Project X Zone, Adventure Time Explore the Dungeon..., Mordecai & Rigby in 8-bit Land $19.99 or $15.99 unlocked EACH, PS3 Blu-ray Remote $15 - BestBuy

Is project X zone a good game. Thinking about expanding my 3ds library. Also, is this the lowest price it has been as I could wait
This is the lowest price I have seen so far. I was initially excited for the game's release, but I was turned off by the demo. You should probably download and try it if you haven't already before purchasing a copy of the game.

This is the lowest price I have seen so far. I was initially excited for the game's release, but I was turned off by the demo. You should probably download and try it if you haven't already before purchasing a copy of the game.
Ahh okay, will do in the morning. Thanks!!

If that Adventure Time price was for the consoles, I'd have given it a shot. I know it's not great, but 20 dollars is much better than 40 for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't like the demo for PXZ. Battle system didn't make much sense to me. Whole bunch of button smashing.

If that Adventure Time price was for the consoles, I'd have given it a shot. I know it's not great, but 20 dollars is much better than 40 for it.
I'd bite on Adventure Time @ $16 for 360, but that's the 3ds price :whistle2:/
I'd be very weary about that Adventure Time game. I am a huge Adventure Time fan and a pretty big achievement whore. I couldn't play more than a couple hours despite these two facts (played on the 360). It's a really shallow and bland dungeon crawler with no redeeming qualities. I'd avoid unless it was $10 or below.

Is project X zone a good game. Thinking about expanding my 3ds library. Also, is this the lowest price it has been as I could wait
It was fun for the first 20 or so hours. Unfortunately, it's about 60 hours long.

Nothing for me this week. Hooray, my wallet could use the rest.

Project x Zone with gamer's unlocked is a good deal.  The lowest I've seen was $15 used from gamefly.  I think I remember seeing a limited edition in a Best Buy store.  I wonder if they are going to be the same price.

preordered project x zone, since I was a huge fan of strategy RPG and many of the Japanese-focused series/characters.

As cool as the character mesh up was, though, I gave up after 10 levels.

There were sooooooooooooooo many enemies to plow through every time. why?  :(

my suggestion is $10 or less only. because it would be cool to see or show friends, but not actually play

I really enjoyed PXZ. It's kind of a guilty pleasure game. The battle system is NOT a button masher, and rewards you for good timing on attacks. I will say, however, the game is too easy. But I never got bored of watching all the fighting on screen, especially the super moves that gave you 20% extra xp when used to finish the opponent (huge bonus if used on bosses). Definitely worth it at $20 if you're a fan of a handful of the characters within the game.

I recently got a 3ds and Project X Zone has been one of my most played titles so far. The combat system does reward good timing and use of the various attacks but it's very simple and easy to execute for the most part

Wonder if the Project X zone would be first run :<

probably not but it's be super nice if in store has em.
Best Buy never carried the LE, despite showing its box art on their site. I ran into this when they put the game on sale for $30 a month and a half after release.

FYI. Project X Zone LE still available at most target store if anyone wants price match LE version instead regular version :)
Ended up going that route after said disappointment. Most of the Targets around here have restocked with the standard edition, though, so you might have to search a bit.

Best Buy never carried the LE, despite showing its box art on their site.
Yes they did. I got one of them. IIRC there's still one or two in stock at my store, too.

The problem is it doesn't register in their minds when you call it a LE. But call it something like "first-print edition" and then they'll get it.

To chime in on Adventure Time, it's a very bland and sparse Gauntlet-lite. Maps are too big, barely any enemies or challenge, little variety in anything.

Someone talk me into Project X Zone and using Bruce Willis to hit someone in the face with a grandfather clock.

What the heck is Regular Show and is it any good?
The TV show is, the game doesn't appear to be though it also sounds better than the Adventure Time one.

So is the Black Friday bundle with 4 games the best 360 deal going right now? I'm on a phone, no PC, so it's hard to search through every thread. Please help me out CAGs!

So is the Black Friday bundle with 4 games the best 360 deal going right now? I'm on a phone, no PC, so it's hard to search through every thread. Please help me out CAGs!
I just ordered it for in store pickup. This is the best deal I've seen for the 250gb slim 360. If anyone has a better one, please let me know.

Best Buy never carried the LE, despite showing its box art on their site. I ran into this when they put the game on sale for $30 a month and a half after release.
I saw one once when BB gave out those certificates to all rewards members last month or around that time so they do have them.

bread's done
Back