgames.ca/gs/weeklyad/default.aspx

It looks like tomorrow (12/15) is:

- Refurbished Xbox 360
Oooh, I've been waiting on a good price for an xbox 360 so I can retire my MW2 360 that's been having performance issues. Any idea if this is for the older/newer models?

I wonder how much it'll be, I think $100 is the sweet spot for a newer one, don't know if we'll get anything lower then that.

i would like to bite on SR4 and DI:R pack but  it's not that big of a sale IMO. but that's cool    thanks for letting us know Omega

Judging from this pack, they're both going for $25 each. Honestly, that's the cheapest I've seen them go down to. Black Friday had them both at $30 each.

Seems those 2 were perm price dropped to $39.99 each. Injustice for $9.99 and Splintercell for $14.99 are too good to pass up. Especially since you can easily price match at Best Buy/Futureshop/ToysRUs.

You can't get TRU/FS/BB/WM/Target to price match the listed price on EBs site? Even if they glance at the stock checker on EBs site, it's default set to find stores within 100k, and only updates once a day at 9am. So they always get a positive confirmation on deals like these.

I already got Splinter Cell a few weeks ago for cheap from Shoppers for PS3....but I kinda want to buy it on Wii U to show support, hmmm.

Picked up the Wii U ver. of Splinter Cell after all..  Not really interested in Injustice but if it does go for $10, I'll pick it up for Wii U as well and play the story mode or whatever it has.

Edit:  Wait it says Save $20 on Injustice and it's currently at $39.99 so was that just a typo of $9.99?  Because that math works out to $19.99 - unless I'm missing something.

never really had any interest in inJustice .. i had more interest in MK vs DC really .. and i got the MK game but don't really play it.  so i can't see me buying this  sadly  ... buy have fun out there for those who buy it !

Bought Splinter Cell on Best Buy's site and then PM'd it, I really don't want to go to an actual store (no rush to play it) before Christmas. Saved $2 more anyways.

only thing that looks good is Vita but i thought i saw Vita and a Game bundle for $179.99 before  if so this ain't all that good of a deal ..  so this is very Meh .. good for those who want Heavy rain to own or gift  and the same with All-Stars .. but it was like this during black friday for those games almost each store if i remember correctly

Here's the next 3 days:

1728-DecemberWeek3HolidayNoSilentNightsWeeklyAd_EN1.jpg

FYI: Far Cry 3 will also be on sale for $14.77 at Wal-mart from Dec 26-31, if you can't get it at EB.

bread's done
Back