- - - - -

**Price Mistake?*** AC4 Limited Edition X1 $59.99

#1 Kazeno Katana  

Kazeno Katana

Posted 13 December 2013 - 09:47 PM

Hey guys I saw that Bestbuy has the Assassin's creed 4 Black Flag Limited Edition for Xbox One for $59.99 this is about $70 cheaper than what it retails for but what's even better is if you have Gamers Club Unlocked it becomes $48. I bought one for myself worst case it gets canceled best case it comes.

http://www.bestbuy.c...ZfO0qg5PUU1VPjs

#2 BrolyB593   I'm Cheap! CAGiversary!   6177 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

Posted 13 December 2013 - 09:53 PM

Forgot about the gamer club 20%...

That is tempting. I want this on either Xbox One or PC however and the goodies are not worth $50 to me.

Amazing find however, if only I could easily swap it for the Next-Gen version

#3 Mikocouch   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   928 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

Posted 13 December 2013 - 09:54 PM

allready oos for shipping

#4 dinovelvet   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3361 Posts   Joined 12.2 Years Ago  

dinovelvet

Posted 13 December 2013 - 09:55 PM

That is tempting. I want this on either Xbox One or PC however and the goodies are not worth $50 to me.

Er...what? It is ONLY the Xbox One version that is on sale here.

#5 bestkeeper14   Currently Playing Sleeping Dogs DE CAGiversary!   3643 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

bestkeeper14

Isn't this the next gen xbox one edition?

russdornisch.png

#6 redroversk   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   588 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

redroversk

Thanks TS, I bought one for the heck of it. 

#7 PrinnyOtaku   二人の秘密の基地 CAGiversary!   3265 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

PrinnyOtaku

Posted 13 December 2013 - 09:55 PM

Can't check out anymore :(

I was in the middle of placing an order. FML.

Defynorz.png
Add me on PSN for co-op or anything

League of Legends: Defyn

#8 LLeopardGGecko   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   558 Posts   Joined 8.5 Years Ago  

LLeopardGGecko

Posted 13 December 2013 - 09:56 PM

None available for shipping. All gone in my area. Good deal though.

#9 srocky26  

Posted 13 December 2013 - 09:56 PM

I was able to get an order in before it went OOS. Thanks, OP.

Currently playing:   :xb1: Forza Horizon, Halo: MCC

Recently completed:  :ds: 999, DQ IV   :wiiu: Windwaker,   :ps3: Ni No Kuni, :vita: FF X (plat), YS: Memories (plat), Tearaway (plat), :3ds: LOZ: ALBW

#10 dsman3717   Hestia's blue ribbon CAGiversary!   84 Posts   Joined 2.3 Years Ago  

dsman3717

Posted 13 December 2013 - 09:57 PM

Suddenly oos.  Damn..... :/

ilovehinata.png
Currently Playing: :ps4: DB Xenoverse, Resident Evil Revelations 2, MK X, SK: Estival Versus   :ps3: UNIEL, Atelier Shallie  :360: Dead Island :wiiu: Smash Bros 4, Hyrule Wariors  :vita: Hyperdevotion Noire, Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax :3ds: Xenoblade Chronicles, Majora's Mask, Pokemon Omega Ruby

#11 BrolyB593   I'm Cheap! CAGiversary!   6177 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

Posted 13 December 2013 - 09:58 PM

I HATE LIFE.

I read it as the 360 version sadlfkjsdl;fja;sldkfj 

I saw this when it was available for shipping but was like psh I want the next gen version. FUUUUUUUUUU

#12 bestkeeper14   Currently Playing Sleeping Dogs DE CAGiversary!   3643 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

bestkeeper14

Posted 13 December 2013 - 09:59 PM

it's that time of the year, right around now it seems every year BB clear out collectors editions at cheap prices...  this can only be the beginning... Before I have purchased Killzone 3 collectors, Bioshock 2 collectors, and Uncharted Collectors edition...  now with GCU I hope we get some more!

russdornisch.png

#13 ShadowAssassin   Music & Movie Pirating SOB CAGiversary!   2804 Posts   Joined 3.7 Years Ago  

ShadowAssassin

Posted 13 December 2013 - 10:03 PM

They aren't unavailable in-store. BB just took it down.

#14 BrolyB593   I'm Cheap! CAGiversary!   6177 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

Posted 13 December 2013 - 10:03 PM

They aren't unavailable in-store. BB just took it down.

?

#15 dinovelvet   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   3361 Posts   Joined 12.2 Years Ago  

dinovelvet

Posted 13 December 2013 - 10:05 PM

Most stores likely only got one or two copies, so its going to show up as 'unavailable' on the site. If you want it, its probably worth going to look in store.

#16 malfcn   CAGalicious! CAGiversary!   2106 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

Posted 13 December 2013 - 10:07 PM

Not available anywhere. Darn.

nihilence.png

#17 BrolyB593   I'm Cheap! CAGiversary!   6177 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

Posted 13 December 2013 - 10:09 PM

Would these prices reflect in store though?

I am so freaking pissed I didn't buy this right away. I saw it before this thread was created but my stupidity and inability to read screwed me! The picture says available on next-gen as well and so I just assumed it were the 360 versionnnnnnnnnn

I checked throughout all of Illinois and Indiana and everywhere comes up as unavailable but like it was brought up, most stores likely got under 3 in the first place in.

