***DEAD*** B1G1 60% off at TRU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Includes Diablo 3 PS3 and COD: Ghosts WiiU, for anyone insterested. Some 3DS game guides, too. But otherwise it's mostly their value games.

I'm tempted, but I don't see two games I want in the same price range.

Man... AC Revelations for $9.98, I am looking for something to go with that... Also has it been mentioned that b1g1 40% off is working on PS4 preorderable games? Didn't check xbone though

Man... AC Revelations for $9.98, I am looking for something to go with that... Also has it been mentioned that b1g1 40% off is working on PS4 preorderable games? Didn't check xbone though
I recommend Singularity, It's also $10 and a really great game. It has a bunch of similarities to Bioshock, Metro 2033 and Half Life. So if you enjoy any of them you should enjoy it as well.

I recommend Singularity, It's also $10 and a really great game. It has a bunch of similarities to Bioshock, Metro 2033 and Half Life. So if you enjoy any of them you should enjoy it as well.
I saw that and I would totally get it if I hadn't played through it already. That combo of AC Revelations and Singularity with in store pick up is a steal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back