Playstation Play Days 2013 25% off PS3 Accessories. Amazon $34.99 Dualshock 3

MooseTheCorgi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
All the links on that page below will take you to retailers such as Amazon, Target, Best Buy, Walmart and Sony.

http://us.playstation.com/play-days-2013/?EMC=eng_Playdays_20131216_test&pos=b&linkname=pscomwa_cta_b&psu=18219238
Dualshock 3's are $39.99 (Some are $34.99 at Amazon right now) and you can choose from Black, Pink, White, Red, Blue, Gold, Gray, Transparent Red, Camo. Although the Gold and Transparent red do not have direct links, I think if you can find them in your store, the discount will still apply. 

Pulse Wireless Stereo Headset Elite Edition is $119.99

Grand Theft Auto V Pulse  Elite is $129.99

Media/ Blu Ray Remote Control $14.99

Bluetooth® Headset - Urban CamouflageBluetooth® Headset - Urban Camouflage $19.99

Bluetooth® Headset - BlackBluetooth® Headset - black $19.99

Amazon

Gamestop

Best Buy

Target Playday sales amongst other sales ( They don't have a direct link for this promo that I can find) 

Last edited by a moderator:
Dang, I just bought the Pulse headset brcause it was on sale at Best Buy, and had the $30 off coupon to get it for $95.

Ughh really dont want to deal with their customer service for $5 but that is messed up, it was even in the ad for $125, now 2 days later it's cheaper.

It's worth noting that the PULSE Elite can be used on the PS4 by hooking it up to the DualShock 4. Yes, both sound and mic work.

It's worth noting that the PULSE Elite can be used on the PS4 by hooking it up to the DualShock 4. Yes, both sound and mic work.
Oh man that is awesome. Does the sound still work in stereo like that?

I guess that was a stupid question, what I meant was does it still work in 7.1 (if the game supports it.)

VSS doesn't work on anything but the PS3 atm. You need to use the USB wireless adapter to enable all the features. Hooking up via the 3.5mm jack will not provide 7.1 Virtual Surround Sound.

Dang, I just bought the Pulse headset brcause it was on sale at Best Buy, and had the $30 off coupon to get it for $95.

Ughh really dont want to deal with their customer service for $5 but that is messed up, it was even in the ad for $125, now 2 days later it's cheaper.
Don't worry about it. If you follow the links, it only shows up for $125 - $130 everywhere. I'm not sure why Sony is claiming $120.

$95 is still a great deal on Elites.

Isn't there a coupon from Target that is still valid on PS accessories?  I'm not talking about the 20% Black Friday coupon either.

I've resisted the remote for years because I just had a problem using the controller, but now my PS3 is in my bedroom and it could be far more convenient...

Amazon Playstation Play Days sale also has the following:

The PS3 3D glasses are a deal for those that have the 3D Display and it works with some 3D TVs

Playstation 3 Accessories:

PlayStation 3 3D Glasses $15
Wireless Stereo Headset $88.77 (Fulfilled by Amazon)

PlayStation Vita:
Soul Sacrifice $20

PS3:
BEYOND: Two Souls $34.60 (Fulfilled by Amazon)
MLB 13 The Show $20
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time $15 (might have cross buy with PS Vita)

How do you get $30 off to bring the price of the pulse elites down to $95?

I don't see anything about a $30 coupon in any of the op's links.

How do you get $30 off to bring the price of the pulse elites down to $95?
I don't see anything about a $30 coupon in any of the op's links.
it was probably just his reward points. i actually had them pm to tigerdirect this past week for $99.. great headphones for that much..

bread's done
Back