#18 TheWesker   $$$$$ Cheep CAGiversary!   115 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

TheWesker

Posted 13 December 2013 - 10:11 PM

Potential PM at Target

#19 BrolyB593   I'm Cheap! CAGiversary!   6177 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

Posted 13 December 2013 - 10:11 PM

AND I HAD $35 IN REWARDS CERTIFICATES

UGH hahaha

#20 ShadowAssassin   Music & Movie Pirating SOB CAGiversary!   2804 Posts   Joined 3.7 Years Ago  

ShadowAssassin

Posted 13 December 2013 - 10:12 PM

?

BB stores have them in stock, the only reason they are listed as "UNAVAILABLE" is because BB disabled you ordering the items for in-store pickup, as well as disabled shipping.

#21 bestkeeper14   Currently Playing Sleeping Dogs DE CAGiversary!   3643 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

bestkeeper14

Posted 13 December 2013 - 10:13 PM

BB stores have them in stock, the only reason they are listed as "UNAVAILABLE" is because BB disabled you ordering the items for in-store pickup, as well as disabled shipping.

or they have less than 3 which is more likely.  BB's system shows items out of stock when there are less then 3 os people don't driver to locations and get made when something isn't there... just call your local stores and if they have them ask to hold it.  should be pretty easy to do.

russdornisch.png

#22 Mikocouch   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   928 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

Posted 13 December 2013 - 10:15 PM

Potential PM at Target

pretty sure Target only carries the 360,ps3, and pc version of the LE.

#23 ShadowAssassin   Music & Movie Pirating SOB CAGiversary!   2804 Posts   Joined 3.7 Years Ago  

ShadowAssassin

or they have less than 3 which is more likely.  BB's system shows items out of stock when there are less then 3 os people don't driver to locations and get made when something isn't there... just call your local stores and if they have them ask to hold it.  should be pretty easy to do.

It seems like every single location has them listed as UNAVAILABLE though. I find it unlikely that every BB in the country has 3 or less in stock.

#24 admiralvic   大将 CAGiversary!   6396 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

Would these prices reflect in store though?

I am so freaking pissed I didn't buy this right away. I saw it before this thread was created but my stupidity and inability to read screwed me! The picture says available on next-gen as well and so I just assumed it were the 360 versionnnnnnnnnn

I checked throughout all of Illinois and Indiana and everywhere comes up as unavailable but like it was brought up, most stores likely got under 3 in the first place in.

Doesn't matter. BB matches BB.com. You just need to show proof and they will match. 

Have you seen the size of these boxes? They're HUGE. BB is not going to devote a ton of space in every store to make sure the next gen versions have ample LE stock.

Not the best picture, but imagine having 12 of these in stock at every location...

$T2eC16JHJH8FHQ2MeSw!BScskIUHN!~~60_35.J

Also, some food for thought, but the PS4 version is also unavailable at every location for me too. 

so admiralvic is one of 7 people who has platted lost planet 2. and one of 4 people with 100% on spelunker hd. respect him even more

guys, you are talking to admiralvic about trophy acquisition, he is the exception.

#25 junkie88   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   279 Posts   Joined 5.2 Years Ago  

Posted 13 December 2013 - 10:20 PM

I ordered one when it came out and had to order a 2nd from the website as a replacement since no stores in my area ever got any in. That maybe why none show in store I don't think many stores stocked the Xbox one version.

It may not matter to you for $60 but both of mine had steelbook damage so I never tried a 3rd replacement. I'm guessing the damage was done when boxing the set up since the outer box was in perfect condition. Figured maybe Best Buy got a bad lot so i got one from amazon.

#26 bestkeeper14   Currently Playing Sleeping Dogs DE CAGiversary!   3643 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

bestkeeper14

Posted 13 December 2013 - 10:23 PM

It seems like every single location has them listed as UNAVAILABLE though. I find it unlikely that every BB in the country has 3 or less in stock.

notice 3 or LESS!!  Collector edition boxes are huge!  they won't carry more than 3 anyway, or they are actually sold out... I used to work at BB and almost always our collector editions were listed as such online even though we had one or two.  Last year I got Killzone 3 collectors edition, called my BB that said unavailable and they had one, they held it for me and I got it for like $20... just saying if someone really wants it, just call a couple of stores.

russdornisch.png

#27 jcmeadows   Even I'm embarrassed CAGiversary!   2221 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

Posted 13 December 2013 - 10:28 PM

Man, I wanted one for everything except the game. I already have it on PS4. Would have been a nice price just of all the goodies. 

Check out our site! The Gamers Lounge

#28 admiralvic   大将 CAGiversary!   6396 Posts   Joined 5.9 Years Ago  

Posted 13 December 2013 - 10:30 PM

Man, I wanted one for everything except the game. I already have it on PS4. Would have been a nice price just of all the goodies. 

The Xbox One version trades in for $40 dollars. You can easily buy it, trade in the game (case is not needed) and get all the goodies for $20. 

so admiralvic is one of 7 people who has platted lost planet 2. and one of 4 people with 100% on spelunker hd. respect him even more

guys, you are talking to admiralvic about trophy acquisition, he is the exception.

#29 bestkeeper14   Currently Playing Sleeping Dogs DE CAGiversary!   3643 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

bestkeeper14

Posted 13 December 2013 - 10:31 PM

The Xbox One version trades in for $40 dollars. You can easily buy it, trade in the game (case is not needed) and get all the goodies for $20. 

or get the goodies for $4 thanks to GCU

russdornisch.png

#30 bestkeeper14   Currently Playing Sleeping Dogs DE CAGiversary!   3643 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

bestkeeper14

Posted 13 December 2013 - 10:33 PM

so every BB in the country doesn't have 3 or less... you realize when I keep saying less can go all the way to 0?  meaning they can be out of stock, and if you actually read my post, you would have seen that I said you would have to call to see if it is in stock... :fridge:

russdornisch.png