**Price Mistake?*** AC4 Limited Edition X1 $59.99

TwistedShade

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Forgot about the gamer club 20%...

That is tempting. I want this on either Xbox One or PC however and the goodies are not worth $50 to me.

Amazing find however, if only I could easily swap it for the Next-Gen version

That is tempting. I want this on either Xbox One or PC however and the goodies are not worth $50 to me.

Er...what? It is ONLY the Xbox One version that is on sale here.

Isn't this the next gen xbox one edition?

I HATE LIFE.

I read it as the 360 version sadlfkjsdl;fja;sldkfj 

I saw this when it was available for shipping but was like psh I want the next gen version. FUUUUUUUUUU

it's that time of the year, right around now it seems every year BB clear out collectors editions at cheap prices...  this can only be the beginning... Before I have purchased Killzone 3 collectors, Bioshock 2 collectors, and Uncharted Collectors edition...  now with GCU I hope we get some more!

Most stores likely only got one or two copies, so its going to show up as 'unavailable' on the site. If you want it, its probably worth going to look in store.

Would these prices reflect in store though?

I am so freaking pissed I didn't buy this right away. I saw it before this thread was created but my stupidity and inability to read screwed me! The picture says available on next-gen as well and so I just assumed it were the 360 versionnnnnnnnnn

I checked throughout all of Illinois and Indiana and everywhere comes up as unavailable but like it was brought up, most stores likely got under 3 in the first place in.

BB stores have them in stock, the only reason they are listed as "UNAVAILABLE" is because BB disabled you ordering the items for in-store pickup, as well as disabled shipping.
or they have less than 3 which is more likely. BB's system shows items out of stock when there are less then 3 os people don't driver to locations and get made when something isn't there... just call your local stores and if they have them ask to hold it. should be pretty easy to do.

or they have less than 3 which is more likely. BB's system shows items out of stock when there are less then 3 os people don't driver to locations and get made when something isn't there... just call your local stores and if they have them ask to hold it. should be pretty easy to do.
It seems like every single location has them listed as UNAVAILABLE though. I find it unlikely that every BB in the country has 3 or less in stock.

Would these prices reflect in store though?

I am so freaking pissed I didn't buy this right away. I saw it before this thread was created but my stupidity and inability to read screwed me! The picture says available on next-gen as well and so I just assumed it were the 360 versionnnnnnnnnn

I checked throughout all of Illinois and Indiana and everywhere comes up as unavailable but like it was brought up, most stores likely got under 3 in the first place in.
Doesn't matter. BB matches BB.com. You just need to show proof and they will match.

BB stores have them in stock, the only reason they are listed as "UNAVAILABLE" is because BB disabled you ordering the items for in-store pickup, as well as disabled shipping.
Have you seen the size of these boxes? They're HUGE. BB is not going to devote a ton of space in every store to make sure the next gen versions have ample LE stock.

Not the best picture, but imagine having 12 of these in stock at every location...

$T2eC16JHJH8FHQ2MeSw!BScskIUHN!~~60_35.JPG

Also, some food for thought, but the PS4 version is also unavailable at every location for me too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered one when it came out and had to order a 2nd from the website as a replacement since no stores in my area ever got any in. That maybe why none show in store I don't think many stores stocked the Xbox one version.

It may not matter to you for $60 but both of mine had steelbook damage so I never tried a 3rd replacement. I'm guessing the damage was done when boxing the set up since the outer box was in perfect condition. Figured maybe Best Buy got a bad lot so i got one from amazon.

It seems like every single location has them listed as UNAVAILABLE though. I find it unlikely that every BB in the country has 3 or less in stock.
notice 3 or LESS!! Collector edition boxes are huge! they won't carry more than 3 anyway, or they are actually sold out... I used to work at BB and almost always our collector editions were listed as such online even though we had one or two. Last year I got Killzone 3 collectors edition, called my BB that said unavailable and they had one, they held it for me and I got it for like $20... just saying if someone really wants it, just call a couple of stores.

Man, I wanted one for everything except the game. I already have it on PS4. Would have been a nice price just of all the goodies. 

Man, I wanted one for everything except the game. I already have it on PS4. Would have been a nice price just of all the goodies.
The Xbox One version trades in for $40 dollars. You can easily buy it, trade in the game (case is not needed) and get all the goodies for $20.

so every BB in the country doesn't have 3 or less... you realize when I keep saying less can go all the way to 0? meaning they can be out of stock, and if you actually read my post, you would have seen that I said you would have to call to see if it is in stock... :fridge:

Yeah so you won't find this in stores. The item is even deleted out of the BB system, not to mention not showing up for the sale price, I have called a couple stores.
Deleted as in it won't allow them to search nearby stores. Looks like the inventory was so low of it they decided to remove it from the system, and throw the ones available online on sale. Argghhhh wish I managed to get this...

so every BB in the country doesn't have 3 or less... you realize when I keep saying less can go all the way to 0? meaning they can be out of stock, and if you actually read my post, you would have seen that I said you would have to call to see if it is in stock... :fridge:
Big difference between Best Buy disabling instore pick up and stock being between 0 and 2 units. Just saying... Also, it makes more sense for there to be 0 - 2 in stock, than some location to have 5+. Also, here's some more food for thought...

I checked the stock locator for all the editions in my local area. Only 1 location, across ALL 4 VERSIONS was listed in stock and only the 360 and PS3 versions allowed ship to store. This alone states a pretty strong case for most stores getting sub 3 and maybe the one listed as in stock was due to a return over a shipment.

@ Hemi

You can just ask them to match the online price. They should, as long as they will sell you it, match it.

@ Hemi

You can just ask them to match the online price. They should, as long as they will sell you it, match it.
Yeah but my main focus of that they actually deleted the item from the system. As in they probably never really carried the next gen editions in store to begin with.

So don't get hopes up to find this in store.

This is unrelated by I stopped in my best buy and the employees were pulling a shitload of accessories for the 360 and Wii/Wii U and putting them in shopping carts. Because of the volume I doubt it was to fulfill an instore pick up but there were 2-3 employees just grabbing controllers and putting them in shopping carts and at least 2 or 3 carts were full. I didn't ask... but I was wondering if their was a price mistake on those and they were removing them from the floor?

This is unrelated by I stopped in my best buy and the employees were pulling a shitload of accessories for the 360 and Wii/Wii U and putting them in shopping carts. Because of the volume I doubt it was to fulfill an instore pick up but there were 2-3 employees just grabbing controllers and putting them in shopping carts and at least 2 or 3 carts were full. I didn't ask... but I was wondering if their was a price mistake on those and they were removing them from the floor?
They could just be repurposing areas. A lot of BB's have reduced their gaming sections and they might just be removing stuff that doesn't sell for next gen space.

They don't pm items that are out of stock, case and point what happened with fire emblem.
True.But when I sent it to amazon they had em instock u just had to do instore pick up..If they don't,all good,I'm still 3 AC games behind :p

Lol this aint good. I ordered an X1 Play and Charge kit, and Ryse in the same order as this and I just got separate shipping notices for both of them but none for AC4...

bread's done
Back