Mario Tennis Open for 3ds $19.99

Gah! I know I don't need it with all the 3DS games I've been buying lately, but... dat price.

From what I've heard it's sort of a generic (but good) tennis game with Mario character skins. The characters all control pretty much the same aside from minor speed differences, from what I've read of reviews. Kind of disappointing. BUT! I still kind of want it because the core gameplay is apparently good and tennis games are fun.

So there's my cheapass mind working for ya...

(Thanks OP)

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome, I had some groupin credit, I was on the fence, but for 8 bucks, I got it. Thank dude. Needed a new game for my shiny new m&l limited I got two days ago :)

Can't say I would recommend this game to anyone. It's fun at first, but after going through the tournaments a few times, it becomes repetitive. Also, the mini-games that are there don't offer much. I would say pick it up at $10 or less if you can find a deal like that in the future. 

I really loved the gamecube one as I still play it to this day. When I picked this one up, I played it for a week or so and I was disappointed after a few sessions of playing. All the personality and charm the previous title seems to be missing for a generic tennis title. What a shame as I was ready to put away my wave bird controllers and play this on the go :/

9.99 at rcwilley.  Shipping is 7.84 but it's a flat rate so they have other clearanced stuff you can buy to help offset the cost.

Hmm I have $24 in Groupon credit that I don't know if I'll ever use, so I'm thinking about jumpin on this just for more 3DS titles in the collection

I'm looking to sell my copy, still sealed, for $20. PM me if interested. I'll take paypal or amazon credit (need to get my wife a kindle paperwhite)

god I want to buy this, but not. I loved mario tennis on virtual boy back in the day and still own VB/Mario Tennis, but I've seen all the design pitfalls making this new rendition uncouth. For $20 shipped? I'm thinking it's still a little much due to the flaws for my cheap ass gaming tastes.

bread's done
Back